Speed lobbies

Discus and support Speed lobbies in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; What's the deal with the speed lobbies? Can't even play the game anymore. Every Lonny is infected. Work all day and can't even play Unfair because we... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CleverPup601544, Sep 21, 2017.

1. Speed lobbies

What's the deal with the speed lobbies? Can't even play the game anymore. Every Lonny is infected. Work all day and can't even play

Unfair because we pay a lot of money for the games, controllers and systems. Fix it

:)

CleverPup601544, Sep 21, 2017
  2. IronWo1ff3
    IronWo1ff3 Guest
    Speed Lobbies Patched

People should have more faith in IW. Lol, I'm glad they did something!

IronWo1ff3, Sep 21, 2017
  3. Speed Lobbies Patched

Yes very tired of the clan tag buttons.

StrikeSudden-7915F180-0F01-45F6-8E00-06862720E5D5, Sep 21, 2017
  4. BigB EC
    BigB EC Guest

Speed lobbies

In short Activision does not care because they want you to buy the new COD title every year. Having spent too much on these forums over the past few years I have noticed that older COD titles seem to be open to modders and hackers as soon as possible after
    the new one is released. Only option seems to be give up on older COD titles and buy the new ones every year. Personally I have given up on the series.

BigB EC, Sep 21, 2017
  5. BigB EC Win User

Speed lobbies

In short Activision does not care because they want you to buy the new COD title every year. Having spent too much on these forums over the past few years I have noticed that older COD titles seem to be open to modders and hackers as soon as possible after
    the new one is released. Only option seems to be give up on older COD titles and buy the new ones every year. Personally I have given up on the series.
  6. IronWo1ff3 Win User

Speed Lobbies Patched

People should have more faith in IW. Lol, I'm glad they did something!
  7. StrikeSudden-7915F18 Win User

Speed Lobbies Patched

Yes very tired of the clan tag buttons.
  8. Queen x HunT3r Win User

Speed Lobbies Patched

I think they should fix the bad spawning
  9. xXGriMnEviLXx Win User

Speed Lobbies Patched

[quote user="REPULSIVE TACO"]

im just glad to see them doing something instead of letting there game become mw2

[/quote] Exactly
Thema:

Speed lobbies

1. Speed lobbies - Similar Threads - Speed lobbies

2. Download speed issues...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Download speed issues...: I have a 1gb connection, wired to my Xbox x and I usually get 200-400mbps download. Lately I have only been getting 70mbps and lower, doesn't matter what time I try, morning, day, middle of the...
  3. Ping & Speeds Off on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ping & Speeds Off on Xbox Series X: I'm trying to play multiplayer on MCC, and its telling me my ping to too high. When I test my connection using the "Test network speed & statistics" on Xbox settings, it's giving me 45-55ms ping...
  4. Why is my Xbox DL speed trash (6-10mbps) with hardwired gig internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox DL speed trash (6-10mbps) with hardwired gig internet.: I have 1GB hardwired internet to my Xbox and my DL speeds will not go over 10mbps. It starts at like 275 then drops to 6 and stays there. I’ve done everything I can think of and everything that...
  5. Internet speed drops while streaming game. How can I fix it?

in XBoX on Windows
    Internet speed drops while streaming game. How can I fix it?: I have 2 PC's. Using worse one - streaming with no issues on discord and twitch. Using new one - The moment I start stream internet speed slows down and I cant do anything on internet untill I...
  6. Download speed is 1016mbps and upload speed is 105 Mbps. However my latency is 102ms. My...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Download speed is 1016mbps and upload speed is 105 Mbps. However my latency is 102ms. My...: I tried alternate port selection. Nothing seems to improve it. 36611448-3944-4cb1-872d-53a02a4ea9d3
  7. Ethernet speeds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ethernet speeds: I have a gigabit ethernet switch and fibre to the property. I have all cat 7 cables running through the house. I use the switch in my bedroom and I run 2 ethernets off the switch. One goes to my...
  8. Download speeds disappearing, am i the only one?

in XboX Insiders
    Download speeds disappearing, am i the only one?: I was enrolled into the beta but moved down to delta hoping it would fix the issue of my download speeds dropping to just 0. I have an ethernet connection and projected speeds of abt 300-400 but...
  9. My xbox one x is consistently getting 160ms ping but 0% packet loss and 100mb/s speed over...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one x is consistently getting 160ms ping but 0% packet loss and 100mb/s speed over...: Every time I do that detailed network statistics, I get 155ms to 165ms of latency but 0% packet loss on both wifi as well as ethernet connection. Although all of my other devices get ping of...
  10. Xbox Series S download speed slow, but other devices fast.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S download speed slow, but other devices fast.: So I've looked for answers everywhere on this subject and none so far have been satisfactory. I currently have my Xbox Series S connected through WiFi to my router. My phone in the exact same...