Spiderheck not working on Xbox Cloud Gaming...

Discus and support Spiderheck not working on Xbox Cloud Gaming... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; The game SPIDERHECK is not streaming on the cloud. The game freezes on the loading screen with the words "test_test_test" appearing in the bottom left... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ccchhhrrriiisss, Dec 3, 2022.

1. Spiderheck not working on Xbox Cloud Gaming...

The game SPIDERHECK is not streaming on the cloud. The game freezes on the loading screen with the words "test_test_test" appearing in the bottom left of the screen. It never comes off that screen until I manually go back to the home screen.

Spiderheck not working on Xbox Cloud Gaming... [​IMG]

This happens on the Xbox Series X via selecting cloud gaming. It also happens via the Cloud Gaming website as well as on the Xbox app on the Samsung QN90B television's gaming hub.

:)

ccchhhrrriiisss, Dec 3, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community.
    My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor

Hope you're doing great today despite this Chris

As the issue is happening across all your devices please proceed reporting the problem to the Xbox team here:
    https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/m...

Just to cover everything from your side try connecting your PC to a different Wi-Fi network
    For this purpose you can share mobile data via Wi-Fi hotspot
  3. MSucram Win User

When i'm trying to play SpiderHeck (Windows) I can't invite a friend to join my lobby nor join his lobby.

We were never able to accept an invite for SpiderHeck, but other games on gamepass work just fine. The privacy settings showed that I could join multiplayer games but I couldn't find any other relevant settings that would apply to online games.

Update: about an hour later I invited my friend again and he got in, the only thing we did differently was he didn't have the game open when he accepted the invite. I don't know if this was the fix or if it was some other thing that affected it.
  4. LAVQ Win User

Why does my Xbox controller not work on the cloud gaming on the xbox app on my pc?

Hi Geri,

Thank you for your response here are the attempts of myself performing your suggestions.

1. The controller is fully updated through the Xbox Accessories app, I do not know what you mean by repairing the controller to the PC.

2. The controller works through both wired and wireless and I can navigate through the menu perfectly fine but when I open a game on the Cloud gaming app it does not work, It does work on installed games, however.

3. I noticed that the controller did not work within the cloud gaming app is the first time trying to open any games within the cloud gaming app. I attempted to play through the browser Xbox website cloud gaming app and this worked perfectly fine.

4. It has never worked on the Xbox app Cloud gaming but it works perfectly on the browser Xbox cloud gaming website.

Hopefully, a fix can be found for this.

Kind regards,

5. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Will the logitech g923 Xbox edition work with xcloud?

Hi Sedomo! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

When cloud gaming on an Xbox console, any wired or wireless controller that is compatible with an Xbox console will work for cloud gaming on console.

If you’re using a web browser to play cloud games, the Xbox Wireless Controller is currently the only officially supported controller. Other controllers may or may not work for cloud gaming on a browser.
  6. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Xbox cloud gaming not working

Hi Atari, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

This has been affecting more users since earlier this week.

Have you tried to use a different browser or your browser's incognito/InPrivate mode?

On the Xbox Status page, it's not mentioned yet: https://support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status

I reported the issue and await a response, I will update this post as soon as I have new information.

What have worked for some users is reseting their computer network settings.

Please, follow these steps:

Press Windows Key + X > Settings > Network & Internet > Advanced Network Settings > Network Reset > Reset Now.

For now, what has 100% worked was logging in via the Xbox Mobile App, Xbox PC App.
Thema:

1. Spiderheck not working on Xbox Cloud Gaming... - Similar Threads - Spiderheck working Cloud

2. Xbox 360 game Internet not working on Xbox One s.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 game Internet not working on Xbox One s.: So, I'm trying to play an Xbox 360 game on my Xbox one like I've done so many times before, but it won't let me connect to the Internet, I tried following a closed thread on how to fix it by...
  3. Howcome my title updates dont work on my console when i play games on disc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Howcome my title updates dont work on my console when i play games on disc: My tittle updates are not working 87b42e35-0424-47a2-b830-9be4a42e73f8
  4. Headset microphone doesn't work when connected to a XBox Series X controller - Windows 11

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset microphone doesn't work when connected to a XBox Series X controller - Windows 11: I've recently upgraded to Windows 11 and now when I connect my Headset to my Xbox Series X controller the microphone no longer works. I did the same as I did on Windows 10. I connected the USB C...
  5. Xbox only working on a specific tv.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox only working on a specific tv.: I’ve just bought a this Xbox one a of a friend as it was working no problem. I tried plugging it into my tv and it keep saying mode not supported. I’ve been through all the tvs settings to try fix...
  6. Razor controller setup for Xbox not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Razor controller setup for Xbox not working: The app won’t update when controller plugged in just stuck at 0% 12a45222-049e-4ffd-8172-96ba6b02350f
  7. cant connect to a lobby in spiderheck

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant connect to a lobby in spiderheck: when i try to connect my friend it just says "lobby" after the connecting to a lobbyim playing on pc with pc gamepass help pls 7d173339-76d8-4bee-9d4a-42e7eb9f9c36
  8. cant connect to a lobby in spiderheck

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant connect to a lobby in spiderheck: when i try to connect my friend it just says "lobby" after the connecting to a lobby im playing on pc with pc gamepass help pls f7d0dd67-5115-4e92-a779-a2075825399e
  9. When i'm trying to play SpiderHeck (Windows) I can't invite a friend to join my lobby nor...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When i'm trying to play SpiderHeck (Windows) I can't invite a friend to join my lobby nor...: I made sure that all of the sessions were either friends-only or public sessions. We invited each other both by the Windows game bar and the built-in Invite Friends button in the menu, and we had...
  10. Spiderheck thinks my username is "test_test_test"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Spiderheck thinks my username is "test_test_test": First time loading up the game, and it is stuck on the login screen. It thinks my username is "test_test_test" and just hangs. I'm able to play the game with my family members account, just not...