Spyro Reignited Trilogy, Avatar Prop, Christmas gift, please help

Discus and support Spyro Reignited Trilogy, Avatar Prop, Christmas gift, please help in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; hello! I'm messaging today because my wonderful dad bought me an Xbox One X for Christmas alongside the "Spyro Reignited Trilogy" he said he bought the... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Siletrea, Jan 7, 2019.

1. Siletrea
    Siletrea Guest

hello! I'm messaging today because my wonderful dad bought me an Xbox One X for Christmas alongside the "Spyro Reignited Trilogy" he said he bought the game in the disc form between the 27th-29th of November so since the guideline for the promotion says

"Pre-Order or Purchase the Spyro Reignited Trilogy by December 1st and receive a bonus*: Spyro Companion - Xbox One Avatar Prop *Item will be available 7-10 days after the promotion’s end. Promotion ends 12/2/18 at Midnight PST."

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2018/11/13/visual-storytelling-spyro-reignited-trilogy-xbox-one/

I should qualify for the adorable prop as it states "pre-order OR PURCHASE before December 1st"

my dad gave me it for Christmas so the "Item will be available 7-10 days after the promotion’s end." has become a problem as with it being a Christmas present I could not login to
    receive the goodie...(not that I even HAD the Xbox one X to even login on)

just to clarify I have:

1: contacted the retail store (they sadly could not help)

2: spent 2 hours on the Xbox support phone number getting hung up on constantly while trying to talk to a real person (that system sucks...might want to look into that

3: chatted with a super kind Xbox live agent about the situation where he agreed I qualified but said I should talk to Activision

4: contacted Activision (super nice lady agreed that I qualified but sadly could not help as she doesn't work with Xbox stuff and said I should chat with Xbox)

5: chatted with another super kind Xbox live agent who agrees I qualify and kindly showed me this forum so that I could message here and hopefully get some help!

can anyone help me to please get the adorable Spyro Companion avatar prop?

:)

Siletrea, Jan 7, 2019
  2. Mistress Sara Win User

Unfortunately no as the game was not purchased digitally, and it's a promotion for a digital purchase of the game.
  3. Siletrea Win User

are you serious! its THAT picky? the fact that the game was bought BEFORE the promotion ended isent enough?

thats a really cheap gimmic!

so theres no way I can get it?

EDIT: hold it...even reading it IN the xbox store and on their homepage it doesent state the "digitally" part...only what I copy pasted in...it even says what I quoted on twitter pages....and people have reported of using a code in the games box to get the
    prop! and I never got any code like that!

so I'm not convinced
  4. Radiant Sword X Win User

I think you were suppose to pre-order it digitally.
  5. Siletrea Win User

Well thats a real kick in the teeth!

had i known sooner what was really going on behind all this idve never wasted the entire day looking for answers...

you see i only saw the promotions ON microsofts site... and nowhere in there does it state the the promotion is digital only

only once you go offsite does that show up

very inconsistent/false advertising if you ask me... heck even what activisions support team sent me in regards to the promotion earlier today doesent stipulate that it HAS to be digitally purchased as the word “digitally” doesnt show up at all

false advertisings not cool guys... specially over something as simple as this... not like it was a discount or anything of that sort so why all of this?
  6. Siletrea Win User

so the fact that it was bought during the promotion time isent enough?

EDIT: hold it...even reading it IN the xbox store and on their homepage it doesent state the "digitally" part...only what I copy pasted in...it even says what I quoted on twitter pages....and people have reported of using a code in the games box to get the
    prop! and I never got any code like that!

so I'm not convinced
Thema:

1. Spyro Reignited Trilogy, Avatar Prop, Christmas gift, please help - Similar Threads - Spyro Reignited Trilogy

2. Spyro the dragon not saving any progress

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Spyro the dragon not saving any progress: Hiya. I've recently purchased Spyro the Dragon. However , the game won't save any progress so everytime I try to play i need to start from the beginning, from 0%. This is super annoying. Any ideas...
  3. would there ever be a remaster of skylanders spyros adventure or giants ever or would toys...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    would there ever be a remaster of skylanders spyros adventure or giants ever or would toys...: would there ever be a remaster of skylanders spyros adventure or giants ever or would toys for bob and activision have to decide on that f275fecb-1309-497d-a681-5d371b29af37
  4. Installation of Spyro Trilogy on my Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installation of Spyro Trilogy on my Xbox One: It wont let me install Spyro Trilogy Ignited on my Xbox one. Its saying i need an update but cant get it right now. Ive deleted all of my storage and uninstalled apps, restarted the console and...
  5. I can’t install the physical copy of spyro reignited trilogy on Xbox series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t install the physical copy of spyro reignited trilogy on Xbox series x: I just got the physical copy of Spyro reignited trilogy and when I put the disc in it get to 2.46 gb and says installation stopped I have fully shut my Xbox down and unplug from the mains for 5...
  6. I just recently got the Spyro reignited trilogy

in XboX Insiders
    I just recently got the Spyro reignited trilogy: And whenever I install the game from the disc it gets to 2 GB and then just stops I’m trying to install it off-line is there any way to fix this it’s the version that has the entire game on the...
  7. PC ports of spyro and crash

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC ports of spyro and crash: I have a question do you think that Spyro reignited Trilogy and crash n-sane Trilogy will ever come to PC through Xbox Like they did with steam because I have the games on Steam but I also want to...
  8. legend of spyro on series s?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    legend of spyro on series s?: hi i don't own xbox one i have a series s and i wondering how i could install legend of spyro a new beginning on my series s. if it's possible. 519da2be-4b00-44c7-b225-a75da11ec8ed
  9. Spyro reignited trilogy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Spyro reignited trilogy: Hey guys.... I know that I am totally late to the game ... But nothing I am searching is giving me the answer.... For some reason I can not install the game . I can only get to 2.46gb of 43.89 g....
  10. Backwards compatibility for Legend of Spyro games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards compatibility for Legend of Spyro games: Although due to unpopular opinion I am a big fan of the Legend of spyro games and would love to play them again I grew up with them and they got me into gaming I would love to share them with my...