Spotify not working at all.

Discus and support Spotify not working at all. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; For some reason when I try to opening Spotify it just would not open at all so I deleted and try to redone the app but it won't download?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BroBro3, Dec 12, 2021.

  1. BroBro3
    BroBro3 Guest

    Spotify not working at all.


    For some reason when I try to opening Spotify it just would not open at all so I deleted and try to redone the app but it won't download?

    :)
     
    BroBro3, Dec 12, 2021
    #1
  2. SammyVS Win User

    Spotify not working at all.

    I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

    Clean your console's MAC, restart your internet device for a few minutes, and try again.

    To clean the MAC follow this path
    Settings>general>network settings>advanced settings>alternative MAC address and click clear and restart the console when prompted.
  3. Lord Jurgious Win User

    Adding Spotify App to XboxOne (Music)

    uh say what? all the apps should work as intended.

    there is no spotify app on xbox one, so its not even an option to be disappointed.

    if you are talking about the web version, its all spotifys fault
  4. ngocphi Win User

    Xbox live $1 promotional deal

    Should.be noted that spotify didnt apply to all regions

    Only the US and uk IPs

    And yes they do check

    Also it only applies to NEW spotify accounts and no the promo codes will not work on old accounts

    When creating an account on spotify it asks for refering code
  5. iareBRENDEN Win User

    Xbox game pass ultimate

    If the spotify code is not working on a new spotify account, I would reach out to their support.
  6. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

    Spotify isn’t working.

    I got spotify to work again. I uninstalled the app then went to the spotify website and reset my password. Thenn I logged in on my xbox with the new password and now it works again.
Thema:

Spotify not working at all.

Loading...
  1. Spotify not working at all. - Similar Threads - Spotify working

  2. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  3. My Xbox randomly resets it’s self when I’m playing games and listening to Spotify please...

    in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox randomly resets it’s self when I’m playing games and listening to Spotify please...: help submitted by /u/Chips12345678910 [link] [comments]
  4. I can’t download spotify on my xbox ?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t download spotify on my xbox ?: I have the error code 0x80240008 and i’ve tried installing spotify on another wifi but it doesn’t seem to be working? 1e0eed50-f00f-4b06-bd4d-9048649d08d6
  5. Why is Spotify not working when I play on remote play?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Spotify not working when I play on remote play?: When I play on remote play I cannot access spotify. 612f50c2-ed22-40cd-b49a-d39640032f59
  6. Spotify audio mixing not working

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify audio mixing not working: Anyone having issues with mixing Spotify audio and system audio? All sound comes through at 100% all the time and I can reduce sound from either Spotify or system. Setup: Xbox Series X Gen4 Astro...
  7. my spotify doesn't work

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    my spotify doesn't work: I'm trying to use Spotify but for some reason it doesn't let me use my account so I logged out and tried to log back in but it displayed a name that wasn't my account so I uninstall and tried...
  8. My spotify on Xbox game bar not working

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    My spotify on Xbox game bar not working: When I press start listening its usually change in to my playlist but not anymore Help. de78bdfb-f118-409d-b778-e3e0402da915
  9. Im trying to listen to music on spotify xbox it works fine on my phone but when i try on my...

    in XBoX on Windows
    Im trying to listen to music on spotify xbox it works fine on my phone but when i try on my...: So i pressed play, and it didn't play it went straight back to pause so i tried again and again, it then said it was playing but no audio came through, i can still hear my game i checked my mixer...
  10. Spotify not producing sound or working properly

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify not producing sound or working properly: When I try to listen to a song on spotify nothing happens. I press play I’m then met by like two seconds if silence then it just pauses the song. Sometimes it just shuffles through my playlist. I...