STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II: Elite Trooper Deluxe Edition not shown on my preorder punchcard

Discus and support STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II: Elite Trooper Deluxe Edition not shown on my preorder punchcard in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I have preordered the STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II: Elite Trooper Deluxe Edition on October 1st after enrolling into the punchcard challenge. It is not... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by BryanCable, Oct 8, 2017.

1. BryanCable
    BryanCable Guest

STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II: Elite Trooper Deluxe Edition not shown on my preorder punchcard

I have preordered the STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II: Elite Trooper Deluxe Edition on October 1st after enrolling into the punchcard challenge. It is not showing up in the punchcard even though Middle Earth Shadow of was is. Can you please fix this?

Thanks

:)

BryanCable, Oct 8, 2017
  2. Missing Punch on my Pre-Order Punchcard

I pre-ordered Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus (Digital Deluxe Edition), Call of Duty: World War 2 (Digital Deluxe Edition), and Star Wars: Battlefront 2 (Elite Trooper Deluxe Edition) all on October 14th. I have received only two out of the three punches
    on the punchcard. Where is the third one? Please help!

MASTERMINDEVAN, Oct 8, 2017
  3. Punch card

I pre-ordered wwe 2k18 deluxe edition and Star Wars Battlefront 2 Elite trooper deluxe edition and on the punch card for the 15,000 credits I did not receive any credit.

Washington023, Oct 8, 2017
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello bcabes13,

Apologies for the inconvenience. We see that you received a punch for your Battlefront II purchase, but did not receive one for your Shadow of War purchase. We are now investigating what caused this issue. In the meanwhile, since we can confirm this purchase,
    we will manually adjust your account with this missing punch. You should see this appear shortly.

XBLRewards8, Oct 9, 2017
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello bcabes13,

Apologies for the inconvenience. We see that you received a punch for your Battlefront II purchase, but did not receive one for your Shadow of War purchase. We are now investigating what caused this issue. In the meanwhile, since we can confirm this purchase,
    we will manually adjust your account with this missing punch. You should see this appear shortly.
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

When I purchased Star Wars

Hi TC,

Thank you for coming to the forums, we'd be happy to help.

STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ Ultimate Edition does not come with any kind of membership or subscription but it does include the deluxe edition additional content and the Season Pass, which includes 4 expansion packs with new content and maps for multiplayer.
    This is all included in the
    product detail description
    , "The STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ Ultimate Edition features the STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ Deluxe Edition and the STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ Season Pass, which includes four upcoming expansion packs filled with new content, two-week early
    access* to each expansion and an exclusive Shoot First emote." You don't need to use the additional content if you don't want to, but there isn't a Standard version available for this game unfortunately.

You can cancel app downloads from the Queue by going into the games and apps library and then select "Cancel all" or press the menu button while highlighting the app and then select "Cancel installation". If the app is already installed, go to the apps section
    and press the menu button over the app and select "Uninstall".

Let us know if you have any questions.
  7. CIDkidzPILLZ Win User

We wanted the Star Wars Battlefront only.

The STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ Ultimate Edition is the complete collection of everything that has released for the game.
  8. TC. Win User

When I purchased Star Wars

I'm so glad I received several replies. So when I look at the bundle it shows Two (2) Subscriptions that are included. Yet when I click on the subscriptions it demands I select one of the charges. It also says available with EA access so that indicates
    to me that they are attempting to dig deeper into my pockets. I wish that they would simply be honest about what I am paying for .

Hi TC,

Thank you for coming to the forums, we'd be happy to help.

STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ Ultimate Edition does not come with any kind of membership or subscription but it does include the deluxe edition additional content and the Season Pass, which includes 4 expansion packs with new content and maps for multiplayer.
    This is all included in the
    product detail description
    , "The STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ Ultimate Edition features the STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ Deluxe Edition and the STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ Season Pass, which includes four upcoming expansion packs filled with new content, two-week early
    access* to each expansion and an exclusive Shoot First emote." You don't need to use the additional content if you don't want to, but there isn't a Standard version available for this game unfortunately.

You can cancel app downloads from the Queue by going into the games and apps library and then select "Cancel all" or press the menu button while highlighting the app and then select "Cancel installation". If the app is already installed, go to the apps section
    and press the menu button over the app and select "Uninstall".

Let us know if you have any questions.
  9. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

Star Wars Battlefront 2 getting 0x80040900

Hiya jacobb,

Thanks for your response

For
    STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II
    is this a disk game or a digital game you own?

what have you done so far so we may provide additional support that was not used yet.

(Make sure to update your console and game)

let us know a bit more.
Thema:

1. STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II: Elite Trooper Deluxe Edition not shown on my preorder punchcard - Similar Threads - STAR WARS™ Battlefront™

2. Star Trek Armada 2 on windows 11. Home network multiplayer setup start to finish. I need a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Star Trek Armada 2 on windows 11. Home network multiplayer setup start to finish. I need a...: Operating System: Windows 11. I got the CD but I need someone to help me set up my network so I can play multiplayer on home network with an identical cpu and game. Someone knowledgeable in the...
  3. Xbox 360 star wars edition hard drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 star wars edition hard drive: Heyy I have xbox 360 star wars edition, and the hard drive is not working anymore.. The hard drive is 320GB, xbox 360 s model 1451 with barcode X858528-001: [img] Can i use any hard drive...
  4. X BOX 360 STARS WARS EDITION console power button turn red flashes 9 times then powers off?

in XBoX on Windows
    X BOX 360 STARS WARS EDITION console power button turn red flashes 9 times then powers off?: center of power button turns blue then changes to red flashing 9 times then off goes the console. nothing on the screen? should i through it away ? i am able to soldier and fix some electronics....
  5. Why won’t Xbox add Lego Star Wars 1 to the backwards compatibility list??

in XboX Insiders
    Why won’t Xbox add Lego Star Wars 1 to the backwards compatibility list??: I’ve been wanting them to do this for a while but Xbox hasn’t done it. I want the original Lego Star Wars game to be added to the backwards compatibility games list. Just that game really nothing...
  6. Flash fire road Star steering wheel compatible with series s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Flash fire road Star steering wheel compatible with series s?: Would the Flash fire road Star steering wheel be compatible with the xbox series s? Have looked around the Internet, asked Bing AI but still no 100% answer. Was hoping yall could help me out....
  7. star wars battlefront 2 original won't work on my 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    star wars battlefront 2 original won't work on my 360: i know the Xbox360 systems are getting old but this use to work on my last Xbox360. Same game disk, attempting to run on replacement console with original Hdd from my first console, attempting to...
  8. When will Star Wars Jedi Survivor be available on Xbox one... There are several articles...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When will Star Wars Jedi Survivor be available on Xbox one... There are several articles...: When will Star Wars Survivor be available on Xbox one? I have seen several articles saying it will be available soon but I was wondering if there has been a specific date or an estimated date that...
  9. Star Wars Jedi Survivor Deluxe Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars Jedi Survivor Deluxe Edition: Star Wars Jedi Survivor Deluxe Edition. Son wants for Christmas. He has Xbox Series S. Do I buy the disc which specifies Series X? On the info it says it’s for Series X/S but does it contain a...
  10. what does my halo infinite star and take over 7 minutes in load first screen?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    what does my halo infinite star and take over 7 minutes in load first screen?: i have already check every thing and continues load so slow, y was playing 1 week ago with no problem with 60 FPS and know each time that i open the game it load super slow over 7 minutes and the...