Spider-Man Web of Shadows Backwards Compatible Please!

Discus and support Spider-Man Web of Shadows Backwards Compatible Please! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Since we can't get the exclusive Spider-Man PS4 is getting can we at least get one of the best Spider-Man games ever made Backwards Compatible?!... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by H3ADSHoT SuRG3N, Jul 29, 2018.

1. Spider-Man Web of Shadows Backwards Compatible Please!

Since we can't get the exclusive Spider-Man PS4 is getting can we at least get one of the best Spider-Man games ever made Backwards Compatible?! Spider-Man Web of Shadows was awesome n I'd do battle with the symbiote invasion again. Such a classic with a
    ton of Marvel content for fans, from villains to cameos to notable mention along with my favorite combat system in a spidey game, loved the air combos n how u could zipline from enemy to enemy way up in the sky. Really wish we could get this backwards compatible...

:)

H3ADSHoT SuRG3N, Jul 29, 2018
  2. please xbox

Make Spider-Man web of shadows backwards compatible. the only Spider-Man games on this console are trash in comparison!!

RadioacivResadu, Jul 29, 2018
  3. kevin
    kevin Guest
    Spider-Man: Web of Shadows Walkthroughs

Below you can find the walkthrough guides for Spider-Man: Web of Shadows. These are broken down into Chapters, so you can quickly find the answer to any problem you may encounter in the game.

Spider-Man: Web of Shadows Walkthrough Guides

IGN
    Read/view the walkthrough here: Direct Link

Youtube
    Watch the videos here: Spider-Man: Web of Shadows Walkthrough for xbox - YouTube

Gamefaqs
    Read the walkthrough here: Direct Link

kevin, Jul 29, 2018
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

M3tal Daz3, Jul 29, 2018
  5. SLB4EVERPT
    SLB4EVERPT Guest
    SLB4EVERPT, Jul 30, 2018
  6. can we get spider man web of shadow on the xbox one plz

DEATHDRAGON5443, Sep 20, 2018
  7. Everything is possible with xbox backwards titles so maybe in the future we have them all

HyperVenom523, Sep 20, 2018
  8. Spider-Man Web of Shadows Backwards Compatible Please!

Not if the game has been delisted for digital purchase because the publisher no longer holds the license.

I've explained many times why this game can't be made BC, most people don't understand licensing...

Obsessive Power, Sep 20, 2018
  9. bonesaw46
    bonesaw46 Guest
    Yes bring it to backwards compatible please and make it free

bonesaw46, Sep 22, 2018
  10. LegoNinja187
    LegoNinja187 Guest
    If you would like this game to become backwards compatible, it would be best to get in touch with the company that holds the rights to the game, and let them know that you would like to be added to the backwards compatible list.

LegoNinja187, Sep 22, 2018
  11. Texas Omega
    Texas Omega Guest
    I want this game and Ultimate spiderman on xbox one

Texas Omega, Nov 2, 2018
  12. DEATHDRAGON5443 Win User

can we get spider man web of shadow on the xbox one plz
  13. LegoNinja187 Win User

If you would like this game to become backwards compatible, it would be best to get in touch with the company that holds the rights to the game, and let them know that you would like to be added to the backwards compatible list.
  14. Obsessive Power Win User

Everything is possible with xbox backwards titles so maybe in the future we have them all
    Not if the game has been delisted for digital purchase because the publisher no longer holds the license.

I've explained many times why this game can't be made BC, most people don't understand licensing...
  15. HyperVenom523 Win User

Everything is possible with xbox backwards titles so maybe in the future we have them all
  16. Texas Omega Win User

I want this game and Ultimate spiderman on xbox one
Thema:

1. Spider-Man Web of Shadows Backwards Compatible Please! - Similar Threads - Spider Man Web

2. microsoft should spider-man games to all xbox’s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft should spider-man games to all xbox’s: i can’t play spider man on xbox and it’s only on ps5 and people go out of their way to buy a ps5 only to play spider man but if you were to add it to xbox it would create a more equal game...
  3. How do I install Spider Man Web of Shadows on Xbox 360.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I install Spider Man Web of Shadows on Xbox 360.: I bought Spider-Man Web of Shadows on Xbox 360 a fair few years ago before it was delisted and have recently picked up an Xbox 360 to play older games. I have checked on the Xbox on purchase...
  4. Now that Activision has been bought, will Spider-Man Web of Shadows return?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Now that Activision has been bought, will Spider-Man Web of Shadows return?: Please make it compatible with new consoles, it's the best spider-man ever released and we need it. b126af3d-9e12-4d0b-8d76-071d944c3beb
  5. Screen have black dots when I run my game( Spider man remstered)

in XBoX on Windows
    Screen have black dots when I run my game( Spider man remstered): when my pc runs a game, its screen appear black color dots. So it is difficult to get a good gaming experience. My cpu is intel core i5 1335u and graphics is intel iris xe graphics. Can anyone...
  6. When will we get a spider man game like Ps5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When will we get a spider man game like Ps5: When are we ever going to get a spider man game like Ps5 cause when I see the spider man game I tell myself that I wish Xbox had a spider man game with the same quality and gameplay as the one on...
  7. Fable 2 glitch/ hawx2/wolverine uncaged edition/ spider man Web of shadows, what's going on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2 glitch/ hawx2/wolverine uncaged edition/ spider man Web of shadows, what's going on...: Fable 2 glitch/ hawx2/wolverine uncaged edition/ spider man Web of shadows, what's going on with these classic titles? I can't find some of them and now find out fable 2 has lots support for in...
  8. Amazing Spider-Man 2 web threads dlc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Amazing Spider-Man 2 web threads dlc: Hello, i have been trying to get the dlc costumes for Amazing Spiderman 2, but it is nowhere to be found. How do i get it? Or is it not available? 97a3c698-2af5-4eb1-97e4-de3115b66d02
  9. Bring back Spider-Man: Web of Shadows

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bring back Spider-Man: Web of Shadows: Please make this awesome game backwards compatible! It's been requested in suggestions for a long time, but with no result. I thought maybe if I posted here it may be seen....
  10. Bring back Spider-Man: Web of Shadows

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bring back Spider-Man: Web of Shadows: Microsoft, bring this classic game back. There are votes across multiple posts asking for this. It's something that's wanted back!! 7ed24a0c-6436-477a-87aa-d8aab63d969f