SRX1501449104ID - Getting a Error message for the past 2 month "There's a temporary problem...

Discus and support SRX1501449104ID - Getting a Error message for the past 2 month "There's a temporary problem... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Please Help, I have been locked out of my account for almost 3 months now because of a problem that happened on Microsoft’s side. I am going through... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Carter Britton, Jun 24, 2020.

  1. SRX1501449104ID - Getting a Error message for the past 2 month "There's a temporary problem...


    Please Help, I have been locked out of my account for almost 3 months now because of a problem that happened on Microsoft’s side.
    I am going through the process of changing my security info, but it says it will Take an entire month more to actually get into the account.
    I was a paying customer who bought hundreds of games including game pass and I have not been able to use it at all.


    I believe Microsoft owes me some type of compensation for the trouble the system caused me.
    I have not even been able to cancel my monthly payments and in addition to that I am paying for another account now just to pass the time until my other account works again. Also Is there a way to speed up the recovery process?

    I have tried every possible way to get back into my account by talking to Microsoft support weekly. They told me to come here to get engineer help. There has to be a way to unblock my account faster. I am just about ready to file a lawsuit because of Microsoft's
    incompetence in my situation.

    :)
     
    Carter Britton, Jun 24, 2020
    #1
  2. Drea Got It Win User

    SRX1501449104ID - Getting a Error message for the past 2 month "There's a temporary problem with the service. Please try again. If you continue to get this message, try again later."

    Have you tired to verify your account online?

    1. Sign in to your Microsoft account.
    2. Scroll down to Security and under Update my security info, select Update.
    3. This takes you to the Security basics page. Select Update my info.
    4. Review your current security info to ensure everything’s correct.
    5. Select Verify next to your security info.
    6. You'll receive a security code via text or email to verify that you're the account owner. Enter the code when you receive it, and then select Verify.

    https://support.xbox.com/help/family-online-safety/online-safety/verify-security-information

    Can you let me know if this helps?
  3. Carter Britton Win User

    SRX1501449104ID - Getting a Error message for the past 2 month "There's a temporary problem with the service. Please try again. If you continue to get this message, try again later."

    Got the same error message. I have done everything I can do from my end.
  4. Sonasinverinate Win User

    can I change my email address?

    this is the error I'm getting

    There's a temporary problem with the service. Please try again. If you continue to get this message, try again later.
  5. 70c26e2a-96ad-45e0-b Win User

    My friend cant change his password

    yeah, and when he does, it says "There's a temporary problem with the service. Please try again. If you continue to get this message, try again later." and it has said that for the past 7 days
  6. Teeejaii Win User

    Mic not working, can hear but others can't hear me.

    I'm having this exact same problem. I have tried 2 controllers, 2 headsets and still they can't hear me but I can hear them. One strange thing though is that when I try to enter "privacy and online safety" I get the error message "try again - there is a
    temporary problem with the service. please try again."
Thema:

SRX1501449104ID - Getting a Error message for the past 2 month "There's a temporary problem...

Loading...
  1. SRX1501449104ID - Getting a Error message for the past 2 month "There's a temporary problem... - Similar Threads - SRX1501449104ID Getting Error

  2. How long until i get omega preview updates

    in XboX Insiders
    How long until i get omega preview updates: Ive been enrolled in the program since the alpha skip ahead got access to disc to digital and I am still not getting preview updates for omega such as the mythic achivement update released...
  3. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  4. How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?: I hit Level 5 a little while back, and I've been an Insiders member for almost 5 years. The Xbox Insiders page says you can change your ring in the Xbox Insiders app via the Manage button, but I...
  5. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  6. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  7. When the invites comin? Cause some of us are getting bored with this.

    in XboX Insiders
    When the invites comin? Cause some of us are getting bored with this.: I get it. Things take time. But how long has it been for some ppl who have been far more active than me in the beta stage for their shot at alpha? This isn’t a demand, I’m simply asking, can you...
  8. Hey how do I get out of preview omega tier

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey how do I get out of preview omega tier: Do I have to get a invite to move up and is that the only way I can get the update for disk to digital submitted by /u/supermario6486 [link] [comments]
  9. Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?

    in XboX Insiders
    Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?: My tv is Hisense 55e7kpro with chipset of mediatek pentonic 700(MT9618). But I have a confusion because according to this announcement...
  10. How to get to try the Disc to Digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to get to try the Disc to Digital?: Joined the insider last week and was looking to try the disc to digital feature. Found out that I can only do Omega one instead of delta one which has the disc to digital function. How can I...