Stampede: Racing Royale - Insider Program Player Survey (fill out pls ty <3)

Discus and support Stampede: Racing Royale - Insider Program Player Survey (fill out pls ty <3) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hey folks - as Insiders I know you're very used to surveys by now... but if you've played the Stampede: Racing Royale playtest, our team would hugely... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/SumoStampede_Chris, Apr 3, 2024.

1. Stampede: Racing Royale - Insider Program Player Survey (fill out pls ty <3)

Hey folks - as Insiders I know you're very used to surveys by now... but if you've played the Stampede: Racing Royale playtest, our team would hugely appreciate it if you filled out our own 'official' survey, will share the link below.

We run surveys like this after every Stampede playtest and it plays a huge part in deciding what direction we take the game in! So we invite all players to share your thoughts in the survey when you have a spare moment. Reach out if you have any Qs. Thank youuuuu

https://forms.office.com/e/6qfhuW1Fm7

submitted by /u/SumoStampede_Chris
    [link] [comments]

/u/SumoStampede_Chris, Apr 3, 2024
  2. Daft Badger Win User

Lost 40,000+ Gamerscore

Are you 100% sure your console is not registered in the Insider program?

Have you had any console updates recently?

Did you fill out the survey at the bottom of the page I linked?
  3. Mister Cizl Win User

Achievement unlocking issue

Hey EdgelessChile! If you have tried the steps
    here
    , please fill out the survey at the bottom so the right teams get the info. Thanks!

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting.
  4. Miss Bijoux Win User

Bug with achievements mass effect andromeda

Hey there Josue!

Achievements can sometimes pop at a later time. However, I recommend taking a look at the thread we have regarding

issues unlocking achievements
    . Read through the post then follow all the steps listed, in order. If those don't work, you'll want to fill out and submit the survey listed in the final step. Please note that filling out the survey does
    not guarantee a resolution however the information is passed along to the appropriate teams for them to look into.

Thanks for understanding! :)

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and
    if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Insider Program
    troubleshooting.
  5. Misses Quinzel Win User

I cant play online! pls help

http://support.xbox.com/pl-PL/xbox-on-windows/social/troubleshoot-multiplayer-game

http://support.xbox.com/pl-PL/xbox-on-windows/social/server-connectivity-xbox-app-displays-blocked

http://support.xbox.com/pl-PL/xbox-on-windows/social/troubleshoot-party-chat

http://support.xbox.com/pl-PL/xbox-on-windows/social/troubleshoot-multiplayer-game

I've done this and few things from forza horizon 3 forum.
    Thanks for this and the screenshot, Fr3sh!

I see in your screenshot that you are connected via ethernet cable. Is that connected to your router, or is it connected directly to your modem?

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Insider Program troubleshooting.
  6. Miss Bijoux Win User

Achievement

Hey there Sharpgamer!

You'll want to take a peek at the
    issues unlocking achievements
    thread. Be sure to follow each of the steps listed. If none of those help, be sure to fill out the survey listed at the bottom. Filling it out doesn't guarantee a resolution however the information is passed along to the appropriate
    teams for investigation.

Thanks for understanding! :)

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and
    if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Insider Program
    troubleshooting.
Thema:

Stampede: Racing Royale - Insider Program Player Survey (fill out pls ty <3)

1. Stampede: Racing Royale - Insider Program Player Survey (fill out pls ty <3) - Similar Threads - Stampede Racing Royale

2. Moza race wheel for Xbox in Canada

in XBoX on Windows
    Moza race wheel for Xbox in Canada: When and or will we see the moza race wheel in the Microsoft store in Canada it would be amazing if we have a race wheel for all Canadians . ece8c0f5-097d-431f-ac8e-402fd81a3525
  3. Is cars race o rama backwards compatible

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is cars race o rama backwards compatible: Hi there just wanted to ask a quick question about if cars race o rama is backwards compatible with xbox one f4ce33cd-fe00-4111-8bd2-353489c3ca0d
  4. Will the Thrustmaster T128 racing wheel work on Forza Horizon 5?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will the Thrustmaster T128 racing wheel work on Forza Horizon 5?: I just bought the Thrustmaster T128 racing wheel and I downloaded Forza Horizon 5. I do not have my wheel yet but I have been doing research and cant find anything that says Forza Horizon 5...
  5. Will sonic and Sega all star racing be backwards compatible

in XBoX Accessibility
    Will sonic and Sega all star racing be backwards compatible: Will this game ever be backwards compatible? 30ef492e-0447-48c4-9b69-720a82848329
  6. Ayuda stampede: racing royale :)

in XboX Insiders
    Ayuda stampede: racing royale :): Hola una pregunta donde puedo reportar sobre fallas del juego que he tenido submitted by /u/YanHec2605 [link] [comments]
  7. Stampede: Racing Royale Preview Available NOW!

in XboX Insiders
    Stampede: Racing Royale Preview Available NOW!: [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  8. VelocityOne Race wheel not been detected by F123 on Xbox X

in XboX Insiders
    VelocityOne Race wheel not been detected by F123 on Xbox X: VelocityOne Race wheel not been detected by F123 on Xbox X. How do I use the wheel on F1 23 Xbox console? submitted by /u/Impossible_Cover_952 [link] [comments]
  9. Can't connect a Thrustmaster racing wheel with Xbox series S console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect a Thrustmaster racing wheel with Xbox series S console: We've got an old Thrustmaster Ferrari Italia racing wheel with pedals and a new Xbox Series X console. Now we can't connect the wheel with Xbox. After connecting the wheel with the consoles USB,...
  10. Time-stamped achievements not showing on LIVE profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Time-stamped achievements not showing on LIVE profile: I had the strangest thing encountered yesterday. I was playing Assassin's Creed Rogue on 18th November at night, and managed to unlock achievements properly. On 19th November midnight, I unlocked...