Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow - GERMAN VERSION ON XBOX ONE ISSUE

Discus and support Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow - GERMAN VERSION ON XBOX ONE ISSUE in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It is currently impossible to play Pandora Tomorrow in german on Xbox One. whenever you download the game with german region settings or install it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by kevboard, May 16, 2020.

1. kevboard
    kevboard Guest

It is currently impossible to play Pandora Tomorrow in german on Xbox One.

whenever you download the game with german region settings or install it using a german disc, you will always end up with the American, English only, NTSC version.

the other games in the series do not have this issue and it has been reported before but nothing was fixed yet.

how is this a thing? how is an issue like this, that was reported years ago on this very site still not fixed?

this issue could be true for other languages as well, but I haven't tested it personally.

:)

kevboard, May 16, 2020
  2. ElectroFlying Win User

And for our next collection...

Splinter Cell: Fisher Collection - Remastered, and Reloaded.

Including

Original Splinter Cell.

Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow.

Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory.

Splinter Cell: Double Agent.

Splinter Cell: Conviction.

Splinter Cell: Blacklist.
  3. Killercrank Win User

Remakes of classic games: Which do you think would work and which would you be willing to see remade?

Splinter Cell Chaos Theory

Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow

Unreal Championship

Goldeneye

Perfect Dark
  4. gohan16ken Win User

Original xbox games on xbox one

Yes.

I bought Splinter Cell, Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow, Splinter Cell Double Agent, Crimson Skies High Road to Revenge, Fuzion Frenzy, Jade Empire, Ninja Gaiden Black, Psychonauts, and Splinter Cell Chaos Theory for Xbox 360 and the download keep stopping. Thanks.
  5. gohan16ken Win User

Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb - Xbox 360 Download Issue

Greetings,

I just bought Splinter Cell, Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow, Splinter Cell Double Agent, Crimson Skies High Road to Revenge, Fuzion Frenzy, Jade Empire, Ninja Gaiden Black, Psychonauts, and Splinter Cell Chaos Theory for the Xbox 360 and the download keep
    stopping.

Thanks.
  6. gohan16ken Win User

[Xbox 360] - Latest Original Xbox games will not download.

Greetings,

I just bought Splinter Cell, Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow, Splinter Cell Double Agent, Crimson Skies High Road to Revenge, Fuzion Frenzy, Jade Empire, Ninja Gaiden Black, Psychonauts, and Splinter Cell Chaos Theory for the Xbox 360 and the download keep
    stopping.

Thanks.
Thema:

1. Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow - GERMAN VERSION ON XBOX ONE ISSUE - Similar Threads - Splinter Cell Pandora

2. Having trouble with save game files on splinter cell pandora tomorrow (for original xbox,...

in XboX Insiders
    Having trouble with save game files on splinter cell pandora tomorrow (for original xbox,...: Hey guys, I recently bought every single splinter cell on my Xbox one to relive some memories. I’ve completed the first one and moved onto pandora tomorrow, but I’m struggling with my save files....
  3. Splinter Cell games enhanced for the Xbox one x/series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Splinter Cell games enhanced for the Xbox one x/series X: I'm a big fan of the 1st 4 splinter cell games, I still have the 1st 4 games from the 2001 Xbox, (it died early 2018). I just watched part of an SCDA video that said enhanced on the header, it was...
  4. Splinter Cell (2002) Backward Compatibility Error (0x8082000c)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Splinter Cell (2002) Backward Compatibility Error (0x8082000c): I have the Splinter Cell disc and I'm trying to install it on Xbox Series X. It returns the 0x8082000c error although it is backward compatible. I've successfully installed another title in the...
  5. Splinter Cell series for cloud game pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Splinter Cell series for cloud game pass?: Just wanted to request getting all 6 games on game pass. (SC, PT, CT, DA, Conviction, and Blacklist) 01ec8ecb-b553-4e6d-b160-7149188a25e5
  6. xbox360 cant download splinter cell games when i go to download it show option to buy not...

in XboX Insiders
    xbox360 cant download splinter cell games when i go to download it show option to buy not...: Hi, i have problem on my xbox 360, i bought on microsoft store splinter cell games(1, pandora tommorow, chaos theory and double agent) and when i log in on xbox 360 and find these games it just...
  7. Splinter cell conviction on series x: constant crashes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Splinter cell conviction on series x: constant crashes: The game crashes very often, every hour or so. Other games work fine and crash only sometimes. I've already cleared my xbox 360 saves from the console but it didn't solve anything. Thank you in...
  8. Will I be able to play Splinter cell chaos theory if I buy it from the marketplace for Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will I be able to play Splinter cell chaos theory if I buy it from the marketplace for Xbox...: The description says the game works for xbox 360 but the sytem requirments only mention xbox one 83e19906-8d79-4a34-b59a-337fe451aec9
  9. Tom Clancys Splinter Cell Pandora Tommorow does not install in German Language ( Xbox Set...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tom Clancys Splinter Cell Pandora Tommorow does not install in German Language ( Xbox Set...: I bought Splinter Cell pandora Tomorrow ( Backwards Compat ) from the Xbox store. The Game does not install in German. The Rest of the splinter Cell series works fine its jsut the second...
  10. Splinter Cell pandora tomorrow language Problem. Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Splinter Cell pandora tomorrow language Problem. Xbox One: So i was Playing Splinter cell1 backwards compatible on my Xbox one all runs fine and i finished it. but Pandora Tomorrow (splinter cell 2) runs Only in Englisch and i dont know why. Got a...