Spiritfarer save game vanished

Discus and support Spiritfarer save game vanished in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I've been playing this game through the xbox game pass but today the "continue" button was grayed out. The game seems to have synced the blank save to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ZephyrDray, Aug 24, 2020.

  1. ZephyrDray
    ZephyrDray Guest

    Spiritfarer save game vanished


    I've been playing this game through the xbox game pass but today the "continue" button was grayed out. The game seems to have synced the blank save to the cloud.

    Is there any way to get my save back? Maybe by going back to an earlier version?

    edit: It seems to be a known issue https://twitter.com/TLGsupport/status/1296633455967690752 that might or not be fixable

    :)
     
    ZephyrDray, Aug 24, 2020
    #1
  2. Silverff121 Win User
  3. Sphincteral Win User

    Spiritfarer game save lost

    Same here. I had 20+ hours in the game and it's gone now.
  4. MacHarper Win User

    Spiritfarer game save lost

    The game has a poorly designed front menu and save game slot system.

    The game asks you to press a key - it's not very responsive If you accidentally select new game as a result of pressing a button/key e.g.. by moving down to new game - your progress is instantly wiped.

    Not good.
  5. MacHarper Win User

    Spiritfarer game save lost

    SAME REALLY annoying

    [on PC}
  6. av152 Win User

    Spiritfarer game save lost

    Same issue-- lost saved game. Couldn't retrieve save from either my PC or Mac while logged into steam.
Thema:

Spiritfarer save game vanished

Loading...
  1. Spiritfarer save game vanished - Similar Threads - Spiritfarer save game

  2. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  3. Xbox serie a X, Power save setting not working

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox serie a X, Power save setting not working: My Xbox is enrolled in the Insider Beta channel. I’ve noticed that when I turn it off using the power button or by the shortcut from holding the button on the controller, the console no longer...
  4. Available for XBOX Insiders: Home Improvements, Local Save Game Management, and Profile Badges

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: Home Improvements, Local Save Game Management, and Profile Badges: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  5. Available for XBOX Insiders: More Control Over Captures, Saves, and Wishlists

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: More Control Over Captures, Saves, and Wishlists: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  6. How to solve "Game saves offline" on Pc (after playing on Xbox)?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to solve "Game saves offline" on Pc (after playing on Xbox)?: I've been playing KCD 2 on my xbox and usually I can continue on the PC but tonight I noticed that my game did say "Game saves offline" on the PC. On the PC, it is pretty clear to see when the...
  7. XBOX Insider Update Adds More Personalization, Easier Social Discovery, and Energy-Saving...

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider Update Adds More Personalization, Easier Social Discovery, and Energy-Saving...: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  8. Pravicy setting not saving no family settings

    in XboX Insiders
    Pravicy setting not saving no family settings: My pravicy setting wont save and i try to set me settings from custom to adult and it telling me theres a temporary service problem so i waited 1-3 weeks and it still says this ive been told its...
  9. Xbox 360 games not saving on xbox series x

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox 360 games not saving on xbox series x: Is anyone else having the same issue as me but none of my xbox 360 games are saving submitted by /u/Dry-Philosophy-3052 [link] [comments]
  10. Internal storage not letting me start new save on silent hill homecoming

    in XboX Insiders
    Internal storage not letting me start new save on silent hill homecoming: Storage doesn’t even show up when in the game only the could storage shows up and when I click that it puts me back in the game and changes nothing. So I can’t save the game. I power cycled,...