Spent money for Minecraft and now it won't load anything but the demo/trial versions of...

Discus and support Spent money for Minecraft and now it won't load anything but the demo/trial versions of... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I connected to my Microsoft/Xbox account easily, but when I try to launch Minecraft, it is saying that it cannot connect to Minecraft services. I don't... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mason Bivins, Aug 18, 2022.

1. Mason Bivins
    Mason Bivins Guest

Spent money for Minecraft and now it won't load anything but the demo/trial versions of...

I connected to my Microsoft/Xbox account easily, but when I try to launch Minecraft, it is saying that it cannot connect to Minecraft services. I don't like that I spent 23.99 US American dollars that I worked hard for to buy Minecraft just to obtain a demo version. I have Minecraft on my Xbox and it works fine, but when I try to play on my pc it is only the demo version because it will not connect to the Minecraft services. Please help me I am on my hands and knees begging you. How do I fix this??? I am literally begging for help I need help I want to play Minecraft with my friends. Spent money for Minecraft and now it won't load anything but the demo/trial versions of... :(

:)

Mason Bivins, Aug 18, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Spent money for Minecraft and now it won't load anything but the demo/trial versions of minecraft

Hi Mason, I hope you're doing great despite the issue you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I'm sorry for the trouble and I would like to clarify, were you able to purchase the license for PC as well which is the "Minecraft for Windows"?

To check, kindly sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders.

Please note that the Minecraft on Xbox console is a different license on PC, which means that if you would like to play the game on PC you will be needing to purchase the Windows version of the game.
  3. smileskybird Win User

Improve demo times

I too think 60 minutes is too short for a Demo. Take for example that Survival Ark demo on Xbox 1 which STILL, YES STILL, is only in preview. That game has a 60 minute demo time limit on it. When the Minecraft Trial version came out on Xbox 360, there was
    no time limit. You just couldn't play multiplayer with the trial version. Some people are kwazy paying money for a game which is still in preview like Ark survival on Xbox 1.
  4. The Japer Win User

Xbox One having STRICT NAT

Same problem here. So pissed with MS for not warning us before we spent the money. Tried their fixes and now apps won't load
  5. Matt đź‘Ť Win User

Ghost Recon Gold Edition Year One Pass cannot install

I have restarted my XSX console. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game disc now.

It keeps saying to play the Trial version.

I don't have the trial version, I have the full game disc and the Season Year One pass code on a piece of printed leaflet (as I bought the Gold Edition off Amazon).

Why do Microshifty keep putting out 'Trial' down;loads that only screw up the actual purchase of full games.

It is disgraceful that I have spent ÂŁ39 on a game that won't work as it keeps telling me it is the free downloadable trial version.

Is anyone else able to help other than the Microshifty Sheep ppl ?
  6. Burst Axe Win User

The family sharing feature

They've (Phil Spencer and Yusef Mendi) went into detail several times and never once said anything about a demo or trial. Now a random guy says it was a demo or trial and we must absolutely believe it...
Thema:

1. Spent money for Minecraft and now it won't load anything but the demo/trial versions of... - Similar Threads - Spent money Minecraft

2. I spent 20 dollars for 1,500,000 dollars on gta shark card. I have not received my money...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I spent 20 dollars for 1,500,000 dollars on gta shark card. I have not received my money...: I spent 20 dollars for 1,500,000 dollars on gta shark card. I have not received my money and I would like to know why? Or if I can at least get my money back thank you....
  3. I lost my Xbox account which I spent a lot of money on and can’t find out the email I used...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I lost my Xbox account which I spent a lot of money on and can’t find out the email I used...: The account name was Rocky6149 b7fa1d5c-814c-4f1a-90a6-ba33da7772a0
  4. I'm lost, I don't know how to remove my account and they have spent a lot of money on my card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm lost, I don't know how to remove my account and they have spent a lot of money on my card: I have been trying for a while to unlink my Xbox account from the Xbox that I gave to a friend, unfortunately I have not achieved anything satisfactory, I am beginning to believe that it is not...
  5. Can i get my money i spent if vc back

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i get my money i spent if vc back: I spent $50 on VC and put it into a build and I’m trying to get the $50 back. Is there anyway you can just delete the build entirely and give me my money back? 176256fe-4da1-4ecc-80a4-f9957c47b158
  6. I want to refund for my money back I spent on vc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to refund for my money back I spent on vc: I’m curious I could get a refund for my money back I jus spent 50$ for vc on 2k24 2aece5b7-e885-4b1a-b058-3a485f435439
  7. I have just spent a lot of money with Fanatec why can't I use all the functions on my csl...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have just spent a lot of money with Fanatec why can't I use all the functions on my csl...: I have just spent a lot of money with Fanatec why can't I use all the functions on my csl fanatec steering wheel with my series x a535e8e8-1c1c-41ac-8a16-7d72eccdba90
  8. I spent $10 to change my name, and it took my money but my name isn’t changed.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I spent $10 to change my name, and it took my money but my name isn’t changed.: I wanted to change my name, so I put in all the info and it said my name was available. I spent my money, but it didn’t change my name. Why? da25047c-5fe8-47ec-a21a-d8fab42a1af6
  9. I had an account that I worked hard on for 3 years and spent a lot of money on, but now...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I had an account that I worked hard on for 3 years and spent a lot of money on, but now...: I had an account that I worked hard on for 3 years and spent a lot of money on, but now it's been permanently banned just because of a wrong profile for the club I own. Does this make sense?...
  10. Finding the Code to redeem money spent for Minecraft which went to MS account

in XBoX on Windows
    Finding the Code to redeem money spent for Minecraft which went to MS account: I purchased Minecoins on Windows 10 PC online. This added them to MS account - but I have no code to Redeem this with as required by Minecraft. How can I get this code? Any help would be really...