spotify doent work on windows phone

Discus and support spotify doent work on windows phone in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can not login to Spotify on my Win10 phone since last update. Please keep Groove Music. So much better functionality.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tom Kenesson, Oct 21, 2017.

  1. Tom Kenesson
    Tom Kenesson Guest

    spotify doent work on windows phone


    I can not login to Spotify on my Win10 phone since last update. Please keep Groove Music. So much better functionality.

    :)
     
    Tom Kenesson, Oct 21, 2017
    #1
  2. blackwing133
    blackwing133 Guest
    Xbox Music Service Down?

    I'm still having this problem... I might just start buying my music from iTunes and stream from Spotify. This is ridiculous. The service doesn't work on my iMac, Windows Laptop, I tried going to class and using their WiFi, I used the school computer, and
    worst of all, my WIndows Phone 8 wont even let me stream or purchase music from the Xbox Music store.
     
    blackwing133, Oct 21, 2017
    #2
  3. Adding Spotify App to XboxOne (Music)

    because i have a huge number of artist/albums on spotify, it would take forever to move over to xbox music

    and spotify is payed on my mobile phone sub.
     
    Lord Jurgious, Oct 21, 2017
    #3
  4. maxen
    maxen Guest

    spotify doent work on windows phone

    Hi MarsWarlord, this forum is actually specific to the Spotify app on Xbox One; for Windows 10 mobile, you'll want to check out

    Spotify's own Help forum
    to get the help you need.
     
    maxen, Dec 9, 2017
    #4
  5. maxen Win User

    spotify doent work on windows phone

    Hi MarsWarlord, this forum is actually specific to the Spotify app on Xbox One; for Windows 10 mobile, you'll want to check out

    Spotify's own Help forum
    to get the help you need.
  6. epyon102 Win User

    Can't connect to live - Instantly disconected

    no either net cable doent work -_-
  7. X 8BN milkey X Win User

    suspicious gamer tags (cheating, tampering and or unfair gaming play )

    oh and kiesey.. it doent matter the people from xbox on the phone said " we can not do anything about that on the phone, go onto the forms and make a new post"
  8. Diesel Mortale Win User

    Xbox Live Credits not pending/not showing up/not working?!

    same here why even have a rewards if it doent seem to work
  9. HaloFreakRun Win User

    Spotify keeps pausing music??

    Hi Felix, thanks for being so prompt! I tried uninstalling and reinstalling Spotify, both on my Xbox and on my phone, and the issue remained. It is worth noting that playing anything through Spotify on my phone works fine, and none of my other Xbox games
    or apps seem to be affected by this. Thanks for your help.
Thema:

spotify doent work on windows phone

Loading...
  1. spotify doent work on windows phone - Similar Threads - spotify doent windows

  2. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  3. My Xbox randomly resets it’s self when I’m playing games and listening to Spotify please...

    in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox randomly resets it’s self when I’m playing games and listening to Spotify please...: help submitted by /u/Chips12345678910 [link] [comments]
  4. I can’t download spotify on my xbox ?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t download spotify on my xbox ?: I have the error code 0x80240008 and i’ve tried installing spotify on another wifi but it doesn’t seem to be working? 1e0eed50-f00f-4b06-bd4d-9048649d08d6
  5. How do I recover my spotify account on my xbox.

    in XBoX on Windows
    How do I recover my spotify account on my xbox.: I can't login into my spotify account on my xbox my account isn't showing up how can I recover my spotify account information I used on my xbox. Is there anyway too access the cloud too see if my...
  6. Hiw to fix Spotify

    in XBoX on Windows
    Hiw to fix Spotify: Basically Spotify did not make music so i deleted it and i cant redownload it aea62f12-806c-4f46-83d6-cbfb280202ff
  7. OK so Spotify xbox is not installing

    in XBoX on Windows
    OK so Spotify xbox is not installing: OK so this just started 30 seconds ago and Spotify says that it is installing but it's not and yes I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling but that dose not work. It says network:0.00 B of...
  8. Why is Spotify not working when I play on remote play?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Spotify not working when I play on remote play?: When I play on remote play I cannot access spotify. 612f50c2-ed22-40cd-b49a-d39640032f59
  9. Spotify App stops playing music all together when an ad is queued

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify App stops playing music all together when an ad is queued: Currently when listening to a spotify playlist on Xbox Series X while playing a game, if an ad is about to play, the app just stays on end of the previous song without moving to the ad. When I...
  10. Xbox rewards Spotify premium three months free, code error.

    in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox rewards Spotify premium three months free, code error.: Xbox rewards offered me Spotify premium for three months free, It asked me to type in a code, I did and after I tried to press the redeem Button it says Something like “unexpected error try...