star club club games

Discus and support star club club games in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Some 7 to 10 % of men are red/green colour blind this makes playing games that are 'dark' 'autumn' 'wild west' almost impossible , why cannot Microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ChrisOlive, May 7, 2020.

1. ChrisOlive
    ChrisOlive Guest

star club club games

Some 7 to 10 % of men are red/green colour blind this makes playing games that are 'dark' 'autumn' 'wild west' almost impossible , why cannot Microsoft add a button to switch to standard cards, i just use the basic deck and board as these are clear to my
    eyes.

trying to play those listed above makes my eyes strain, the dark mode is like trying to play in a blacked out room, the others like playing through frosted glass

I have no expectation that anything will be done, after all i have had to live with black on red printing and reverse plus red traffic lights against bright blue skies all my life.

:)

ChrisOlive, May 7, 2020
  2. ThatShowTime Win User

Star Club

There is no Star Club on iOS
  3. SensibleList132 Win User

After system restore, Solitaire Collection progress is lost

More info:

- I replayed one game in the Star Club

The star count in the app was updated correctly. The one in the xBox account was not updated (I thought it's fair enough as the level should already be included in the 301 stars)

- I played a brand new Star Club game (one I haven't played before)

The star count in the app was updated correctly. The one in the xBox account wasn't even though I expected it to be updated.
  4. JeanMarceau Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Collection doesn't work...

I can't access any Star Club games. Microsoft Solitaire Collection closes upon start up. All other games appear to be working fine except Star Club. I can't find any answers and have tried all suggestions as mentioned above. Any help with this problem will
    be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.
  5. Coreysito Win User

STAR Club

Hi SwayingTube905,

The dev team are planning on releasing another Star Club very soon. As soon as we know the release date, we will post it on our Facebook page:
    www.facebook.com/microsoftsolitaire
  6. denis97g Win User

Star Club

I don't think it has released yet for ios
Thema:

star club club games

1. star club club games - Similar Threads - star club club

2. When will there be new challenges in star club

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When will there be new challenges in star club: Does anyone know when new challenges are available in Star Club. It doesn´t seem to happen very often, sadly. 568d0ca4-0939-4a18-987b-5c982ab4b93a
  3. star club tri-peaks stuck on 20th anniversary edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    star club tri-peaks stuck on 20th anniversary edition: Hi, xbox 20th anniversary star club is stuck on tri-peaks. I can't get past 80% but all the other games are fine. Can it be fixed please? Mark. c81d8540-740e-490a-9824-ce3301c1a38b
  4. microsoft solitaire collection star club

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft solitaire collection star club: Recently while playing in Star Club, the game closes when I touch the last card on the screen. It does not play the card, nor doe it show the game complete if that was the last card of the game. I...
  5. Star Club Availability

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Club Availability: I have completed all the Star Club Books and have 2910 stars in Microsoft Solitaire. Is there any updates or any availability for any more Star club Games that should be available? If there are...
  6. Star Club

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Club: I am not boasting because I play a lot. I have 2910 stars and completed all. What next? Do you not get a bonus as you accumulate more stars? 742f1af3-a84f-46f8-8bd0-e41fe4982ff6
  7. Star Club Boredom: Can't Get Enough Stars

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Club Boredom: Can't Get Enough Stars: Hello, I only want to play Klondike and Tripeaks. With those limitations, stars are not accumulating. The game is very repetitive; are there any new collections available?...
  8. Gwiezdny klub[Star club]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gwiezdny klub[Star club]: Podczas porównywania się z innymi osobami system wyświetla mi 20 gwiazdek podczas, gdy zdobyłem ich ponad 500. Jest błąd. Czy możecie go jakoś usunąć? [Translation - When comparing yourself with...
  9. Star club in Microsoft Solitare Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star club in Microsoft Solitare Collection: Hi, I am playing Microsoft Solitare collection on my Android phone and I don't have star club available. I played the game 2 years ago on my laptop and it worked just fine but I don't know why I...
  10. new computer n past star club accomplishments

in XBoX Games and Apps
    new computer n past star club accomplishments: Hi there. I recently got a new computer, got it all hooked up, found that my xbox profile loaded (EnlistedBroom05) but all my past stats, star club completed games, etc., did not transfer over....