Standard Exchang x1x in Russia ����

Discus and support Standard Exchang x1x in Russia ���� in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, l have start rhe Standard Exchang number [Mod Removed-Don't post service numbers] but i dont have in mail this: You will receive a message with a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by budazzll285, Sep 27, 2018.

1. budazzll285
    budazzll285 Guest

Hi, l have start rhe Standard Exchang number [Mod Removed-Don't post service numbers] but i dont have in mail this: You will receive a message with a prepaid transport label, which must be printed on the printer and attached
    to the box sent.

Please send on my mail a prepaid transport label.

Without it i cant send my x1x to microsoft. [Mod Removed-Don't post personal emails]

:)

budazzll285, Sep 27, 2018
  2. Standard Exchange

First off. I have been a loyal MS customer since the original Xbox launched. Got nothing but love for it. I defend the Xbox to the death over in the PS forums. YES i own both consoles and BOTH are awesome!!

But I do have to admit that MS has issues when it comes to the reliability of their consoles IMO.

For example, I just started a thread in here. Stating the fact that my original launch Xbox One does not read discs. It tells me to make sure the disc is an Xbox compatible disc. Which it is!!!

So I contacted support only to be told to go through the SAME OLD STEP AS ALWAYS! Restart, Hard Reset, etc.

So finally I found a BITTER SWEET solution on youtube. For some reason the disc does not insert all the way back to where the laser reads the disc properly. So the Xbox has to be tilted upward from the front. I put an old Xbox 360 game box under it and guess
    what......its worked ever since. No more error. According to google there are a lot gamers having this issue.

Where is MS on this??? Who knows!!!! I am getting really tired of their products. Of course they want $150 to fix. REALLY!!!!!!!!

LEGENDARY70-925D76D4-BE4E-4A11-BB6D-93FA4C64F76D, Sep 27, 2018
  3. Standard Exchange

Firstly, I am disappointed in the service MS provide. Over a period of about 6-8 months (shortly after my warranty expired) my controller kept disconnecting randomly then in the last few weeks they would no longer connect at all. I tried everything from
    new controllers, new batteries, updates, resets and hard resets. You name it I tried it. So, I had no choice but to stump up £100 to pay for a Standard Exchange.

I've recently (today) spoke to a MS Support person on Chat for an update as the console has been confirmed to have been received at the Service Centre. A simple question; What is the tunr around for a new console? He din't know, not only did he not know but
    he also stated they may want to repair my console. I have paid for an exchange so why would I want a repair? Anybody else had this issue?

I can't believe that I had to pay for this process in the first place, MS don't even have a complaint system in place which makes it hard to raise issues. The system problems I was having isn't mentioned by MS and I had to find similar people with similar issues
    online in random forums so it is a common problem.

My console has sat on a shelf in a open area and is in perfect physical condition. I'm not naive to think that hardware doesn't fail over time but this is clearly a MS hardware fault. Why should I pay £100 for a the wireless connection component of the console
    no longer working? Anyway, I have paid now but does anybody know when I'm likely to receive a replacement (if a replacement at all)? They have received it at the Service Centre in the eatly hours of this morning (26/01/2016).

Mark Farley-CFBAF409-E9A5-4FB4-8CF9-49D05316930C, Sep 27, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Smwutches, Sep 27, 2018
  5. XBF Diego M
    XBF Diego M Guest
    Hey budazzll285!

Thank you for reaching out to us.

If you did not receive the prepaid label by email, I would suggest you contact
    Xbox Customer Support to get connected to an agent in your region so that they can help you out with that.

Thank you have a great day!

Diego,

Xbox Forums

XBF Diego M, Nov 3, 2018
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

Hey budazzll285!

Thank you for reaching out to us.

If you did not receive the prepaid label by email, I would suggest you contact
    Xbox Customer Support to get connected to an agent in your region so that they can help you out with that.

Thank you have a great day!

Diego,

Xbox Forums
  7. Smwutches Win User

You will need to contact support for assistance. http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  8. Павел Кара Win User

Нет доступных вариантов обслуживания.

Russia.

