Star club in Microsoft Solitare Collection

Discus and support Star club in Microsoft Solitare Collection in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I am playing Microsoft Solitare collection on my Android phone and I don't have star club available. I played the game 2 years ago on my laptop... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Allie3112, Aug 11, 2018.

1. Allie3112
    Allie3112 Guest

Hi,

I am playing Microsoft Solitare collection on my Android phone and I don't have star club available. I played the game 2 years ago on my laptop and it worked just fine but I don't know why I still don't have the star club opened on my phone. It says coming
    soon, same is for the suits. Could someone please help me out? TIA

:)

Allie3112, Aug 11, 2018
  2. Solitaire Premium Star Collection Challenges

I have finished the complete Star Club Collection series on Microsoft Solitaire. How do I get a new set of challenges on the Star Club Collection please?

SuperiorGerm04, Aug 11, 2018
  3. Unable to download Microsoft Solitare Collection

re download microsoft solitare collection

narendratummawar, Aug 11, 2018
  4. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest

{Parity}, Aug 11, 2018
  5. Allie3112
    Allie3112 Guest
    Thanks Star club in Microsoft Solitare Collection :) I tried, did not worked, even spoke with an agent but I appreciate the help.

Allie3112, Nov 2, 2018
  6. {Parity} Win User

7. Allie3112 Win User

8. narendratummawar Win User

Unable to download Microsoft Solitare Collection

re download microsoft solitare collection
  9. JeanMarceau Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Collection doesn't work...

I can't access any Star Club games. Microsoft Solitaire Collection closes upon start up. All other games appear to be working fine except Star Club. I can't find any answers and have tried all suggestions as mentioned above. Any help with this problem will
    be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.
  10. MateusFontana Win User

microsoft solitaire collection star club

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community. For specific questions and issues with Microsoft casual games, I suggest you contact game support as it is a problem with it. To contact them please use the link below.

https://microsoftcasualgames.zendesk.com/hc/en-...

* Thank you in advance for contacting, I hope this can help you.
Thema:

1. Star club in Microsoft Solitare Collection - Similar Threads - Star club Microsoft

2. microsoft solitaire collection star club

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft solitaire collection star club: Recently while playing in Star Club, the game closes when I touch the last card on the screen. It does not play the card, nor doe it show the game complete if that was the last card of the game. I...
  3. Pace MG1: I have your microsoft solitaire collection premium addition when do I get Star Club ...

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Pace MG1: I have your microsoft solitaire collection premium addition when do I get Star Club ...: Pace (Set-top Boxes) MG1 (Comcast/Xfinity X1): I have your microsoft solitaire collection premium addition when do I get Star Club and themes. Same here, and the icon, which was changed for last...
  4. Microsoft Solitaire Star Club and Themes coming soon?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Star Club and Themes coming soon?: I recently put Microsoft Solitaire onto my iPad, I have had it on my PC for about a year. I made a new account for my iPad as I wanted to play all the Star Club again. I have only the real hard...
  5. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Star Club Under the Sea Pyramid score challenge for 3,950 score.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection Star Club Under the Sea Pyramid score challenge for 3,950 score.: There is no way to get that last 5 points. I can only get to 3,945 no matter what I do. I think there is something wrong. Is there any one who knows how to get to the 3,950 or am I right?...
  6. Microsoft Star Club Klondike

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Star Club Klondike: 2/22/17 Hello I am starting out with the Microsoft Solitaire Games. Was playing the Star Club Klondike games and after I finished I only had 10 pts and need 35 to move on. My question is:...
  7. Microsoft Solitaire Star Club Wild West Unsolvable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Star Club Wild West Unsolvable: The wild west star club collection is unsolvable with the pyramid expert needs a score of 2940 but the 3rd board is unsolvable with 4 10s on the board and a 3 in the top space and 2 10s on the 4th...
  8. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Star Club

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection Star Club: I have completed all games and packs up to and including 14 collections on the Microsoft Solitaire collection Star Club. There is a red star with the wording 'New Collection Available', but I...
  9. Have lost all Star Club data in Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Have lost all Star Club data in Microsoft Solitaire Collection: Hi, I play the MS Solitaire Collection daily challenges and Star Club challenges as well. The data for the Daily solitaire challenges is intact, but everything related to the Star Club is lost....
  10. MICROSOFT SOLITAIRE COLLECTION STAR CLUB FREE CELL EXPERT I

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MICROSOFT SOLITAIRE COLLECTION STAR CLUB FREE CELL EXPERT I: I am currently stuck on 2 of the challenges in the new free cell star club collection. Both of the Challenges are in the Expert I. The first one is play the King of diamond in no more than 50...