Stability issues with cloud games on Xbox series X

Discus and support Stability issues with cloud games on Xbox series X in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello, today I tried the new Cloud games feature on my Xbox series X. The new feature is great but I noticed stability and graphics quality issues. My... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MaStRa91, Sep 30, 2021.

  1. /u/MaStRa91
    /u/MaStRa91 Guest

    Stability issues with cloud games on Xbox series X


    Hello, today I tried the new Cloud games feature on my Xbox series X. The new feature is great but I noticed stability and graphics quality issues. My console is connected with ethernet cable and my connection works perfectly 45mb / s download and 20mb / s upload. I tried the Art of Rally game and during the game session I noticed problems with graphics that showed very low quality and also stability, many times there was lag and it was almost impossible to play. I have already reported the problem also on the console thanks.

    submitted by /u/MaStRa91
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/MaStRa91, Sep 30, 2021
    #1
  2. JayLDN Win User

    Xbox cloud gaming on Series S powered by Series X

    Thanks for all the answers.

    As two of you mentioned, cloud gaming is powered by Series X now, like I mentioned too.

    I still have the same question. Isn't there also quality difference in graphics between Series S and Series X? Like textures are more detailed and shadows are rendered better in Series X? Now if Series X is used on cloud gaming, isn't those improvements then on Series S too via streaming from cloud? Or are the Series S and Series X exactly the same graphics wise in general but Series S just has lower resolution?

    I understand that cloud gaming isn't 4K and there might be latency issues etc but that wasn't my question.

    Thanks.
  3. kipson_10 Win User

    ask

  4. Jay8007 Win User

    The Walking Dead: Michonne is it only the first episode free ? and not the complete game ?

    But in all other write ups the game is listed as complete

    Nov. 1

    • The Legend of Tianding (Xbox Series X|S Optimized, Xbox One, PC, & Xbox Cloud Gaming)
    • The Walking Dead: A New Frontier — The Complete Season (PC)
    • The Walking Dead: Michonne — The Complete Season (PC)
    Oct. 27

    • Frog Detective: The Entire Mystery (PC)
    • Gunfire Reborn (Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, PC, & Xbox Cloud Gaming)
    • SIGNALIS (Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, PC, & Xbox Cloud Gaming)
    Oct. 21

    • Persona 5 Royal (Xbox Series X|S Optimized, Xbox One, PC, & Xbox Cloud Gaming)
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Why are there 5 to 10 min wait times for xcloud connection of GPu games?

    An Xbox Series X can run 4 sessions of the Xbox one version compared to one of the series X version. so if you're attempting to play an Xbox one native game on the cloud, you will always have greater success simply because there are more slots available to you

    Each and every cloud session has an Xbox series X on the other end
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Im looking to know if I will be able to run Series X GTA 5 on PC Cloud gaming once I migrate my data from the Xbox One version. I can't find any information on the topic specifically anywhere.

    Everything on the cloud that has a Series X version is the Series X version

    Cloud gaming behaves exactly like if the hardware was local. If your character is migrated it's available
Thema:

Stability issues with cloud games on Xbox series X

Loading...
  1. Stability issues with cloud games on Xbox series X - Similar Threads - Stability issues cloud

  2. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  3. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  4. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  5. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  6. Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting...
  7. Delta dashboard lag issues on first bootup

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta dashboard lag issues on first bootup: I am in Delta test phase and been recently having lots of dashboard lag when you first boot up. It takes longer to load the dashboard than it normally does. Clearing the Mac address and reboot...
  8. Disc to Digital Xbox One S issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Xbox One S issue: I just recently installed insider and have Omega. I installed multiple Xbox One discs older and newer and they seem to not allow claiming the digital license. Maybe I'm confused about something...
  9. Disc to digital issue no update available

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital issue no update available: i have two xbox one consoles and original xbox one and an xbox one s both enrolled in the insiders program both on OS (xb_fit_2608ge.260805-2200) with no available updates i have been waiting and...
  10. Erweiterte Netzwerkeinstellungen und Tools für Xbox stabile Internetverbindung Möglichkeiten

    in XboX Insiders
    Erweiterte Netzwerkeinstellungen und Tools für Xbox stabile Internetverbindung Möglichkeiten: Die aktuellen Netzwerkeinstellungen auf Xbox bieten nur begrenzte Informationen und Optionen. Für viele Spieler – besonders bei Problemen mit NAT, Latenz oder Verbindungsabbrüchen – wären...