Spent $50 on NBA2K18 VC and lost it all!

Discus and support Spent $50 on NBA2K18 VC and lost it all! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When the early tip off edition for NBA2K18 dropped on Friday, September 19, I purchased it immediately and was anxious to play. I made my MyPlayer and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Blame Jeremiah, Sep 19, 2017.

1. Spent $50 on NBA2K18 VC and lost it all!

When the early tip off edition for NBA2K18 dropped on Friday, September 19, I purchased it immediately and was anxious to play. I made my MyPlayer and bought $50 worth of VC to upgrade him from a 60 overall, to an 85 overall. I played about 10 games online
    with this MyPlayer before my game experienced a crash. I didn't think nothing of it since the game just came out. I hopped back on the game but when I loaded my game, my MyPlayer file was gone and I was left with a 60 overall MyPlayer. I contacted 2K multiple
    times and have still yet to be messaged back. This was four days ago on the 15th of September. Is there anyway I can get reimbursed for my purchase on VC? Because 2K Support is one of the most lackluster groups I've ever seen.

:)

Blame Jeremiah, Sep 19, 2017
  2. nba 2k14 corrupted file

I spent money on VC,points and lost them due to a corrupt file.

BRAVO IIDBZII, Sep 19, 2017
  3. nba 2k14 corrupted file

I spent money on VC points and lost them due to a corrupt file, too!

Mikahsdad1978, Sep 19, 2017
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Sorry to hear it. Have you tried all the steps listed here? 2K Support

If you have and would still like to request a refund then you'll need to call phone support. Please click this link to get the number for your region Customer Support

onyxishere, Sep 19, 2017
  5. It sounds like an game related error so I would contact the publisher 2K games. You can also contact Xbox customer support to inquire on a refund.

Xbox Customer Support Number: 1-800-469-9269 They are open from 9am-3am Eastern time.

hope this helps, Happy Gaming!!!

Castellus Zemi, Nov 2, 2018
  6. Castellus Zemi Win User

It sounds like an game related error so I would contact the publisher 2K games. You can also contact Xbox customer support to inquire on a refund.

Xbox Customer Support Number: 1-800-469-9269 They are open from 9am-3am Eastern time.

hope this helps, Happy Gaming!!!
  7. onyxishere Win User

Sorry to hear it. Have you tried all the steps listed here? https://support.2k.com/hc/en-us/articles/115012518547-Missing-your-MyPlayer-in-NBA2K18-

If you have and would still like to request a refund then you'll need to call phone support. Please click this link to get the number for your region http://support.xbox.com/contact-us?isChatCallAvailable=false
  8. Efrett Win User

Refund my VC that i have spent on NBA2k18

I don't see any logical reason why support would refund you for the VCs that you have purchased and USED. I don't even think other companies will do anything like that. But if you meant to say that you didn't get to use those VCs because they weren't delivered
    to your account, then contact 2K. They have an article about the same situation when it happen to 2K17 (https://support.2k.com/hc/en-us/articles/227556987-I-Purchased-VC-But-It-Wasn-t-Delivered-To-My-Account). I doubt support will refund any missing points
    if the purchase went through and the data for the VCs transition to the Xbox Account (Just not on your 2K Account).

Its a problem on 2Ks end so I'm sure they are reinstating every missing VCs to those who bought it.

And by the way, if in case you are thinking of pretending that you didn't get the VCs even if you're really use them, good luck in committing fraud. That's an easy ticket for a permanent ban on the account, and could even be on the console.
  9. CrazY1985 Win User

It won't be refunded, because you've used the digital credits (VC).

If points were missing it would be another situation.

But you clearly stated you used all of it.
  10. Smwutches Win User

You would have to try contacting support and speak to billing. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
Thema:

1. Spent $50 on NBA2K18 VC and lost it all! - Similar Threads - Spent $50 NBA2K18

2. I spent 20 dollars for 1,500,000 dollars on gta shark card. I have not received my money...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I spent 20 dollars for 1,500,000 dollars on gta shark card. I have not received my money...: I spent 20 dollars for 1,500,000 dollars on gta shark card. I have not received my money and I would like to know why? Or if I can at least get my money back thank you....
  3. I lost my Xbox account which I spent a lot of money on and can’t find out the email I used...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I lost my Xbox account which I spent a lot of money on and can’t find out the email I used...: The account name was Rocky6149 b7fa1d5c-814c-4f1a-90a6-ba33da7772a0
  4. I spent my 3000 points yesterday for 200 Robux but I never received the email of the code....

in XBoX on Windows
    I spent my 3000 points yesterday for 200 Robux but I never received the email of the code....: I spent my 3000 points yesterday for 200 Robux but I never received the email of the code. So all those points for nothing? How do you fix this. 66edfe4e-e5e1-4138-9a78-46ade5782f0a
  5. A refund on 2k24 dumb son accidentally spent vc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A refund on 2k24 dumb son accidentally spent vc: My son accidentally spent money on 2k I want a refund 8c121584-10e0-4862-956c-ffc528ceee47
  6. I spent $50 on a game bundle I didn’t mean to purchase the item is there anyway possible I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I spent $50 on a game bundle I didn’t mean to purchase the item is there anyway possible I...: Please reach out to me because I worked really hard for that money. And I’d be really bummed if nothing happened f732cecc-642f-4b49-bcb3-1a5c6adaecff
  7. It says spend 50 on black Friday game sale Not showing up i spent 52.18 on two xbox one games

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    It says spend 50 on black Friday game sale Not showing up i spent 52.18 on two xbox one games: It says spend 50 on black Friday game sale to earn reward quest Not showing up i spent 52.18 on two xbox one games Cant complete to get 5000 Microsoft rewards points...
  8. I spent $50 on the Summer Spotlight sale, where is my $10 gift card? (Terrible Customer...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I spent $50 on the Summer Spotlight sale, where is my $10 gift card? (Terrible Customer...: After writing into Rewards Support, they confirmed that I did in fact meet the requirements for the Summer Spotlight Sale gift card with my purchases of Othercide and Liquid Sunshine. But after...
  9. I spent 50 euros on a Forza Horizon 4 expansion with car pass and everything on it. I paid...

in XBoX on Windows
    I spent 50 euros on a Forza Horizon 4 expansion with car pass and everything on it. I paid...: This evening I wanted to buy the Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Add-Ons Bundle from the microsoft store for 50 euros. I ordered it and paid the product. I can proof this by showing the money being taken...
  10. Spent 1000 coins to purchase 50 powerups and I did not receive the powerups

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Spent 1000 coins to purchase 50 powerups and I did not receive the powerups: I just spent 1000 coins to purchase 50 powerups and I did not receive the powerups, but my 1000 coins are gone. 1147fb96-d93b-486b-abb7-6c940753642f