Splatterhouse plus DLC's gone from 360 Store before it get's shut down anyway!

Discus and support Splatterhouse plus DLC's gone from 360 Store before it get's shut down anyway! in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I bought the Splatterhouse DLC years ago on an old Acc. which i can't access anymore, now i wanted to buy them again, but shockingly had to realize the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Nist2201, May 23, 2024.

1. Nist2201
    Nist2201 Guest

I bought the Splatterhouse DLC years ago on an old Acc. which i can't access anymore, now i wanted to buy them again, but shockingly had to realize the complete Game was taken off the store! Couldn't you wait for when you close the 360 Store for good, anyway?! Now i can never get those DLC's ever again. Is there really no way to get those DLC's before the store closes for good?! Xbox is slacking around all the time lately and this, sadly, is just another example...

:)

Nist2201, May 23, 2024
  2. Smwutches Win User

Games have been delisted a lot throughout the years for various reasons (licensing, poor sales, etc.). That game was delisted several years ago. Since it's been delisted, there would be no way to buy it or it's DLC digitally.
  3. ApexAssassin Win User

Gears of War 2 Broken

Yes including deleting the profile and redownloading it.

It seems a few things are missing from the games installation. Plus all the DLC gone from store
  4. Farscape247 Win User

bingo

it was delisted from the store last september and the servers shut down this month, thats it, it is gone for good.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Backwards 360 store

Everything on the 360 store will be shut down once that marketplace shuts down.
  6. Th3 Tater Win User

Doritos Crash Course 2.

2...he's looking for 2, and it's gone. The game is shutting down on October 15th, I guess they pulled it before the shut down. Bummer, it was pretty good.
Thema:

1. Splatterhouse plus DLC's gone from 360 Store before it get's shut down anyway! - Similar Threads - Splatterhouse plus DLC's

2. Disney Plus App No 4K Xbox Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Disney Plus App No 4K Xbox Series X: On the latest alpha skip ahead update, xsx. Not sure how long this issue has been active. Disney+ app will not display 4K or show the 4k option when selecting a movie. Only HD is available....
  3. I got a Realms Plus gift card and entered the code how do I get it to open realms on my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got a Realms Plus gift card and entered the code how do I get it to open realms on my...: I entered the code for my 6month Realms Plus Subscription and was guaranteed it would work with my Nintendo Switch but it will not open realms just keeps telling me to subscribe. Help!...
  4. My friend has been offline for 70 plus days and that is not like him so I need to know if...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My friend has been offline for 70 plus days and that is not like him so I need to know if...: My friend has been offline for 70 days and he has never done that so I just really need to know If he is banned or what cause I’m really worried about him and idk if he’s okay so if anybody could...
  5. Can't sign into micrsoft account to play Minecraft on PS4 with plus package despite it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign into micrsoft account to play Minecraft on PS4 with plus package despite it...: Hi I have brought playstation plus and can play all the game online apart from Minecraft as it asks me to sign into my Microsoft account but then does not bring me to the sign in page it circles...
  6. Unable to purchase Realms Plus subscription on IPad

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to purchase Realms Plus subscription on IPad: I have been trying for days to purchase a Realms Plys subscription, but keep getting the same message: “Sorry, we were unable to complete your realm purchase. Maybe check your internet...
  7. I did not receive my gta plus goods

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I did not receive my gta plus goods: Hi I bought gt plus and I don’t not receive anything no money or the 100 car garage I would like to no why I did not get anything pls cd211472-1fee-4827-973a-6b8b7a9448cc
  8. Minecraft (Windows) Realms Plus says Expired, but it is set to auto-renew and I have paid...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft (Windows) Realms Plus says Expired, but it is set to auto-renew and I have paid...: When I sign into Minecraft (Windows), my Minecraft Realm Plus says it has Expired, but I have been autopaying it for months. When I look at the billing, it has been charged every month and I have...
  9. Ubisoft plus

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ubisoft plus: I'm trying to get ubisoft plus through Xbox. I scan qr code got to link. My account is already linked to my ubisoft account. I can't get any further 1a690f40-b0b4-4502-87b5-c362b2f74cf8
  10. Why isn't splatterhouse for 360 backward compatible for Xbox 1

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why isn't splatterhouse for 360 backward compatible for Xbox 1: Would really like to play splatterhouse for xbox 360 on my Xbox 1 since I just paid 40 bucks for it but apparently not all 360 games are compatible to play. It's depressing and a waste of money....