Spotify audio problem

Discus and support Spotify audio problem in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Not too long ago, I got a new cord for my gaming headset and got on. I put Spotify on so that I could enjoy some music while playing some of my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by gregoryknapp, Sep 19, 2022.

1. gregoryknapp
    gregoryknapp Guest

Spotify audio problem

Not too long ago, I got a new cord for my gaming headset and got on. I put Spotify on so that I could enjoy some music while playing some of my favorite games. But Spotify didn't quite sound right, and upon further inspection, seemed to have very bad audio quality. So, I looked at the reviews, and noticed that a review with over 270 likes reported that there was, in fact, an issue with Spotify's audio. I went to Spotify's forums and explained in detail the issue that I was having, and the number of people who seemed to be affected by it. The Spotify forum moderator, for some reason, seem to be convinced that this is a problem with the console itself, and informed me that I should take up the issue with the console developer.

The console in question is the Xbox Series X, which in my case, is fully up to date, and is exhibiting no other issues. in addition, no other music app seems to have any issues whatsoever with sound quality, nor do any games that I have played since the issue arose. 'Forza Horizon 5' and its in-game music seem to be in perfect working order, as well as the beautiful orchestral soundtrack of 'Destiny 2.' The issue itself seems to only effect Spotify. I have also uninstalled and reinstalled Spotify multiple times.

:)

gregoryknapp, Sep 19, 2022
  2. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

Spotify Saying It is installing but isn’t

Have you tried searching for spotify on the store from another account on your console then try to install the app?

I haven't had this problem. My problem with spotify: I was listening to an album, then an ad came on, when the ad ended there wasn't any audio. I opened the app to see if it was paused. I pressed play on a song, no audio, tried a different album still no audio. I closed spotify then when I reloaded it said Something Went Wrong. Reload, This App Needs To Be Reinstalled (never seen that message before). Reinstalling didn't help. After closing and reinstalling multiple times finally spotify just started working again. Also awhile back spotify would close itself randomly after a few songs, no other game or app would do this.
  3. DCR Noodle Win User

Spotify audio problem

Same-went on last night to listen and relax, something didn’t sound right then realised only playing in stereo? Hope this gets sorted soon? If anyone finds a fix or know of upcoming patch please post on here
  4. C4PTAINCHR0NIC Win User

Spotify audio problem

My Spotify is acting weird too. It normally outputs on 7.1, but I'm only getting stereo and the bass is weak

Xbox sound is on 7.1 uncompressed,

Receiver setting are all the exact same as they have been... Issue seems to have popped up for me over the last couple days
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Spotify audio problem

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this GREGORYKNAPP

Sorry to hear that, if the issue is happening only with Spotify.
    It seems to be an issue only with the app and not the console itself if the problem is occurring with Spotify. But we can try some things to cover everything from your side

First, besides reinstalling the app. Did you tried something else?
    In that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed

If you only tried that. May I know if you changed your sound output to Stereo? Or if you have Atmos for your headset. Disable it to see if that helps?

Or if you can test with another headset that could help
  6. Piston Scrumpy Win User

Spotify audio problem

Yeah,noticed it last night with the sound through my Soundbar, it was like I was only getting 50% of the sound when set to dolby. I guess Spotify will have to have its own setting from now.
Thema:

Spotify audio problem

1. Spotify audio problem - Similar Threads - Spotify audio problem

2. Spotify login on xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Spotify login on xbox: I am trying to open Spotify, but I am greeted with the “check your network connection” pop-up screen, even though my consuls are connected to the Wi-Fi. This has happened ever since I changed my...
  3. Play spotify music only on monitor and not through headset while still being able to hear game?

in XBoX on Windows
    Play spotify music only on monitor and not through headset while still being able to hear game?: Is there a way to play game audio through headset but spotify playing only on monitor? d368a210-979a-44bc-90ee-70363e601680
  4. Anyway to hide bottom of spotify widget?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyway to hide bottom of spotify widget?: I don't want the "open spotify". Just everything above it, is this possible, or is there an alternative widget? Example: https://i.imgur.com/nFqwDV0.png submitted by /u/CCEShieldIsReady...
  5. Spotify audio mixing not working

in XboX Insiders
    Spotify audio mixing not working: Anyone having issues with mixing Spotify audio and system audio? All sound comes through at 100% all the time and I can reduce sound from either Spotify or system. Setup: Xbox Series X Gen4 Astro...
  6. Problems with spotify (alpha skip-Ahead)

in XboX Insiders
    Problems with spotify (alpha skip-Ahead): Hi. Since the last 3 updates I'm not being able to change volume on spotify on xbox. Doesn't matter if you lower it to 0% it will always keep the music volume on max. Anyone else having this same...
  7. Why does Spotify pause a moment near end of every track?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does Spotify pause a moment near end of every track?: On my Xbox Series X, my Spotify app will pause for about 1 second near the end of every single track. It is usually around 20 seconds from the end. I am using a wired internet connection, directly...
  8. Spotify Game volume / Music volume slider broken

in XboX Insiders
    Spotify Game volume / Music volume slider broken: The slider for Spotify to change in game volume and music volume is broken and still plays game audio when music volume is 100% submitted by /u/Illustrious_Row1755 [link] [comments]
  9. How can i find my spotify login info on xbox?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can i find my spotify login info on xbox?: I cant find my login info from spotify on xbox 1c3c844c-b70d-45b5-8d0a-6f4a6097a809
  10. my spotify doesn't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my spotify doesn't work: I'm trying to use Spotify but for some reason it doesn't let me use my account so I logged out and tried to log back in but it displayed a name that wasn't my account so I uninstall and tried...