Sprint: Xbox Enforcement needs actual investigation

Discus and support Sprint: Xbox Enforcement needs actual investigation in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Sprint (ISPs): Xbox Enforcement needs actual investigation The enforcement team makes sure that all customers observe the rules of the service, those... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Blakerboggs24, Jul 7, 2018.

1. Sprint: Xbox Enforcement needs actual investigation

Sprint (ISPs): Xbox Enforcement needs actual investigation
    The enforcement team makes sure that all customers observe the rules of the service, those rules you have accepted by signing for the xbox live.

If you have filed for a case review and the verdict was upheld there is nothing else you can do. Just use the off time to reflect on your behavior

:)

Blakerboggs24, Jul 7, 2018
  2. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Offensive gamertag and harassment

The enforcement team doesn't actually post on the forums (except in the suspensions forums to tell people why they are suspended) or take complaints via the forums. You would need to have someone file a complaint on your account via the console and the enforcement
    team will investigate that complaint.

Smwutches, Jul 7, 2018
  3. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    xbox enforecment actions and cyber bullying

No,it's not true.

Any report filed is investigated by an actual person thoroughly before any enforcement action is issued.

Daft Badger, Jul 7, 2018
  4. Sprint: Xbox Enforcement needs actual investigation

Hello Blakerboggs24

I understand where you’re coming from however the Xbox Enforcement Team does not use these forums. You should never said something that violates the code of conduct of Xbox you agree to follow
    when you made up the account or the Enforcement Police of Xbox is authorized to punish you when reported even if it was only for a joke or not as per the rules. Its actual live Enforcement people that banned you as there are no such thing as advance robots
    that's only in a Michael Bay movie. For information about your account suspensions or bans sign in at this site with your account at https://enforcement.xbox.com

Only an actual person from the Xbox Live Enforcement Team can impose or remove a suspension or ban on the account. - "Despite what some may claim, Xbox Live Policy
    & Enforcement Team will never ever ban anyone “for no reason”. Suspensions always occur as a result of a specific Code of Conduct violation.
    Read more here

Code of conduct violations encompass a number of situations, including, but not limited to:

• Engaging in communications that claim or imply that you are Xbox staff
    • Having a Gamertag or profile content that contains hate speech or profanity
    • Using in game exploits to gain an unfair advantage over other players
    • Hacking, Modding or Cheating
    • Marketplace theft

If you want to contact the Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement Team you can file a Case Review - You can't file a Case Review if the suspension is less than 24 hours or you failed the questionnaire.
    But on that event that you have already submitted a case review and the decision was upheld then there is nothing that can be done. - Note: Currently, Xbox device bans are not eligible for Case Review. To make a Case Review - Click
    here

Keep in mind that Steam, Sony/Nintendo etc has also their own version of gaming police team and punishment if caught breaking their respective rules and they don’t
    even have a case review like Xbox does.

JerrminRangwani, Jul 7, 2018
  5. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest
    The enforcement team makes sure that all customers observe the rules of the service, those rules you have accepted by signing for the xbox live.

If you have filed for a case review and the verdict was upheld there is nothing else you can do. Just use the off time to reflect on your behavior

M3tal Daz3, Nov 5, 2018
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

7. JerrminRangwani Win User

Xbox Enforcement needs actual investigation

Hello Blakerboggs24

I understand where you’re coming from however the Xbox Enforcement Team does not use these forums. You should never said something that violates the code of conduct of Xbox you agree to follow
    when you made up the account or the Enforcement Police of Xbox is authorized to punish you when reported even if it was only for a joke or not as per the rules. Its actual live Enforcement people that banned you as there are no such thing as advance robots
    that's only in a Michael Bay movie. For information about your account suspensions or bans sign in at this site with your account at https://enforcement.xbox.com

Only an actual person from the Xbox Live Enforcement Team can impose or remove a suspension or ban on the account. - "Despite what some may claim, Xbox Live Policy
    & Enforcement Team will never ever ban anyone “for no reason”. Suspensions always occur as a result of a specific Code of Conduct violation.
    Read more here

