Spiritfarer on Game Pass PC - No sound

Discus and support Spiritfarer on Game Pass PC - No sound in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; The splash screen has sound but when I hit new game it has no sound at all. 385de91f-f59d-4278-a02d-fd34238d233f Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Warrender8332, Sep 11, 2020.

  1. Spiritfarer on Game Pass PC - No sound


    The splash screen has sound but when I hit new game it has no sound at all.

    :)
     
    Warrender8332, Sep 11, 2020
    #1
  2. Jeff_698 Win User

    XBox Cloud Gaming Local Multiplayer?

    I can't get local coop to work either through xcloud for PC for games such as It Takes Two or Spiritfarer. Please help.
  3. KINGFID Win User

    Coming Soon to Xbox Game Pass for PC & Console: Spiritfarer, Microsoft Flight Simulator, Battletoads, Tell Me Why, Wasteland 3 and More

    Really looking forward to play Tell me Why (on Xbox). Already played a bit of Spiritfarer (on PC), game looks beautiful, loved the art.
  4. GabeMV Win User

    Syncing data to a different console

    Hi Mateus,

    Thank you very much. The game is called Spiritfarer.
  5. sandy the hippy Win User

    Gamepass PC x Xbox

    Sounds like you are mistaking gamepass for pc, which is dor pc only, with game pass ultimate, which includes live gold and game pass for console AND game pass for pc.
  6. Silverff121 Win User
Thema:

Spiritfarer on Game Pass PC - No sound

Loading...
  1. Spiritfarer on Game Pass PC - No sound - Similar Threads - Spiritfarer Game Pass

  2. My games filling with games I don't have access too

    in XboX Insiders
    My games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall...
  3. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  4. game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?

    in XboX Insiders
    game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?: So I’m in a game preview and it says in the rules when I joined the preview that im not supposed to capture game audio/video or share the game with anyone but when I launch the game and start it...
  5. Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is...
  6. Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section

    in XboX Insiders
    Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section: How can I permanently hide games from my games and apps that I don’t have installed? Since the last update, I have several games appearing in that list but they aren’t installed and I don’t wish...
  7. September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 25,...
  8. My games and apps showing more things then I do

    in XboX Insiders
    My games and apps showing more things then I do: Is this a bug ? Or is this a setting somewhere I can’t remove them and I only have 4 of these installed and when I go to uninstall it doesn’t work But shows I have like 10 games on that list...
  9. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  10. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...