Is there a restriction for tech support and device exchange in Russia due to the things that happen now?
  9. DEATHMETAL666x Win User

Standard Exchange

Ok so no point lol rather spend the extra 50 bucks and get a controller thanks
  10. LEGENDARY70-925D76D4 Win User

Standard Exchange

First off. I have been a loyal MS customer since the original Xbox launched. Got nothing but love for it. I defend the Xbox to the death over in the PS forums. YES i own both consoles and BOTH are awesome!!

But I do have to admit that MS has issues when it comes to the reliability of their consoles IMO.

For example, I just started a thread in here. Stating the fact that my original launch Xbox One does not read discs. It tells me to make sure the disc is an Xbox compatible disc. Which it is!!!

So I contacted support only to be told to go through the SAME OLD STEP AS ALWAYS! Restart, Hard Reset, etc.

So finally I found a BITTER SWEET solution on youtube. For some reason the disc does not insert all the way back to where the laser reads the disc properly. So the Xbox has to be tilted upward from the front. I put an old Xbox 360 game box under it and guess
    what......its worked ever since. No more error. According to google there are a lot gamers having this issue.

Where is MS on this??? Who knows!!!! I am getting really tired of their products. Of course they want $150 to fix. REALLY!!!!!!!!
Thema:

1. Standard Exchang x1x in Russia ���� - Similar Threads - Standard Exchang x1x

2. How does my group post violate the community standards?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How does my group post violate the community standards?: So a few days ago i was making a group post for people to join my community server on rust console. In the post i stated.”Repoping diortopia3x giving outpost starts first 10 gets tp to build spot”...
  3. Please can anyone tell me what community standard was violated ? Support is a lie You...

in XBoX on Windows
    Please can anyone tell me what community standard was violated ? Support is a lie You...: [img] https://share.icloud.com/photos/025Ql6uMleG95OAFKojnIyokA 57980606-d88a-4614-bcae-2a91e3c92e09
  4. Can i get the OSU file for a standard Xbox 1,

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can i get the OSU file for a standard Xbox 1,: My HDD is clicking out of the blue and now it wont boot, im looking for a way to use an old 500gm slim HDD and figured id fix my xbox, can someone send me a download?...
  5. My gamerpic got banned again when it doesn't violate the community standards if it does...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My gamerpic got banned again when it doesn't violate the community standards if it does...: My gamerpic got banned again when it doesn't violate the community standards if it does than why can my Microsoft account have the picture that I want my Xbox to *** Gaming and Xbox / Account and...
  6. How do I find out what community standards I violated

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I find out what community standards I violated: Made this post last night for Diablo 4 the got a 2 day suspension for it WT4 NMD T58 Domhainne seasonal full clear 2 million per run or 8 million for 5 butcher= free run. I tried to add a picture...
  7. Why can't I flip the X Axis in either standard controller accessories app or Adaptive...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I flip the X Axis in either standard controller accessories app or Adaptive...: The Xbox adaptive controller allows almost perfect customization. I have found literally only one thing that you cannot change on the Xbox adaptive controller accessories app or standard...
  8. what steering wheels are compatible with FORZA MOTORSPORT 7 STANDARD EDITION XBOX ONE/PC (UK)?

in XBoX on Consoles
    what steering wheels are compatible with FORZA MOTORSPORT 7 STANDARD EDITION XBOX ONE/PC (UK)?: What steering wheels are compatible with FORZA MOTORSPORT 7 STANDARD EDITION XBOX ONE/PC (UK)? In my options there is no option wheel option showing? Do I need to connect my wheel first in order...
  9. Why can't I install "MS Flight Simulator Standard 40th Anniversary Edition - Xbox Series...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I install "MS Flight Simulator Standard 40th Anniversary Edition - Xbox Series...: I purchased "MS Flight Simulator Standard 40th Anniversary Edition - Xbox Series X/S and Windows" from my local Gamestop store on Cyber Monday. Redeemed it successfully with Product Code at bottom...
  10. How to use a wireless keyboard and wireless mouse to play Starfield Standard Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to use a wireless keyboard and wireless mouse to play Starfield Standard Edition: How to set up a wireless keyboard and wireless mouse to play Starfield Standard Edition? Can I plug a dongle into the console to use a wireless keyboard and mouse Or can I use a wired mouse and...