Spotify for Xbox One does not have any sound.

Discus and support Spotify for Xbox One does not have any sound. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; After the 2008.200711-0000 update, Spotify does not have any Sound. When I launch Spotify for Xbox One app, and try to listen to a song, the song seems... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Patronangel1981, Jul 17, 2020.

1. Spotify for Xbox One does not have any sound.

After the 2008.200711-0000 update, Spotify does not have any Sound.
    When I launch Spotify for Xbox One app, and try to listen to a song, the song seems to be streaming normally but I cannot hear any sound. The issue appears when I try to hear music from the TV speaker, and also appears when I try to listen to some music from my headset. I have tried to uninstall and reinstall Spotify but the issue persists. I have also noticed that this started happening when I set Language to Greek and the keyboard to Greek, but Iam not sure If it has anything to do with the issue.
    I have filed a report. Please fix that.

submitted by /u/Patronangel1981
    [link] [comments]

/u/Patronangel1981, Jul 17, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. Knackwurst Win User

Xbox series x no sound

Chiming in to say I'm having the same issue. Only getting sound in games right now. No sound in dashboard, not even any sound in Spotify, but when I turn on NBA 2K23, after the screen goes black for a second, it comes back and then I can hear the music from Spotify as the game is loading. It's as if the system is switching into a different mode when it does this. One that actually has sound. What is happening?
  3. XBF Steven R Win User

Spotify on Xbox One not playing any sound

Hey there Gerson Mendez1,

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for advice on how to deal with this issue hindering your ability to play your music. I can totally understand how this could be pretty perplexing. If reinstalling the game did not do the trick, I suggest uninstalling
    the game and then trying a
    soft factory reset
    of the console (the one that keeps your games and apps). When you get the chance, give that a shot and let us know if that helped.

Thanks for reading!
  4. Gerson Mendez1 Win User

I take this back, one of my games is still playing sound fine, its just the rest of the sounds. ill try the soft reset later today
  5. Gerson Mendez1 Win User

Thats what i meant by the mixer settings, poor wording i guess but no it hasnt worked

also i just checked and apparently it plays the music in my headset

im really confused it would make complete sense if it was all sounds but it’s just spotify
  6. SergeantGeorge9 Win User

Heres a known solution: Go into any random game or app while a song is playing.Once you’re in an app with a song silently playing press the home button, now go and select the song that is playing, it shoud pop out
    and give u the option to go the the next song and adjust your volume, that’s what you need to do, adjust that volume. I think when Microsoft switched around how that feature worked it set peoples to mute or whatever, so adjust that volume lol. Tey that and
    let me know if it helped. If it helped upvote this post!
Thema:

Spotify for Xbox One does not have any sound.

1. Spotify for Xbox One does not have any sound. - Similar Threads - Spotify does sound

2. Spotify login on xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Spotify login on xbox: I am trying to open Spotify, but I am greeted with the “check your network connection” pop-up screen, even though my consuls are connected to the Wi-Fi. This has happened ever since I changed my...
  3. Play spotify music only on monitor and not through headset while still being able to hear game?

in XBoX on Windows
    Play spotify music only on monitor and not through headset while still being able to hear game?: Is there a way to play game audio through headset but spotify playing only on monitor? d368a210-979a-44bc-90ee-70363e601680
  4. Anyway to hide bottom of spotify widget?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyway to hide bottom of spotify widget?: I don't want the "open spotify". Just everything above it, is this possible, or is there an alternative widget? Example: https://i.imgur.com/nFqwDV0.png submitted by /u/CCEShieldIsReady...
  5. Spotify audio mixing not working

in XboX Insiders
    Spotify audio mixing not working: Anyone having issues with mixing Spotify audio and system audio? All sound comes through at 100% all the time and I can reduce sound from either Spotify or system. Setup: Xbox Series X Gen4 Astro...
  6. Problems with spotify (alpha skip-Ahead)

in XboX Insiders
    Problems with spotify (alpha skip-Ahead): Hi. Since the last 3 updates I'm not being able to change volume on spotify on xbox. Doesn't matter if you lower it to 0% it will always keep the music volume on max. Anyone else having this same...
  7. Why does Spotify pause a moment near end of every track?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does Spotify pause a moment near end of every track?: On my Xbox Series X, my Spotify app will pause for about 1 second near the end of every single track. It is usually around 20 seconds from the end. I am using a wired internet connection, directly...
  8. Spotify Game volume / Music volume slider broken

in XboX Insiders
    Spotify Game volume / Music volume slider broken: The slider for Spotify to change in game volume and music volume is broken and still plays game audio when music volume is 100% submitted by /u/Illustrious_Row1755 [link] [comments]
  9. How can i find my spotify login info on xbox?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can i find my spotify login info on xbox?: I cant find my login info from spotify on xbox 1c3c844c-b70d-45b5-8d0a-6f4a6097a809
  10. Why does my spotify change languages?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my spotify change languages?: So I had this problem happen only twice, 1 time yesterday and a lot of times tonight. So when I open the spotify tab (not open the actual app, I never open the app and only do so to add songs) my...