Sponsorship request for School Events

Discus and support Sponsorship request for School Events in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, There I am Rishi Student Coordinator of Spectra (School Cultural Event). Our team is looking for sponsorship requests from Microsoft for the past... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Rishi R1, Feb 21, 2023.

1. Rishi R1
    Rishi R1 Guest

Hi, There

I am Rishi Student Coordinator of Spectra (School Cultural Event). Our team is looking for sponsorship requests from Microsoft for the past 5 Days to make this event the best, but there is no update. Hence requesting to please share the contact details of the sponsorship request from the Microsoft team.

Thank You

Rishi-R

:)

Rishi R1, Feb 21, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Rishi, here in this community the procedures are more focused on gameplay issues on Xbox consoles and PC, as this is a question about sponsorship, the ideal would be to try the contacts in the link below.

Microsoft Public Relations Contacts

https://news.microsoft.com/microsoft-public-rel...
  3. Jesse E' Win User

Request a Sponsorship

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Unfortunately this isn't the right place to post this. You'll need to write to Microsoft themselves using their mailing address for assistance on this one.

Hope this helps
  4. Daft Badger Win User

Request for sponsorship

Advertising & asking for sponsership is not allowed on the forums.
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

Sponsorship Request

Hi,

No, I doubt it. I had a look on YouTube for an account called 'Lazy Spartan', there were three of them with 20 subscribers between them. The YouTubers that get review units are major, big YouTube channels, most have had their consoles for weeks now.

Unless you've got like 500,000 subscribers and big contacts in the industry, you're going to have to buy a Series X/S like everyone else.
  6. DemarcoMRE Win User

Sponsorships Request for Esports

Hi the email currently visible for me to see
Thema:

1. Sponsorship request for School Events - Similar Threads - Sponsorship request School

2. Possible sponsorship for non-profit

in XBoX on Windows
    Possible sponsorship for non-profit: My name is Carl Jenkins. I am a USMC Veteran that is rated for 100% permanent and total disability through the VA. I suffer from PTSD and have used video games for mental health therapy for...
  3. College Sponsorship

in XBoX on Windows
    College Sponsorship: The Ranked-up Esports club at Austin Peay State University was wondering how we would go about applying for a sponsorship from Microsoft for our club and future esports teams. A sponsorship from...
  4. Sponsorship for Scholastic Esports

in XBoX on Windows
    Sponsorship for Scholastic Esports: Hi! I'm not sure who to reach out to or where to post, but I was looking for information on opportunities to get sponsorship from Microsoft for Xbox Game Pass for our educational/scholastic...
  5. Sponsorship

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sponsorship: I would like to get a sponsorship I have been up and coming on instagram just hit 8k followers and would like to put more Xbox content/product out there because I’ve been using Xbox/Microsoft...
  6. Ambassador Sponsorship Inquiry

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ambassador Sponsorship Inquiry: I am curious if Ambassadors can apply for XBOX PC GAME Pass sponsorship. I want to do more to help our community and help promote XBOX. I actively promote on Twitter, Twitch, and LinkedIn. I also...
  7. Request a Sponsorship

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Request a Sponsorship: Hello My name is Abby and i am the Manager of AZuG Esport and on behalf on my team i would like to know if its possible to receive a Sponsorship by you Guys it would mean the world to Us.. We are...
  8. Sponsorship Request

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sponsorship Request: Hi there. I am a South African youtuber, and I am hoping to be able to review the Xbox Series X/S and show users how to set up the console/get started. As well as let others see how the console...
  9. Request for sponsorship

in XBoX on Consoles
    Request for sponsorship: Hey guys, Im Reece Id like to know if microsoft could sponsor my youtube channel so that i can bring gaming to the next level. if possible please sponsor me so that i get a chance to be on...
  10. Request for old Xboxes & Sponsorship

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Request for old Xboxes & Sponsorship: Request for old Xboxes & Sponsorship I need supporrt in Taking Ownership of android the correct Way in Finisheim the Androids open source Project building My opensuse system One Click system. I...