Stalled download - PC Gamepass

Discus and support Stalled download - PC Gamepass in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi everyone, have been pointed in this direction by an Xbox Ambassador. It took me 24 hours to download Imperator Rome, a 3.24Gb file. Now, Football... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/DarkMellie, Jun 16, 2019.

1. Stalled download - PC Gamepass

Hi everyone,

have been pointed in this direction by an Xbox Ambassador. It took me 24 hours to download Imperator Rome, a 3.24Gb file. Now, Football Manager 2019 is coming in at the same rate.

My internet is FTTP (Australian NBN - fibre to the premises) and my speed test results from /u/DarkMellie
    [link] [comments]

/u/DarkMellie, Jun 16, 2019
  2. Tezzerrific Win User

I paid for Xbox game pass for the pc but didn't get it.

download the xbox app and sign in with your account that has gamepass pc, then download the games from gamepass pc.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

Game Access

The game has just left gamepass. You may need to do a hard reset, or even resin stall the game to reset the switch from GP
  4. Tezzerrific Win User

can't install Halo master chief collection on PC

halo is not a playanywhere title, means you have to purchase for console and pc seperately. if you have gamepass ultimate or gamepass pc then you can download as part of that on pc.
  5. onyxishere Win User

stalled downloads

Try deleting the app then reinstalling it. Go to My Games & Apps and find the app then press the Menu button on the controller. You can either choose Cancel Install or Attempt Reinstall (names are guesses, I can't actually remember the exact titles).
  6. LSS SHEEP Win User

Update error 4174-0000-3080-0505-8007-0570

Dosnt help me stall. Have no pc or flash USB
Thema:

Stalled download - PC Gamepass

1. Stalled download - PC Gamepass - Similar Threads - Stalled download Gamepass

2. Bioshock 2 on xbox x won't load profile? Load screen stalls at around 90% and doesn't go...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bioshock 2 on xbox x won't load profile? Load screen stalls at around 90% and doesn't go...: Bioshock 2 on xbox x won't load profile? Load screen stalls at around 90% and doesn't go any further 8ae293ef-5999-4495-9889-30302d7eb6a3
  3. Xbox Series S - Interacting with the Prime Video app stalls all app and games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series S - Interacting with the Prime Video app stalls all app and games: I have a problem with the Prime Video app on Xbox Series S. If I attempt to open or uninstall my Prime Video App, it breaks all other applications and games on my console. The Prime Video app...
  4. Ok ongoing issue installing apps and games stalling on X series

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ok ongoing issue installing apps and games stalling on X series: [img] Sorry to ask the question again but Kathy A closed the task I had open. I was waiting for a replacement xbox to arrive to check if it will work. Sadly it does not and I am getting over this...
  5. MSFS 2020 Mandatory Update stalls and will not complete.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MSFS 2020 Mandatory Update stalls and will not complete.: I removed all peripherals, renamed my "Community" file, rebooted several times. How can I make this update go to completion? Sim is not working at all. eae76e0a-eefc-4e86-b9f1-f40b3f744954
  6. Can't I stall Everspace 2 on my Series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't I stall Everspace 2 on my Series S: I click on the store to install and I get no error message, but it does not come up in que. Have over 220gb free, and I clicked on five other games on Game pass, all started downloading or went...
  7. Error Code: 0x8024001E and Download Stalling in ARK: Ultimate Survivor Edition via Xbox App...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error Code: 0x8024001E and Download Stalling in ARK: Ultimate Survivor Edition via Xbox App...: I attempted to download ARK: Ultimate Survivor Edition from the Xbox app via Game Pass. However, I encountered a problem where the download would stop at various points. The first time it stopped...
  8. Like a Dragon Ishin digital deluxe edition will not in stall

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Like a Dragon Ishin digital deluxe edition will not in stall: I'm getting "Check back in a little bit" for a couple days since purchase. 45ad07c7-7c3f-43ac-87d4-b5132fd621c7
  9. Xbox (Beta) PC | Downloads continually stall at 0 B/S, impossible to download content from...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) PC | Downloads continually stall at 0 B/S, impossible to download content from...: The Xbox (Beta) PC app continually fails to download games, regularly stalling at 0 B/S for long periods before throwing error 0x800704C6 'We couldn't connect you to the service: [img] [img]...
  10. MS Solitaire Collection and Mahjong both stall when the Bingo ad shows

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MS Solitaire Collection and Mahjong both stall when the Bingo ad shows: For the past 3 weeks I have been unable to play anything in the Solitaire collection because of the broken ad. Whenever the ad shows up it never plays staying black for far longer than than the...