Sputtering on Achievements with Xbox App

Discus and support Sputtering on Achievements with Xbox App in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, Wondering if anyone else has had an issue with the Xbox App streaming on Win10 specifically anytime you get an achievement. Regular game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by opaquereptilian, Nov 17, 2017.

  1. Sputtering on Achievements with Xbox App


    Hello,

    Wondering if anyone else has had an issue with the Xbox App streaming on Win10 specifically anytime you get an achievement.

    Regular game streaming works awesome. Not Problem. that is until I do anything that awards me an achievement. The entire streaming hiccups/pauses image gets distorted and then the achievement pops... Then everything right back to normal like nothing happened.
    It's generally just an annoyance, but sometime it actually effect the game i'm playing in that while it was sputtering, I get killed by an orc, stormtrooper, etc.

    if I'm playing on my Xbox itself, I have no issues so I'm definetely leaning toward it being the app.

    Running WIn 10 64bit

    Intel i7 -6700k @4.00 GHz

    32 GB Ram

    Xbox One is hardwired to my network.

    Hoping someone out there might have a solution to this annoying problem.

    Thank you.

    :)
     
    opaquereptilian, Nov 17, 2017
    #1
  2. FAT N1NJA PANDA, Nov 17, 2017
    #2
  3. RadarBoy
    RadarBoy Guest
    Xbox Video not tracking watched percentage correctly

    The problem is with the tracking inside the XBOX One Achievements app (not the True Achievements app).
     
    RadarBoy, Nov 17, 2017
    #3
  4. FAT N1NJA PANDA Win User

    EA On Server Issues: We Won't Stop......

  5. L3GO COLL3CTOR Win User

    EA On Server Issues: We Won't Stop......

  6. moondogster Win User

    Anyone having problems with the game???

    I am having the same issue in the Mid Atlantic region. Game sputters and can't connect to any game.
  7. CryptkeeperXIII Win User

    Xbox one X has become in operable

    I have done a factory reset, resigned into my account and still sputters or says game is taking too long to start.
  8. nvserg Win User

    I need a few good reasons to buy a Xbox One

    Jedi night,

    I better put in my hours on BF4 so I can take you on lol. I got sputtered in BF3 in the skies
Thema:

Sputtering on Achievements with Xbox App

Loading...
  1. Sputtering on Achievements with Xbox App - Similar Threads - Sputtering Achievements App

  2. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  3. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  4. Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement

    in XboX Insiders
    Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement: So I read that the new mythic achievement will be granted for people who finish the game’s base achievement ( excluding the DLCs achievements ) Which is actually good for me But I have an idea ,...
  5. Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox: I've already had it on my PC and console, now I need on the mobile app to see how they gonna look on there. Keep it up with the good work guys submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  6. I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update: Basically, I was in the Xbox Insider Program years ago, and I joined again when I found out Mythic Achievements had been added. I’m in the Delta ring, but I still haven’t received the update. Is...
  7. Proposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    Proposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements: Mythic Achievements are a great, long overdue feature, but what do we think about these tweaks prior to public rollout? ‪1️⃣ They should show rarity, like all other achievements‬ do 2️⃣ Custom...
  8. Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?: As the title says, I tried enrolling, but the only option I have is Omega and there was no update or changes submitted by /u/ToastBubbles [link] [comments]
  9. How to Access the Mythic Achievement Update

    in XboX Insiders
    How to Access the Mythic Achievement Update: How do I gain access to the Mythic Achievement Update? I’m an insider and I am currently on beta and I was able to access the disc to digital as an insider. submitted by /u/DarienJF [link]...
  10. Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...: I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that they get it early and I still can’t find it can someone help me I can’t see anything about my Xbox needs updating aswell and...