Code of conduct violations encompass a number of situations, including, but not limited to:

• Engaging in communications that claim or imply that you are Xbox staff
    • Having a Gamertag or profile content that contains hate speech or profanity
    • Using in game exploits to gain an unfair advantage over other players
    • Hacking, Modding or Cheating
    • Marketplace theft

If you want to contact the Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement Team you can file a Case Review - You can't file a Case Review if the suspension is less than 24 hours or you failed the questionnaire.
    But on that event that you have already submitted a case review and the decision was upheld then there is nothing that can be done. - Note: Currently, Xbox device bans are not eligible for Case Review. To make a Case Review - Click
    here

Keep in mind that Steam, Sony/Nintendo etc has also their own version of gaming police team and punishment if caught breaking their respective rules and they don’t
    even have a case review like Xbox does.
  8. Smwutches Win User

Offensive gamertag and harassment

The enforcement team doesn't actually post on the forums (except in the suspensions forums to tell people why they are suspended) or take complaints via the forums. You would need to have someone file a complaint on your account via the console and the enforcement
    team will investigate that complaint.
  9. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Complaint from RUSSIA on a large number of violations of the Xbox Live

Hi,

You need to report them on xbox so the enforcement team can investigate it
  10. Smwutches Win User

Account Stealing

You would need to report them via their profile on Xbox in order for the enforcement team to investigate them. The enforcement team does not use the forums.
Thema:

1. Sprint: Xbox Enforcement needs actual investigation - Similar Threads - Sprint Enforcement needs

2. is anyone else having an issue with their sprinting in fortnite on xbox?

in XboX Insiders
    is anyone else having an issue with their sprinting in fortnite on xbox?: my left stick that’s used for sprinting isn’t registering properly? i have to hold it down for it to sprint. i’ve tried looking through settings trying to change it or fix it, with dead zones and...
  3. PUBG on Xbox One Fat : Leaning left disables the sprint .

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PUBG on Xbox One Fat : Leaning left disables the sprint .: Hi , I don't known if I was pretty clear on the title but I am facing an issue while playing Pubg on Xbox One Fat : If the sprint is enabled and I aim with LT and press the L3 button to lean left...
  4. Add sprint by tapping forward twice for halo 5 on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Add sprint by tapping forward twice for halo 5 on xbox one: I can't sprint by pressing the left joystick, It hurts my thumb and loosen my left joystick, Please contact halo 5 developers and ask them to add sprint by tapping forward twice on the left...
  5. Xbox Adaptive controller +3D Rudder+ walk/sprint

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Adaptive controller +3D Rudder+ walk/sprint: I got a 3D Rudder to combine with an adaptive controller to take the functionality/for my left stick functions. Can someone tell me what I should choose for the accelleration settings. Is there a...
  6. xCloud on Galaxy S7, Sprint cellular (LTE) while screen mirroring to a Roku Stick + to Monitor

in XboX Insiders
    xCloud on Galaxy S7, Sprint cellular (LTE) while screen mirroring to a Roku Stick + to Monitor: [IMG] submitted by /u/Omephla [link] [comments]
  7. Halo Infinite's Multiplayer - To Sprint or not to Sprint?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite's Multiplayer - To Sprint or not to Sprint?: **Disclaimer** - This is a long, opinionated post. Please bear with me if you so choose. It is no secret that there is a huge divide within the Halo community with regard to whether the sprint...
  8. Minecraft Sprint button

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Sprint button: So for some reason my sprint button on minecraft works but I have to put so much stress for it work. This only happens when I play Minecraft, not any other games. When I try configuring the...
  9. Sprint on controller

in XBoX on Windows
    Sprint on controller: How do I activate a sprint button on my X Box Elite controller. I am using a gaming laptop if it matters. Many Thanks c897060b-68a2-4236-a040-d0f09e79d016
  10. I would like to ask if someone could make a sprint car game for Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I would like to ask if someone could make a sprint car game for Xbox one: I would love to have a sprint car game with great graphics. Also in the game you can do your own motor work, and your own paint scheme and tire set up. Alot of people have been wanting a sprint...