Spending a month trying to get my designlab controller that FedEx lost

Discus and support Spending a month trying to get my designlab controller that FedEx lost in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Just as the title says - I have been going back and forth with Xbox and Microsoft store support to have a controller sent to me since FedEx lost the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Xorathan, Sep 2, 2022.

1. Xorathan
    Xorathan Guest

Just as the title says - I have been going back and forth with Xbox and Microsoft store support to have a controller sent to me since FedEx lost the package. I ordered it on July 25th, it arrived in Memphis TN distribution center on August 8th. I have been calling almost every day and I am seemingly getting nowhere with support. I need this controller sent to me, it was a gift for my fiancé.

I keep getting told I have to wait for a response from the “service team”. 72 hours, they say- I give them 6 days- nothing. 24 hours they say- I give them 4 days- nothing.

My ticket has been escalated for 2 weeks and I’ve still got no word on a replacement for my controller. This is absolutely ridiculous.

Never spending $100 on a design lab controller again.

You would think for being such a large company, it wouldn’t be such a pain to get a lost product replaced. I’ve had better experiences from private sellers on Etsy.

:)

Xorathan, Sep 2, 2022
  2. Xorathan Win User

Still have not received an update about this issue. It has now been almost 2 months since I ordered the controller
  3. BwB LethalMissJ Win User

Xbox loses my controller, 3 months later, still being ignored by support

They lost my controller in their fedex trade network
  4. PnqnDude Win User

How to buy DesingLab controller from xbox webshop???? Does it work for Finland???

The only way was to use Paypal, which became a problem in itself.

Then after trying to finish the order 2times at DesignLab it went through.

Had bad luck with not the best services. Hope I get my controller.
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

Xbox Corporate Email

You should FedEx a physical letter to the corporate address, that will get your request the best chance of success. Hand signing a letter, and spending the money to FedEx it means you're serious in my experience :) Best of luck to you
  6. Dark_Angel_Arus Win User

Design Labs Stick Drift Repair

Hey
    Do you know how to use my warrabty with a Design labs controller?
    The designlabs page directs me to the Xbox warranty page!
Thema:

1. Spending a month trying to get my designlab controller that FedEx lost - Similar Threads - Spending month trying

2. XBOX COOLING ISNT WORKING and i dont want to spend my warranty if anyone has a fix i can do...

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX COOLING ISNT WORKING and i dont want to spend my warranty if anyone has a fix i can do...: im trying to play madden and ten minutes into playing my xbox logs out and takes me back to the home screen then the button infront of the xbox blinks i have a cooling system on it to prevent over...
  3. Hello my acc has been hacked and I’m very afraid that there’s someone on the acc spending...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello my acc has been hacked and I’m very afraid that there’s someone on the acc spending...: My acc has been hacked and I’m afraid that someone is spending money off the acc because I’m not sure if my mother’s credit card is on it so there’s a very high risk. My acc has been hacked for...
  4. Microsoft Family Safety Child Spending page error

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Family Safety Child Spending page error: Hi All, I have tried multiple computer, browsers and on mobile devices. I always get the same error when I go to access Spending under the Microsoft Family account for my child. i have tried over...
  5. Issue with family account spending web page.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Issue with family account spending web page.: The page for spending options for my childs account won't work. I've tried to access this web page from several different devices and it shows an error. I need to change settings for the account...
  6. Unable to spend money which is in my Sons microsoft balance (upgrades from a gift card)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to spend money which is in my Sons microsoft balance (upgrades from a gift card): My son has 25 euro’s on his Microsoft balance, however, hè can’t spend it. As a parent, I had to allow his purchase. However this is only possible by transfering (additional) money. But as...
  7. I have Turkey Liras in my account balance but I am unable to spend it.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have Turkey Liras in my account balance but I am unable to spend it.: I currently have 600 TRY in my Microsoft balance. When I go to use the money to buy something for 300 TRY it keeps giving me this error message. I have tried on my xbox one, phone, and PC. I have...
  8. Unable to click on spending under my Son's account., getting an error below

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to click on spending under my Son's account., getting an error below: Sorry, something went wrong. We’re not sure what happened, but refreshing the page may help, or trying again in a little while. TraceId: An3y/Lju80Sr8j3u.14.325...
  9. So I spend £70 on a game and now I can't play the early access

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I spend £70 on a game and now I can't play the early access: I have paid for mw3 waited all day managed to play the first three missions, closed the game and come back to it an hour later and now its telling me I need to preorder to play...
  10. Error page on family safety spending page

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error page on family safety spending page: I’m continually getting the following messages when I try to open the spending page on my sons account. Sorry, something went wrong. We’re not sure what happened, but refreshing the page may...