Spent money to have it taken from me

Discus and support Spent money to have it taken from me in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i spent 80 dollars in VC on NBA 2k18. I was wanting a refund for it because my character was deleted and/or went missing.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by XxGobbleOnEmxX, Sep 19, 2017.

1. Spent money to have it taken from me

i spent 80 dollars in VC on NBA 2k18. I was wanting a refund for it because my character was deleted and/or went missing.

:)

XxGobbleOnEmxX, Sep 19, 2017
  2. MereDuck24
    MereDuck24 Guest
    please **** help me microsoft

ok well give me my **** money back then cause I didn't spent over 200$ to have it stolen from me **** scum all the money I spent on this company just to have it stolen from me pathetic

MereDuck24, Sep 19, 2017
  3. PennyMilly
    PennyMilly Guest
    Disappearing jigsaw puzzles

I've spent a total of 7 hours on chat with Microsoft support people and they still have no solution to my vanishing jigsaws. I want them to give me the money back I spent on purchasing 22 puzzles - so now they have gone very quiet!! Basically Microsoft
    have stolen over £40 from me. I'm SO tempted to take them to small claims court …..!

PennyMilly, Sep 19, 2017
  4. Ishan8123
    Ishan8123 Guest

Ishan8123, Sep 21, 2017
  5. thanks. Microsoft support helped alot.

XxGobbleOnEmxX, Nov 2, 2018
  6. Ishan8123 Win User

7. XxGobbleOnEmxX Win User

thanks. Microsoft support helped alot.
  8. MereDuck24 Win User

please **** help me microsoft

ok well give me my **** money back then cause I didn't spent over 200$ to have it stolen from me **** scum all the money I spent on this company just to have it stolen from me pathetic
  9. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

What's your next Purchase?

Hello "DigitalAssassin" :)

I have spent $100 on Destiny and gotten over 1,100 hours of enjoyment from it so it was money well spent.

The deciding factor of me getting The Taken King is simply that I am so invested in Rinoa Heartilly at this point that it only makes sense for me to do so.

However as much fun as I am having now with Destiny 1, Bungie / Activision is going to have to get their act together and stop with this bare bones content BS that has plagued Destiny 1 for me to even consider continuing on into Destiny 2.

Have a nice day or afternoon or night "DigitalAssassin" :)

10. Smwutches Win User

MONEY TAKEN FROM ACCOUNT

You can also check http://commerce.microsoft.com to see if it will let you start a refund from there. Otherwise, you will have to go through phone/chat support. There is no email for support.

If you do go through your bank instead of Microsoft, it can be seen has marketplace fraud and would put the account at risk for being banned.
Thema:

1. Spent money to have it taken from me - Similar Threads - Spent money taken

2. I spent 20 dollars for 1,500,000 dollars on gta shark card. I have not received my money...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I spent 20 dollars for 1,500,000 dollars on gta shark card. I have not received my money...: I spent 20 dollars for 1,500,000 dollars on gta shark card. I have not received my money and I would like to know why? Or if I can at least get my money back thank you....
  3. I lost my Xbox account which I spent a lot of money on and can’t find out the email I used...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I lost my Xbox account which I spent a lot of money on and can’t find out the email I used...: The account name was Rocky6149 b7fa1d5c-814c-4f1a-90a6-ba33da7772a0
  4. I'm lost, I don't know how to remove my account and they have spent a lot of money on my card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm lost, I don't know how to remove my account and they have spent a lot of money on my card: I have been trying for a while to unlink my Xbox account from the Xbox that I gave to a friend, unfortunately I have not achieved anything satisfactory, I am beginning to believe that it is not...
  5. Can i get my money i spent if vc back

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i get my money i spent if vc back: I spent $50 on VC and put it into a build and I’m trying to get the $50 back. Is there anyway you can just delete the build entirely and give me my money back? 176256fe-4da1-4ecc-80a4-f9957c47b158
  6. I want to refund for my money back I spent on vc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to refund for my money back I spent on vc: I’m curious I could get a refund for my money back I jus spent 50$ for vc on 2k24 2aece5b7-e885-4b1a-b058-3a485f435439
  7. I have just spent a lot of money with Fanatec why can't I use all the functions on my csl...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have just spent a lot of money with Fanatec why can't I use all the functions on my csl...: I have just spent a lot of money with Fanatec why can't I use all the functions on my csl fanatec steering wheel with my series x a535e8e8-1c1c-41ac-8a16-7d72eccdba90
  8. I spent $10 to change my name, and it took my money but my name isn’t changed.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I spent $10 to change my name, and it took my money but my name isn’t changed.: I wanted to change my name, so I put in all the info and it said my name was available. I spent my money, but it didn’t change my name. Why? da25047c-5fe8-47ec-a21a-d8fab42a1af6
  9. I had an account that I worked hard on for 3 years and spent a lot of money on, but now...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I had an account that I worked hard on for 3 years and spent a lot of money on, but now...: I had an account that I worked hard on for 3 years and spent a lot of money on, but now it's been permanently banned just because of a wrong profile for the club I own. Does this make sense?...
  10. I have spent 130.00 bucks on CoD. The money was taken from my credit card. Yet I have no...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have spent 130.00 bucks on CoD. The money was taken from my credit card. Yet I have no...: money taken off my credit card. No CoD points? Why is that? Not really happy that I was basically robbed b20b36a5-38dd-4059-9d57-2bed04e7772f