Spent code

Discus and support Spent code in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [img] I bought a 50 dollar gift code on October 10. But it was a used code. Do you know when this code was used? 7bdddfb5-74a5-4618-a93a-be7429dd93b4 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MOPAR CUDA, Oct 14, 2017.

1. MOPAR CUDA
    MOPAR CUDA Guest

Spent code

Spent code [​IMG]

I bought a 50 dollar gift code on October 10. But it was a used code. Do you know when this code was used?

:)

MOPAR CUDA, Oct 14, 2017
  2. MAJBrown
    MAJBrown Guest
    Hours spent

Where can you find how many hours you've spent playing Skyrim? I can't find a counter anywhere in the statistics and the save game files only show date and time.

MAJBrown, Oct 14, 2017
  3. Time Spent

South Park Stick of Truth. The humor is great but the gameplay is not that good imo. Basically this game is only for fans of the show.

Advantage Camo, Oct 14, 2017
  4. juan van Win User

MW3 ELITE SUBSCRIPTION SERVICE

How long has ago was the code activated on the account, or the points spent?
  5. Faze Matrix Win User

Marvel's Avengers Beta

i got mine from microsoft store june 26 i spent 80 bucks no code
  6. Slave2011 Win User

pre-order the movie fury to get promo code for would of tanks

What's up Xbox ? Spent much time trying to enter the code. Nothing is working with this code. Might have to throw this in the front yard and go get a Play Station.
  7. gooslaps goop Win User

EA Getting Rid of Online Passes

Probably because they were worried about all that time you spent putting in that code instead of playing the game.
  8. noahge0923 Win User

Gold membership is cancelled after upgrading to ultimate membership and cancelling my ultimate membership subscription.

ok, I got it. cancellation is not relevant, where is my money? What about the money I spent on the redemption code?
Thema:

Spent code

1. Spent code - Similar Threads - Spent code

2. I spent 20 dollars for 1,500,000 dollars on gta shark card. I have not received my money...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I spent 20 dollars for 1,500,000 dollars on gta shark card. I have not received my money...: I spent 20 dollars for 1,500,000 dollars on gta shark card. I have not received my money and I would like to know why? Or if I can at least get my money back thank you....
  3. I lost my Xbox account which I spent a lot of money on and can’t find out the email I used...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I lost my Xbox account which I spent a lot of money on and can’t find out the email I used...: The account name was Rocky6149 b7fa1d5c-814c-4f1a-90a6-ba33da7772a0
  4. I spent my 3000 points yesterday for 200 Robux but I never received the email of the code....

in XBoX on Windows
    I spent my 3000 points yesterday for 200 Robux but I never received the email of the code....: I spent my 3000 points yesterday for 200 Robux but I never received the email of the code. So all those points for nothing? How do you fix this. 66edfe4e-e5e1-4138-9a78-46ade5782f0a
  5. A refund on 2k24 dumb son accidentally spent vc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A refund on 2k24 dumb son accidentally spent vc: My son accidentally spent money on 2k I want a refund 8c121584-10e0-4862-956c-ffc528ceee47
  6. Over $500 I spent, and I have to have Duracell batteries for my controller shouldn’t have...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Over $500 I spent, and I have to have Duracell batteries for my controller shouldn’t have...: Why??? How long do you think two batteries last you think I wanna buy Duracell batteries every day that is the most crazy thing I have ever seen 4 k terabyte system needs there are cell batteries....
  7. I'm lost, I don't know how to remove my account and they have spent a lot of money on my card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm lost, I don't know how to remove my account and they have spent a lot of money on my card: I have been trying for a while to unlink my Xbox account from the Xbox that I gave to a friend, unfortunately I have not achieved anything satisfactory, I am beginning to believe that it is not...
  8. Can i get my money i spent if vc back

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i get my money i spent if vc back: I spent $50 on VC and put it into a build and I’m trying to get the $50 back. Is there anyway you can just delete the build entirely and give me my money back? 176256fe-4da1-4ecc-80a4-f9957c47b158
  9. I Spent 500$ on Xbox Gift Cards At Walmart And not a single code works

in XBoX Accessibility
    I Spent 500$ on Xbox Gift Cards At Walmart And not a single code works: I spent 500$ on Xbox Gift Cards I bought 5 100$ Gift Cards and Not any of the codes work f893ff82-c17d-46cd-9267-87a2db9ee667
  10. Finding the Code to redeem money spent for Minecraft which went to MS account

in XBoX on Windows
    Finding the Code to redeem money spent for Minecraft which went to MS account: I purchased Minecoins on Windows 10 PC online. This added them to MS account - but I have no code to Redeem this with as required by Minecraft. How can I get this code? Any help would be really...