Spending Microsoft Solitaire Coins earned - please consider

Discus and support Spending Microsoft Solitaire Coins earned - please consider in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; As with Bings Reward, it would be nice to be able to use accumulated coins for a worthwhile cause like matching donations to your favorite charity or... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Vonnjy, Feb 10, 2021.

1. Vonnjy
    Vonnjy Guest

As with Bings Reward, it would be nice to be able to use accumulated coins for a worthwhile cause like matching donations to your favorite charity or other useful projects like our current Pandemic crisis.

Or perhaps... free limited time (say 30 days...) as an intro to a Microsoft Product or Service. Or Crossover App and spend on Reward, thus saving some PR $$s

Money is meant to be spent...

Or... even some frivolous Rewards (pictorial) wallpaper, emojis or some such.

Maybe buying costumes for my Avatar .

:)

Vonnjy, Feb 10, 2021
  2. yosthiax Win User

MUT Card Collections???

You dont have to spend much or anything. You can play the game, earn the coins and buy the packs.
  3. Emo Goggles Win User

Are achievements relevant in 2019?

if your using apps like tru achievements and von coin id say yes they are relevant. you get points for the achievements you earn to spend on giveaways.
  4. george756 Win User

Coins in Microsoft solitaire for????

So basically there's no reason for the coins except for the stupid graphics
  5. Flymonkey102 Win User

microsoft solitaire coins

If it's on Windows Phone I do not believe the coins can redeemed for anything anymore.
  6. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Coins in Microsoft solitaire for????

Hi Anthonymutter! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Coins help you track progress in Daily Challenges. The coins you earn by playing Daily Challenges will help you track your progress towards the bronze, silver, gold, or diamond badge that month. If you click 'Daily Challenges' in the app, you'll see the coin progress bar for the month at the bottom of the screen.
Thema:

1. Spending Microsoft Solitaire Coins earned - please consider - Similar Threads - Spending Microsoft Solitaire

2. Microsoft Family Safety Child Spending page error

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Family Safety Child Spending page error: Hi All, I have tried multiple computer, browsers and on mobile devices. I always get the same error when I go to access Spending under the Microsoft Family account for my child. i have tried over...
  3. Unable to spend money which is in my Sons microsoft balance (upgrades from a gift card)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to spend money which is in my Sons microsoft balance (upgrades from a gift card): My son has 25 euro’s on his Microsoft balance, however, hè can’t spend it. As a parent, I had to allow his purchase. However this is only possible by transfering (additional) money. But as...
  4. How to spend Microsoft account balance in roblox.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to spend Microsoft account balance in roblox.: I am struggling to use the MS account balance to purchase robux. Everytime my son tries to make a purchase on Pc roblox, It keeps asking me to top up his account which I have. And now I have £££...
  5. Microsoft Family Safety error when trying to open "Spending" or add money to child's account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Family Safety error when trying to open "Spending" or add money to child's account: This is the error: Sorry, something went wrong. We’re not sure what happened, but refreshing the page may help, or trying again in a little while. TraceId: 3XA/FPqDTES6BD/2.9.351 It has been...
  6. I get the Error Code "Contact us at Microsoft Support" when trying to add money to spending...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I get the Error Code "Contact us at Microsoft Support" when trying to add money to spending...: I log into my Family Safety for Microsoft and try to add money to my son's Spending account so he can make purchases on the Xbox. It has worked in the past but now it won't let me. I renewed my...
  7. How do you gamers do it. Microsoft just told me that the account that I spend 7 to 8 years...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do you gamers do it. Microsoft just told me that the account that I spend 7 to 8 years...: My account was hacked and Microsoft told me that it was suspended and that there was no way to get it back. In short, they told me that I had to rebuy all of my games and that all of my...
  8. I saved up to $65.02 on Microsoft points and now it’s gone. I didn’t spend any of the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I saved up to $65.02 on Microsoft points and now it’s gone. I didn’t spend any of the...: I saved up to $65.02 and now it’s gone and only left with $25.00 can someone please help me get it. That would be very helpful. I didn’t spend any of this at all....
  9. hey i recently got gifted microsoft balance and been wanting to spend on vbucks but it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hey i recently got gifted microsoft balance and been wanting to spend on vbucks but it...: [img] [img] ok so this is the message i get but since theres no human helping please can someone help me out keep in mind i use microsoft balance. 0ee80c37-49f8-44aa-804a-4cb13e7eecc5
  10. Spend Microsoft point to buy a new Xbox console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Spend Microsoft point to buy a new Xbox console: Hello, I currently have around 180.000 Microsoft points and I was wondering if I can use these towards buying an Xbox Series X (assuming that at one point it will become available). So I was...