Spotify reward for game pass ultimate, unable to see "Claim your gift"

Discus and support Spotify reward for game pass ultimate, unable to see "Claim your gift" in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I purchased the Game Pass with 6 months Spotify, Nitro and EA offer. The "Claim your gift" section is no longer there in my Game Pass area. I have not... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Le0T1gr1s, Jan 10, 2020.

1. Le0T1gr1s
    Le0T1gr1s Guest

I purchased the Game Pass with 6 months Spotify, Nitro and EA offer. The "Claim your gift" section is no longer there in my Game Pass area.

I have not recieved any codes via email, is there another way to get these? I'm more keen on the Spotify code.

Thanks in advance

:)

Le0T1gr1s, Jan 10, 2020
  2. T3chnlgydude Win User

Hi Le0T1gr1s

The offer was only valid for a certain period as far as I know.

I also know that the promotion is not available in all the regions/countries unfortunately
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Leo,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We recommend to request a call from support to see if they are able to assist you.

When you go to Contact Us,follow these steps to request a call from support:

• Step 1 ----click on Contact us
    • Step 2 ----under what you having trouble with select Subscriptions & billing
    • Step 3-----under what is the issue I can't redeem a code then hit next

Step 4 ----scroll down to select request a call

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives request a call from support as a contact option.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. Le0T1gr1s Win User

Hi, I am based in the United Kingdom
  5. yobrizo Win User

Hello. promotion is only valid for a few countries. What country are you from?
  6. Le0T1gr1s Win User

Thanks for the reply, the call back request keeps failing. Not sure if it's because I'm based in the U.K?
Thema:

1. Spotify reward for game pass ultimate, unable to see "Claim your gift" - Similar Threads - Spotify reward game

2. Spotify login on xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Spotify login on xbox: I am trying to open Spotify, but I am greeted with the “check your network connection” pop-up screen, even though my consuls are connected to the Wi-Fi. This has happened ever since I changed my...
  3. Play spotify music only on monitor and not through headset while still being able to hear game?

in XBoX on Windows
    Play spotify music only on monitor and not through headset while still being able to hear game?: Is there a way to play game audio through headset but spotify playing only on monitor? d368a210-979a-44bc-90ee-70363e601680
  4. Anyway to hide bottom of spotify widget?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyway to hide bottom of spotify widget?: I don't want the "open spotify". Just everything above it, is this possible, or is there an alternative widget? Example: https://i.imgur.com/nFqwDV0.png submitted by /u/CCEShieldIsReady...
  5. Spotify audio mixing not working

in XboX Insiders
    Spotify audio mixing not working: Anyone having issues with mixing Spotify audio and system audio? All sound comes through at 100% all the time and I can reduce sound from either Spotify or system. Setup: Xbox Series X Gen4 Astro...
  6. Problems with spotify (alpha skip-Ahead)

in XboX Insiders
    Problems with spotify (alpha skip-Ahead): Hi. Since the last 3 updates I'm not being able to change volume on spotify on xbox. Doesn't matter if you lower it to 0% it will always keep the music volume on max. Anyone else having this same...
  7. Why does Spotify pause a moment near end of every track?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does Spotify pause a moment near end of every track?: On my Xbox Series X, my Spotify app will pause for about 1 second near the end of every single track. It is usually around 20 seconds from the end. I am using a wired internet connection, directly...
  8. Spotify Game volume / Music volume slider broken

in XboX Insiders
    Spotify Game volume / Music volume slider broken: The slider for Spotify to change in game volume and music volume is broken and still plays game audio when music volume is 100% submitted by /u/Illustrious_Row1755 [link] [comments]
  9. How can i find my spotify login info on xbox?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can i find my spotify login info on xbox?: I cant find my login info from spotify on xbox 1c3c844c-b70d-45b5-8d0a-6f4a6097a809
  10. my spotify doesn't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my spotify doesn't work: I'm trying to use Spotify but for some reason it doesn't let me use my account so I logged out and tried to log back in but it displayed a name that wasn't my account so I uninstall and tried...