Spent code

Discus and support Spent code in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [img] I bought a 50 dollar gift code on October 10. But it was a used code. Do you know when this code was used? 7bdddfb5-74a5-4618-a93a-be7429dd93b4 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MOPAR CUDA, Oct 14, 2017.

1. MOPAR CUDA
    MOPAR CUDA Guest

Spent code

Spent code [​IMG]

I bought a 50 dollar gift code on October 10. But it was a used code. Do you know when this code was used?

:)

MOPAR CUDA, Oct 14, 2017
  2. MAJBrown
    MAJBrown Guest
    Hours spent

Where can you find how many hours you've spent playing Skyrim? I can't find a counter anywhere in the statistics and the save game files only show date and time.

MAJBrown, Oct 14, 2017
  3. Time Spent

South Park Stick of Truth. The humor is great but the gameplay is not that good imo. Basically this game is only for fans of the show.

Advantage Camo, Oct 14, 2017
  4. juan van Win User

MW3 ELITE SUBSCRIPTION SERVICE

How long has ago was the code activated on the account, or the points spent?
  5. Faze Matrix Win User

Marvel's Avengers Beta

i got mine from microsoft store june 26 i spent 80 bucks no code
  6. Slave2011 Win User

pre-order the movie fury to get promo code for would of tanks

What's up Xbox ? Spent much time trying to enter the code. Nothing is working with this code. Might have to throw this in the front yard and go get a Play Station.
  7. gooslaps goop Win User

EA Getting Rid of Online Passes

Probably because they were worried about all that time you spent putting in that code instead of playing the game.
  8. noahge0923 Win User

Gold membership is cancelled after upgrading to ultimate membership and cancelling my ultimate membership subscription.

ok, I got it. cancellation is not relevant, where is my money? What about the money I spent on the redemption code?
Thema:

Spent code

1. Spent code - Similar Threads - Spent code

2. How Can I Retrieve All That I Have Lost In The Game Asphalt 8 Airbourne. I Have Spent...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How Can I Retrieve All That I Have Lost In The Game Asphalt 8 Airbourne. I Have Spent...: Help Me Retrieve All My Progress I Have Made In The Game Asphalt 8 Airbourne!!! 79a0d0b5-da81-4cb6-a88c-0daefbe0c5d6
  3. I Spent 500$ on Xbox Gift Cards At Walmart And not a single code works

in XBoX Accessibility
    I Spent 500$ on Xbox Gift Cards At Walmart And not a single code works: I spent 500$ on Xbox Gift Cards I bought 5 100$ Gift Cards and Not any of the codes work f893ff82-c17d-46cd-9267-87a2db9ee667
  4. stupidly i have redeemed my xbox gift card on my wrong account ,however i haven’t spent any...

in XBoX Accessibility
    stupidly i have redeemed my xbox gift card on my wrong account ,however i haven’t spent any...: stupidly i have redeemed my xbox gift card on my wrong account ,however i haven’t spent any of the credits and was wondering if i can switch it to my correct account....
  5. I have spent a lot of money on fortnite and now that i have tried launching it a year later...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have spent a lot of money on fortnite and now that i have tried launching it a year later...: Bro help My xbox won't let me log into my account saying its a network error even though it works fine kn other things. I even tried using epic games log in but it says link to a ew or existing...
  6. Can I sell my xbox and account. Had it for years. Spent a lot of money on games. I'm in a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I sell my xbox and account. Had it for years. Spent a lot of money on games. I'm in a...: I have spent thousands on COD and Warframe. Account has a MR legendary 2 status. Elden ring. Over 100 owned games... I need to sell. 3954db10-f96b-4a7a-b6ff-942b677b899a
  7. Microsoft Family Time is not showing members' time spent on connected devices

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Family Time is not showing members' time spent on connected devices: Hi all Hoping someone has suggestions on how to fix this very annoying issue. I have set up a Microsoft Family containing two members with active screen time limits and activity reporting turned...
  8. hello why the hell cant i get bo3 on my pc when I SPENT THE MONEY ON IT FOR MY FREAKING XBOX

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello why the hell cant i get bo3 on my pc when I SPENT THE MONEY ON IT FOR MY FREAKING XBOX: hello why the hell cant i get bo3 on my pc when I SPENT THE MONEY ON IT FOR MY FREAKING XBOX 514d3100-3dab-49d3-9dc0-5d5496e5403a
  9. Finding the Code to redeem money spent for Minecraft which went to MS account

in XBoX on Windows
    Finding the Code to redeem money spent for Minecraft which went to MS account: I purchased Minecoins on Windows 10 PC online. This added them to MS account - but I have no code to Redeem this with as required by Minecraft. How can I get this code? Any help would be really...
  10. Just spent over an hour in help chat and still do not have the codes !

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just spent over an hour in help chat and still do not have the codes !: I have purchased GoW 4 Ultimate edition but still not received the redeem codes for GoW 1, 2, 3 or Judgement. I have been in a chat with Microsoft help for over a hour and not managed to get any...