Spring break free 5-10 dollar gift card

Discus and support Spring break free 5-10 dollar gift card in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; So i have 2 friends and they both told me about the free xbox gift card for spring sale one of my friends got a $5 gift card and the other one got a... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by DOGFACESOLDIER., Apr 3, 2021.

1. Spring break free 5-10 dollar gift card

So i have 2 friends and they both told me about the free xbox gift card for spring sale one of my friends got a $5 gift card and the other one got a $10 i however never got a code i have xbox gamepass ultimate and one of them have a current xbox live gold subscription and the other dosent have no subscription right now i used to have an xbox live gold subscription but i upgraded ti gamepass im like the second friend i used to have xbox live but now i dont does the current subscription affect the gift card is it luck based or does xbox just dont have enough gift cards for the whole community? Sorry for my english

:)

DOGFACESOLDIER., Apr 3, 2021
  2. DOGFACESOLDIER. Win User

Edit: forgot to tell you but I was notified about the black Friday promotion last year and I had game pass ultimate at that time
  3. Smwutches Win User

Those are sent out at random and not everyone gets them. There's no exact reason why 1 account gets it and another doesn't.
  4. Dhern409 Win User

$10 gift card free with 3 month xbox live subscription

Checked my messages and i recieved 5 dollar gift card instead of $10 last wednesday
  5. Smwutches Win User

Can I add a 5 dollar gift card a 10 dollar gift card and a 4 dollar gift card for a 19 dollar gift card

If you're purchasing them it is the minimum, but you can get smaller quantities from Microsoft Rewards.
  6. Francia J. Win User

Can I add a 5 dollar gift card a 10 dollar gift card and a 4 dollar gift card for a 19 dollar gift card

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

Yes, you can definitely do that. Just make sure that the currency are the same and was purchased on the same region as yours.
Thema:

1. Spring break free 5-10 dollar gift card - Similar Threads - Spring break free

2. Why is city skylines 2 still not available on Xbox even though it is spring 2024.

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is city skylines 2 still not available on Xbox even though it is spring 2024.: I’m confused about the fact that we’re half way through April and we still have not heard any news about city skylines 2 coming to Xbox series x/s. We were told early spring 2024, but nothing has...
  3. Wish we'd get the full list of discounted games & add-ons for the upcoming spring sale.

in XboX Insiders
    Wish we'd get the full list of discounted games & add-ons for the upcoming spring sale.: I hope the sneak preview ultimate members are getting isn't the entire sale because in my opinion it kinda sucks. You'd think people in the insider program would get to see the list early....
  4. Spring deals on Xbox games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Spring deals on Xbox games: Someone know something about spring deals? 07ca4990-a56d-4692-ab2a-f68b295e3253
  5. G29 weird centering spring in Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    G29 weird centering spring in Forza Horizon 5: Recently, I bought the G29 gaming wheel, and I have had a few problems so far. The first problem got fixed by uninstalling Logitech Gaming Software (I suppose it won't work properly with both GHub...
  6. Xbox series S controller RB button makes spring noise after dropping controller

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series S controller RB button makes spring noise after dropping controller: Drops controller and now every 1 in 10 time I press the RB button a spring noise appears. What can I do to stop it making the noise aa7f752c-b9e6-4786-9a17-5b07fbbc218f
  7. Does anyone else still have the spring background in the store?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone else still have the spring background in the store?: I feel like leaves would be more fitting now that it's fall submitted by /u/TimTubeYT [link] [comments]
  8. Spring Sale Question

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Spring Sale Question: Hey! I saw as of right now xbox game pass ultimate is $1. Can I get this using the spring sale gift card code Xbox gave to me from the mobile app? (Using the $10 spring microsoft code to get the...
  9. Spring savings punch card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Spring savings punch card: Hi I just bought a few games from the spring sale (Assassin Creed 4 blackflag, The complex, Batman, return to arkham and the Hitman 3 Deluxe [79$ itself alone]), but it says I spent $15 for the...
  10. Spring break forzathon achievements and rewards are broken

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Spring break forzathon achievements and rewards are broken: I've fulfilled any requirements for the current forzathon challenges and I tried doing them with multiple cars that weren't listed on the news page as broken but I haven't gotten the Silvia HE, 3...