Spotify keeps pausing music??

Discus and support Spotify keeps pausing music?? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've been using the Xbox's Spotify app for some time now, and this newest glitch is far and away the most invasive. Whenever I play music through the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HaloFreakRun, Feb 16, 2019.

1. HaloFreakRun
    HaloFreakRun Guest

I've been using the Xbox's Spotify app for some time now, and this newest glitch is far and away the most invasive. Whenever I play music through the app (whether by navigating the app or syncing it to what my phone is playing), it will pause the song
    after no more than 2 seconds. Starting the song again will pause it again after no more than two seconds. I restarted the app, signed in and out of it, and tested that it wasn't some sort of issue with a button on my controller sticking. The app functioned
    perfectly well the last time I used it, being yesterday. Is anyone else having this issue, and is there a known solution?

:)

HaloFreakRun, Feb 16, 2019
  2. ElderlyTeenager Win User

I'm dealing with the same issue, although it has only started today. I used spotify on my xbox yesterday perfectly fine. It will only play for 1 second before pausing automatically, regardless of whether I'm signed in on my xbox or using the spotify connect
    feature. I have already preformed a hard reset and uninstalled the app as well as signed out of all devices.

A solution would be very appreciated.
  3. kRevali Win User

So I'm guessing there's a problem with app, recently users reported that Spotify app couldn't be updated as the installation keeps stopping, i don't think that performing a hard reset on your console may be worth your time if this is a general problem,
    just wait and see if this is a Spotify side problem they may be working to fix it
  4. EighthMicrobe67 Win User

Yes i am haveing the exact same problem excpt this has been happing for weeks now
  5. XBF Amber M Win User

Hey there,

Sorry for the issue you may be having with Spotify on your Xbox One. There is currently a
    Service Alertout right now for that specific issue with services. We are aware
    that some members may be having problems streaming content. We are working to resolve the issue as quickly as possible, and we will be sure to provide you with frequent updates. You can go to the Xbox
    Live Status page
    and request to be notified as soon as everything is up and running normally if you wish to.

Hope this helps.
  6. BETORM2407 Win User

I have the exactly same issue since microsof have the system down weeks a go , i can use the spotify fine in my phone but not in my consol.
Thema:

1. Spotify keeps pausing music?? - Similar Threads - Spotify keeps pausing

2. Spotify login on xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Spotify login on xbox: I am trying to open Spotify, but I am greeted with the “check your network connection” pop-up screen, even though my consuls are connected to the Wi-Fi. This has happened ever since I changed my...
  3. Play spotify music only on monitor and not through headset while still being able to hear game?

in XBoX on Windows
    Play spotify music only on monitor and not through headset while still being able to hear game?: Is there a way to play game audio through headset but spotify playing only on monitor? d368a210-979a-44bc-90ee-70363e601680
  4. Anyway to hide bottom of spotify widget?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyway to hide bottom of spotify widget?: I don't want the "open spotify". Just everything above it, is this possible, or is there an alternative widget? Example: https://i.imgur.com/nFqwDV0.png submitted by /u/CCEShieldIsReady...
  5. Spotify audio mixing not working

in XboX Insiders
    Spotify audio mixing not working: Anyone having issues with mixing Spotify audio and system audio? All sound comes through at 100% all the time and I can reduce sound from either Spotify or system. Setup: Xbox Series X Gen4 Astro...
  6. Problems with spotify (alpha skip-Ahead)

in XboX Insiders
    Problems with spotify (alpha skip-Ahead): Hi. Since the last 3 updates I'm not being able to change volume on spotify on xbox. Doesn't matter if you lower it to 0% it will always keep the music volume on max. Anyone else having this same...
  7. Why does Spotify pause a moment near end of every track?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does Spotify pause a moment near end of every track?: On my Xbox Series X, my Spotify app will pause for about 1 second near the end of every single track. It is usually around 20 seconds from the end. I am using a wired internet connection, directly...
  8. Spotify Game volume / Music volume slider broken

in XboX Insiders
    Spotify Game volume / Music volume slider broken: The slider for Spotify to change in game volume and music volume is broken and still plays game audio when music volume is 100% submitted by /u/Illustrious_Row1755 [link] [comments]
  9. How can i find my spotify login info on xbox?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can i find my spotify login info on xbox?: I cant find my login info from spotify on xbox 1c3c844c-b70d-45b5-8d0a-6f4a6097a809
  10. my spotify doesn't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my spotify doesn't work: I'm trying to use Spotify but for some reason it doesn't let me use my account so I logged out and tried to log back in but it displayed a name that wasn't my account so I uninstall and tried...