Spent 1000 coins to purchase 50 powerups and I did not receive the powerups

Discus and support Spent 1000 coins to purchase 50 powerups and I did not receive the powerups in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just spent 1000 coins to purchase 50 powerups and I did not receive the powerups, but my 1000 coins are gone. 1147fb96-d93b-486b-abb7-6c940753642f Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Doorabble, Jan 19, 2017.

1. Doorabble
    Doorabble Guest

I just spent 1000 coins to purchase 50 powerups and I did not receive the powerups, but my 1000 coins are gone.

:)

Doorabble, Jan 19, 2017
  2. Tickets on Bingo game

Hello SaucyMage3426,

Tickets allow you to purchase bingo cards. You cannot use them to purchase Keys or Coins.

You can find more information on how to earn Coins, Keys, Tickets, and Powerups here:

www.facebook.com/.../1759013544324673

Garmonbozia81, Jan 19, 2017
  3. supergurkens
    supergurkens Guest
    once again

just a minute ago. I lost all my winnings. about 6 Bingoes and a lot of coin. I played with 2 Powerups, one of it a "B".

I didn't get bach my lost winnings and Powerups from the last week. and It's very conspicuous that the game crashes in the last 10 Seconds always when I got a lot of bingos, powerballs ect.

Please fix that problem. have a look to your database and check my input.

And in Greece, wich I played many times I didn't get any collections yet.

I like this game but every time this sh... happens it frustrates me and I ask myself why nothing happens.

One or two times You gave me some tickets back but thats not a alternative to lost coins or powerups.

Thank u

Mel

And I did the troubleshooting

supergurkens, Jan 19, 2017
  4. Miss Bijoux
    Miss Bijoux Guest

Hey Doorabble -

Sorry to hear about the loss of your powerups. Unfortunately, we are unable to assist with in-game content like that here on the forums. You'll want to head over to the
    Microsoft Bingo Facebook page and post on the page for further assistance.

Apologies for any frustrations this may cause.

Miss Bijoux, Jan 20, 2017
  5. Miss Bijoux Win User

Hey Doorabble -

Sorry to hear about the loss of your powerups. Unfortunately, we are unable to assist with in-game content like that here on the forums. You'll want to head over to the
    Microsoft Bingo Facebook page and post on the page for further assistance.

Apologies for any frustrations this may cause.
  6. Def Oso Win User

Xbox one BF4 Upgrade

Also in case you weren't aware, in order to get this deal you had to be a PowerUp rewards member and bought the 360 game, then an email is sent with a $50 credit. Mine was available when signed in to the PowerUp website.
  7. Garmonbozia81 Win User

Tickets on Bingo game

Hello SaucyMage3426,

Tickets allow you to purchase bingo cards. You cannot use them to purchase Keys or Coins.

You can find more information on how to earn Coins, Keys, Tickets, and Powerups here:

www.facebook.com/.../1759013544324673
  8. Garmonbozia81 Win User

Daub Helper Never Works - It always misses the number called at the time of activation.

Hello ForseenAtol1,

Did you make sure that the Powerup was active when you did not see it highlight the respective fields?

How long does it take until the Powerup takes effect for you? Do you experience any other delays in the game?
  9. Poofius Win User

Controlller test....

Mine did change too. Took me quite a few powerups to realize it though.
Thema:

1. Spent 1000 coins to purchase 50 powerups and I did not receive the powerups - Similar Threads - Spent 1000 coins

2. I spent 20 dollars for 1,500,000 dollars on gta shark card. I have not received my money...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I spent 20 dollars for 1,500,000 dollars on gta shark card. I have not received my money...: I spent 20 dollars for 1,500,000 dollars on gta shark card. I have not received my money and I would like to know why? Or if I can at least get my money back thank you....
  3. I lost my Xbox account which I spent a lot of money on and can’t find out the email I used...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I lost my Xbox account which I spent a lot of money on and can’t find out the email I used...: The account name was Rocky6149 b7fa1d5c-814c-4f1a-90a6-ba33da7772a0
  4. I spent my 3000 points yesterday for 200 Robux but I never received the email of the code....

in XBoX on Windows
    I spent my 3000 points yesterday for 200 Robux but I never received the email of the code....: I spent my 3000 points yesterday for 200 Robux but I never received the email of the code. So all those points for nothing? How do you fix this. 66edfe4e-e5e1-4138-9a78-46ade5782f0a
  5. A refund on 2k24 dumb son accidentally spent vc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A refund on 2k24 dumb son accidentally spent vc: My son accidentally spent money on 2k I want a refund 8c121584-10e0-4862-956c-ffc528ceee47
  6. Over $500 I spent, and I have to have Duracell batteries for my controller shouldn’t have...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Over $500 I spent, and I have to have Duracell batteries for my controller shouldn’t have...: Why??? How long do you think two batteries last you think I wanna buy Duracell batteries every day that is the most crazy thing I have ever seen 4 k terabyte system needs there are cell batteries....
  7. I'm lost, I don't know how to remove my account and they have spent a lot of money on my card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm lost, I don't know how to remove my account and they have spent a lot of money on my card: I have been trying for a while to unlink my Xbox account from the Xbox that I gave to a friend, unfortunately I have not achieved anything satisfactory, I am beginning to believe that it is not...
  8. I spent 1000 points on a sweepstake and didn't receive my conformation email. So I checked...

in XBoX on Windows
    I spent 1000 points on a sweepstake and didn't receive my conformation email. So I checked...: I spent 1000 points on a sweepstake and didn't receive my conformation email. So I checked my order history and it wasn't there either. Is there anyway to fix this....
  9. I have Neely spent £1000 and I wondering if I get any think back in return

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have Neely spent £1000 and I wondering if I get any think back in return: I have Neely spent £1000 and I wondering if I get any think back in return Is there is any rewarded or something I can have in return and I have had Xbox live for 6 yeast now...
  10. I've spent 1000's and got back hardly anything

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've spent 1000's and got back hardly anything: Hi, i have spents thousands of dollars in the past year or two. In rewards i have gotten almost nothing back. Ive called in and the person told me the only way to check is to get on here and...