Spotify extremely sluggish after its recent update that introduced lyrics. Anyone else?

Discus and support Spotify extremely sluggish after its recent update that introduced lyrics. Anyone else? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; It doesn't stop playing music, but sometimes it simply hangs for a lot of time and it's impossible to browse the app. submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/viniciusrsouza, Dec 7, 2021.

1. Spotify extremely sluggish after its recent update that introduced lyrics. Anyone else?

It doesn't stop playing music, but sometimes it simply hangs for a lot of time and it's impossible to browse the app.

submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza
    [link] [comments]

/u/viniciusrsouza, Dec 7, 2021
  2. aaaaaaaaaaaagh Win User

Hexic HD crashing and glitching out screen a few minutes into play

Uh, bump. Any ideas, or do I need to have it serviced or something? Anyone else having this issue at all? Is it a new glitch introduced in a recent system update, or is it a hardware failure, or is something else weird going on? I got nothin'.
  3. DaSilhouette Win User

Notifications EXTREMELY sluggish

Try a hard reset (hold down the power button to turn the console off for about 30 seconds) and, if that doesn't work, a power drain (holding the power button for 30 seconds when everything is unplugged from the back). The first will clear the system memory
    (no save data or things you've installed), and the second will basically give the hardware a reboot (again, not deleting any saved data or installs). I've found that this solves about 95% of any software related issues that one comes across.
  4. EnteredSpice29 Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Collection

MS Solitaire Collection and Taptiles will not open after recent MS updates were installed to my comp. These were KB29622806 and KB2934520. Anyone else noticed this? Will uninstalling the updates fix this?
  5. dup8d750185-2ad5-452 Win User

Xbox live down?

And just so its known did anyone else have this happen immediately after downloading the uprising update?
  6. ABigSweatyBear Win User

Groove music in Forza Horizon 4

Would love if Spotify got introduced to Forza. Songs unfortunately get very repitive on the radio in game.
Thema:

Spotify extremely sluggish after its recent update that introduced lyrics. Anyone else?

1. Spotify extremely sluggish after its recent update that introduced lyrics. Anyone else? - Similar Threads - Spotify extremely sluggish

2. Spotify login on xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Spotify login on xbox: I am trying to open Spotify, but I am greeted with the “check your network connection” pop-up screen, even though my consuls are connected to the Wi-Fi. This has happened ever since I changed my...
  3. Play spotify music only on monitor and not through headset while still being able to hear game?

in XBoX on Windows
    Play spotify music only on monitor and not through headset while still being able to hear game?: Is there a way to play game audio through headset but spotify playing only on monitor? d368a210-979a-44bc-90ee-70363e601680
  4. Anyway to hide bottom of spotify widget?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyway to hide bottom of spotify widget?: I don't want the "open spotify". Just everything above it, is this possible, or is there an alternative widget? Example: https://i.imgur.com/nFqwDV0.png submitted by /u/CCEShieldIsReady...
  5. Spotify audio mixing not working

in XboX Insiders
    Spotify audio mixing not working: Anyone having issues with mixing Spotify audio and system audio? All sound comes through at 100% all the time and I can reduce sound from either Spotify or system. Setup: Xbox Series X Gen4 Astro...
  6. Problems with spotify (alpha skip-Ahead)

in XboX Insiders
    Problems with spotify (alpha skip-Ahead): Hi. Since the last 3 updates I'm not being able to change volume on spotify on xbox. Doesn't matter if you lower it to 0% it will always keep the music volume on max. Anyone else having this same...
  7. Why does Spotify pause a moment near end of every track?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does Spotify pause a moment near end of every track?: On my Xbox Series X, my Spotify app will pause for about 1 second near the end of every single track. It is usually around 20 seconds from the end. I am using a wired internet connection, directly...
  8. Spotify Game volume / Music volume slider broken

in XboX Insiders
    Spotify Game volume / Music volume slider broken: The slider for Spotify to change in game volume and music volume is broken and still plays game audio when music volume is 100% submitted by /u/Illustrious_Row1755 [link] [comments]
  9. How can i find my spotify login info on xbox?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can i find my spotify login info on xbox?: I cant find my login info from spotify on xbox 1c3c844c-b70d-45b5-8d0a-6f4a6097a809
  10. Spotify being extremely buggy and seemingly no fix to it

in XBoX on Windows
    Spotify being extremely buggy and seemingly no fix to it: So my Spotify is now randomly skipping though my songs when ever I try to play them, and when it does play them, it’s completely silent, I’ve tried restarting my Xbox, uninstalling and...