Star Wars Battlefront promotion gift card for preorder not received

Discus and support Star Wars Battlefront promotion gift card for preorder not received in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello I pre-ordered Star Wars Battlefront back on 11/16/15 with the understanding that i would receive a $10 gift card code. Its been over a month... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Hempert, Jan 7, 2016.

1. Hempert
    Hempert Guest

Hello I pre-ordered Star Wars Battlefront back on 11/16/15 with the understanding that i would receive a $10 gift card code.

Its been over a month since the games release and i have not received the code.

Below is the link for the promotion.

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/star-wars-battlefront/buy-now

In additional I am now worried about the promotion for the pre-order i placed for LEGO Marvel Avengers for Xbox One.

This is another $10 gift card code that I won't receive.

http://www.microsoftstore.com/store...vel-Avengers-for-Xbox-One/productID.317500400

Both were purchased with this account.

Can you help?

:)

Hempert, Jan 7, 2016
  2. darubbakilla
    darubbakilla Guest
    Gears of War and Star Wars BF Promos

I have not received my promotions for 2 separate game purchases, Gears of War Ultimate Edition and Star Wars Battlefront.

Both promotions involved preordering the games and you would receive a $10 gift card code in 10-15 days once the game has shipped.

I purchased Gears on 08/19/2015 and Star Wars on 11/17/2015 and have not received either $10 gift code (and I have not received any type of credit in my Xbox Rewards Live account in place of the Xbox gift code).

Please let me know if you need any additional information.

Thank you,

-Nick

darubbakilla, Jan 7, 2016
  3. ROBERT74656
    ROBERT74656 Guest
    Not receiving preorder punch credits

hi I have preordered 3 titles, call of duty wwii, need for speed payback and Star Wars battlefront 2 but I have not received the punch on my preorder card for Star Wars and there for not got my 15000 credits anybody know why or how to fix this to get my
    points?

ROBERT74656, Jan 7, 2016
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

The $10 gift card is a promo through microsoftstore.com so you would need to contact their customer support for assistance with that offer.

As a rewards member, you should actually receive 15,000 credits instead of the $10 code for Lego Avengers. Those credits should show as pending about 10-15 business days after that game ships. If you don't receive the credits, you'll need to post in the
    Rewards forum.

Smwutches, Jan 7, 2016
  5. Smwutches Win User

The $10 gift card is a promo through microsoftstore.com so you would need to contact their customer support for assistance with that offer.

As a rewards member, you should actually receive 15,000 credits instead of the $10 code for Lego Avengers. Those credits should show as pending about 10-15 business days after that game ships. If you don't receive the credits, you'll need to post in the
    Rewards forum.
  6. Mister Quimby Win User

Waiting on a $5 credit for StartWars the Force Awakens

Hey there baikaus2479!

Sorry to hear that you have not received your code yet! Just to clarify, did you play Star Wars Battlefront after April 1st? In order for you to qualify for this offer, you need to start or join a game session in Star Wars Battlefront. For further information,
    check out the
    Star Wars: The Force Awakens Promotion
    page. Thanks in advance!
  7. Smwutches Win User

$10 gift code (preorder) missing

The $10 gift card is a promotion from microsoftstore.com. You would have needed to preorder from them in order to receive the gift card.
  8. HomegrownSilky Win User

star wars movie+ game offer

"to recieve a coupon to play battlefront until may 4th"? The promotion is that if you purchase the movie AND play Star Wars Battlefront between now and May 4th, you will receive a code for a $5.00 credit. The codes will be sent out within 3 weeks of purchase
    date.
  9. SPS-40B1869D-52C4-42 Win User

EA access code promotion

Hello Donachaid,

Are you talking about the random selection of codes prior to Star Wars: Battlefront release back in October/November? If this was not an advertised promotion, you will not receive a code just because others received random codes.

~Blitz
Thema:

1. Star Wars Battlefront promotion gift card for preorder not received - Similar Threads - Star Wars Battlefront

2. Xbox 360 star wars edition hard drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 star wars edition hard drive: Heyy I have xbox 360 star wars edition, and the hard drive is not working anymore.. The hard drive is 320GB, xbox 360 s model 1451 with barcode X858528-001: [img] Can i use any hard drive...
  3. X BOX 360 STARS WARS EDITION console power button turn red flashes 9 times then powers off?

in XBoX on Windows
    X BOX 360 STARS WARS EDITION console power button turn red flashes 9 times then powers off?: center of power button turns blue then changes to red flashing 9 times then off goes the console. nothing on the screen? should i through it away ? i am able to soldier and fix some electronics....
  4. Why won’t Xbox add Lego Star Wars 1 to the backwards compatibility list??

in XboX Insiders
    Why won’t Xbox add Lego Star Wars 1 to the backwards compatibility list??: I’ve been wanting them to do this for a while but Xbox hasn’t done it. I want the original Lego Star Wars game to be added to the backwards compatibility games list. Just that game really nothing...
  5. star wars battlefront 2 original won't work on my 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    star wars battlefront 2 original won't work on my 360: i know the Xbox360 systems are getting old but this use to work on my last Xbox360. Same game disk, attempting to run on replacement console with original Hdd from my first console, attempting to...
  6. When will Star Wars Jedi Survivor be available on Xbox one... There are several articles...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When will Star Wars Jedi Survivor be available on Xbox one... There are several articles...: When will Star Wars Survivor be available on Xbox one? I have seen several articles saying it will be available soon but I was wondering if there has been a specific date or an estimated date that...
  7. Star Wars Jedi Survivor Deluxe Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars Jedi Survivor Deluxe Edition: Star Wars Jedi Survivor Deluxe Edition. Son wants for Christmas. He has Xbox Series S. Do I buy the disc which specifies Series X? On the info it says it’s for Series X/S but does it contain a...
  8. I cannot play digital copies of burnout 3 or star wars jedi starfighter on my 360 even...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot play digital copies of burnout 3 or star wars jedi starfighter on my 360 even...: I purchased a digital copy of burnout 3 from the store and I am having trouble playing it. I can download and install it, but when I go to play it, I get an error that tells me to try downloading...
  9. Star Wars Battlefront installing problems (Xbox One)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars Battlefront installing problems (Xbox One): A friend gave me Star Wars Battlefront for my new Xbox One, I tried to install it and it stopped at 40 something percent. I thought okay, maybe something wrong with that particular disc, so as it...
  10. EA Star War Battlefront - "..not allowed to access online features"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    EA Star War Battlefront - "..not allowed to access online features": I am long time adult with a valid Xbox live account, when I try to go online in Battlefront I get "You are not allowed to access online features" I downloaded the full game from the Xbox Store,...