Spending more time trying to fix my Xbox network connection than playing games

Discus and support Spending more time trying to fix my Xbox network connection than playing games in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; anyone else having trouble connecting to game pass thruu a windows 10 updated to the lastest stuff? is this windows taking a page from apple to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by billyrayteadays, Mar 7, 2023.

1. Spending more time trying to fix my Xbox network connection than playing games

anyone else having trouble connecting to game pass thruu a windows 10 updated to the lastest stuff?

is this windows taking a page from apple to purposely destroy your old equipment and games so you have to re buy. is this trumps idea of economy?

guess I will sell my Microsoft stock since financial times are so difficult- like connecting to play a game instead of typing this drivell;

:)

billyrayteadays, Mar 7, 2023
  2. troyshaun Win User

Battlefield 3

The constant dropouts and disconnects from EA in this game are rediculous... spend more time connecting than playing...
  3. PostalBubble0 Win User

Connectivity Issues

THIS GAME IS HAVING TOO MANY PROBLEMS WITH CONNECTIVITY. I SPEND MORE TIME RECONNECTING THAN PLAYING. THIS VERY FRUSRATING AND YOU ARE LOSING TICETS, BONUSES AND COINS. WHEN CAN WE EXPEC THIS PROBLEM TO BE FIXED?
  4. Smokey2Grenade3 Win User

Do you ever have a problem deciding what to play?

Hahaha, sometimes I spend more time looking at my games trying to figure out what to play than I do playing then.....not really, but it feels like it sometimes.....
  5. Wrath and I Win User

While playing Destiny loose wireless connection and One will not reconnect until unplugged??

Having the same issue. I ran through my whole network trying to figure this out and honestly it has to be the Xbox. I read reports of alot of Ones with bad wifi boards. 1-800-4MY-XBOX fixes hardware problems like this but have yet to send mine in. However
    i did send them my Connect thing and they "fixed" it. Just gave me a new one and prob repaired mine, cleaned it, and resold it. Just some more options rather than spending money on new network gear.
  6. Listed mia 510 Win User

Improved Report System

You must spend more time reporting people than actually playing games.
Thema:

Spending more time trying to fix my Xbox network connection than playing games

1. Spending more time trying to fix my Xbox network connection than playing games - Similar Threads - Spending more trying

2. Hello my acc has been hacked and I’m very afraid that there’s someone on the acc spending...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello my acc has been hacked and I’m very afraid that there’s someone on the acc spending...: My acc has been hacked and I’m afraid that someone is spending money off the acc because I’m not sure if my mother’s credit card is on it so there’s a very high risk. My acc has been hacked for...
  3. Microsoft Family Safety Child Spending page error

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Family Safety Child Spending page error: Hi All, I have tried multiple computer, browsers and on mobile devices. I always get the same error when I go to access Spending under the Microsoft Family account for my child. i have tried over...
  4. Issue with family account spending web page.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Issue with family account spending web page.: The page for spending options for my childs account won't work. I've tried to access this web page from several different devices and it shows an error. I need to change settings for the account...
  5. Why do have to spend more money to play Starfield standard edition?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do have to spend more money to play Starfield standard edition?: I preordered Starfield standard edition last month. However now I need the Premium edition? Is that correct? c388e0b7-eb63-4411-932a-ee438d65d86e
  6. Microsoft Rewards Black Friday Sale (Movies & TV) - Why am I required to spend more (x2)...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards Black Friday Sale (Movies & TV) - Why am I required to spend more (x2)...: In the Microsoft Rewards app on the Xbox there is a Black Friday Sale Punch Card for films and TV (running until December 03 2020). Note I'm NOT referring to the regular buy 3 films/TV offer. On...
  7. How much more to spend before next Star level?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How much more to spend before next Star level?: Hi, I'm trying to get to 2 stars before the end of the year as I believe I am quite close. However, I can't tell how much more I would need to spend to get to the next level. As there any way I...
  8. How much more do I have to spend to get five stars in rewards

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How much more do I have to spend to get five stars in rewards: I have 26% for stars I was wondering how much more do I have to spend to get the fifth star rank 7591fb88-1817-4e20-9341-3e3b24d4f034
  9. over 400, 000 in gold and no new puzzles to spend it on. hurry up and present some more

in XBoX Games and Apps
    over 400, 000 in gold and no new puzzles to spend it on. hurry up and present some more: need more puzzles. earned over $400,000 in 'gold' and nowhere to spend it 5e74f858-6988-4dcb-997a-94a853fe3013
  10. How much more $$ will I have to spend to make this work...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How much more $$ will I have to spend to make this work...: So after purchasing an Xbox One NOT EVEN 5 days ago and an absolute mess of technical and networking issues that I never encountered on over 8 years of Xbox 360, I am now experiencing an issue...