Star trek online free verdant zhat pistol&experimental ship upgrade token

Discus and support Star trek online free verdant zhat pistol&experimental ship upgrade token in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This free item was suppose to be in the xbox store as of 6pm march 16 2021 so my question is were is it at ?its already out in playstation store! What... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by bigpapparose, Mar 17, 2021.

1. bigpapparose
    bigpapparose Guest

This free item was suppose to be in the xbox store as of 6pm march 16 2021 so my question is were is it at ?its already out in playstation store! What is the hold up ?

:)

bigpapparose, Mar 17, 2021
  2. Alan Smithee666 Win User

Star Trek Legacy

Just... Just don't.

There are better Star Trek games.

You and your friend should try Star Trek Online. It's free to play, and it has a lot of updates that have improved the game.
  3. MorseyBaby Win User

what is the best free game available at the min on Xbox ?

I'd go with Star Trek Online. Lots of content and compared to a lot of the free games doesn't feel like you need to pay to do any of it. Good mix of ship and ground combat and while it's mechanics aren't perfect it's a good way to kill some time
  4. Azrael008uk Win User

STAR TREK

[quote user="ILOVEBAY0n37T4"]

-

One thing I disagree with you on is that I actually really liked Voyager. Deep Space 9 is my least favourite series.

-

As for games I have never played a Star Trek game in my life as in my opinion Star Trek doesn't make for good games.

[/quote]

For me "Voyager" should have been called "Star Trek: New Age". All the crew did was wander around the ship talking about their feelings and poor Commander Chakotay was the only one who ever did any work!

As for games one of the first games I ever got into was "Star Fleet Battles" which was a pencil and paper Star Fleet Combat Simulator played with a hexagon map and tokens for your ships:

http://www.starfleetgames.com/starfleetbattles.shtml

You allocated your energy using your Warp and Impulse Engines as well as your Reactors to power the ship, move it, fire it's weapons etc...

If you remeber "Star Trek II: The Wrath Of Khan" the Star Ship Combat was like a naval battle... outmaneuvering your opponent to obtain the best position and then firing your devastating weapons to maximum affect.

This Pencil, Paper and Dice Tabletop Affair was actually made into the "Star Trek: Starfleet Command" series of computer games.

These were amazing if you loved space battles along the lines of "The Wrath of Khan". It was like an RTS for Space Combat where you managed your ship or fleet to face off against Klingons, Romulans etc...

Unfortunately "Starfleet Command III" was so severly rushed to hit a release deadline that coincided with "Star Trek: Nemesis" the film, the game was not really complete.... There were only a handful of ships and the game was actually released with unused
    Cardassian models in the retail version.

There a Modding Community created the game that should have been, expanding the repetoire of ships from a handful to hundreds and creating incredible online campaigns pitting the various races against each other for galactic conquest.

Unfortunately it all came to an unfortunate end. Many of the more prolific Modders (legitimately and legally allowed to modify the game) were being consulted by Taldren, the actual developer, for future patches and expansions.

One of these Modders included assets in his MOD that were not for public release... they shut the door on his ability to MOD... the game came down... the Francise was in the mud and the game collapsed and the players had nothing to play.

"Star Trek: Legacy" managed to re-capture a bit of that magic. It certainly was a pretty game but the tatctics had pretty much been thrown out the window and it was more like a Star Trek dogfight.

A shame that we may never see the golden glory days of the "Star Trek" franchise captured in a video game format as a Brave New World is sacrificed to the almighty Dollar and we get "Star Trek: COD" instead.

Az
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Playing the free mmo games like Neverwinter,Star Trek Online & World of Tanks can help
  6. Daft Badger Win User

How do i fix my reputation if I can't find an opponent to fix it?

Best games to play to improve your rep are the free mmo's like Neverwinter,Star Trek Online,World of Tanks etc.
Thema:

1. Star trek online free verdant zhat pistol&experimental ship upgrade token - Similar Threads - Star trek online

2. Star Trek Armada 2 on windows 11. Home network multiplayer setup start to finish. I need a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Star Trek Armada 2 on windows 11. Home network multiplayer setup start to finish. I need a...: Operating System: Windows 11. I got the CD but I need someone to help me set up my network so I can play multiplayer on home network with an identical cpu and game. Someone knowledgeable in the...
  3. I'm trying to play star trek online on old gen.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to play star trek online on old gen.: Star Trek online keeps kicking me out of the new character thing and keeps saying connection lost. Also it keeps saying you need a controller for this game. :( I'm using a controller also I'm on...
  4. I play star trek online on my xbox x. " losing connection to the server".

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I play star trek online on my xbox x. " losing connection to the server".: I play on the xbox x, 300mb fibre connection, connected to a 65 inch screen. 99% of the time the problem occurs when loading between screens. Ie: I have transwarped to somewhere, or out of a quest...
  5. is star trek online playable on gamepass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    is star trek online playable on gamepass?: I found star trek online on the microsoft store website, where I get indicators that say thanks for purchasing (for free) the game, and if I want to install it to xbox console...but provides no...
  6. XBOX 360 S Will Not Load Star Trek Online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX 360 S Will Not Load Star Trek Online: I've been have problems with Star Trek Online (STO) not loading since yesterday March 25th, 2022. Prior to this I have one character stuck in a tutorial. Now the game will not even load....
  7. Star Trek Online Log in Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Trek Online Log in Issues: Hi, I am currently in China playing on the xbox. For the past two weeks I havent had an issues playing the game (When you buy a xbox in China you are given a USB that allows you to pick what...
  8. Star trek online on xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star trek online on xbox: I'm so sick of this I play star trek online on my xbox and it hasn't been working for ages keeps coming up with some error code thing but I look it up and can't find anything what's going on!...
  9. Keep it clean error star trek on-line

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keep it clean error star trek on-line: So having a keep it clean error with the following: Task Force Omega now recruiting. Fed allied members are welcome to join. Message for more info. What is causing the profanity filter to...
  10. Free-to-play game Star Trek Online will not work without Gold??

in XboX Insiders
    Free-to-play game Star Trek Online will not work without Gold??: On, I believe, April 21, 2021 Microsoft enabled online functionality for f2p games without Xbox Live Gold. However, Star Trek online has never functioned properly this way even though it is cited...