Speed lobbies

Discus and support Speed lobbies in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; What's the deal with the speed lobbies? Can't even play the game anymore. Every Lonny is infected. Work all day and can't even play Unfair because we... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CleverPup601544, Sep 21, 2017.

1. Speed lobbies

What's the deal with the speed lobbies? Can't even play the game anymore. Every Lonny is infected. Work all day and can't even play

Unfair because we pay a lot of money for the games, controllers and systems. Fix it

:)

CleverPup601544, Sep 21, 2017
  2. IronWo1ff3
    IronWo1ff3 Guest
    Speed Lobbies Patched

People should have more faith in IW. Lol, I'm glad they did something!

IronWo1ff3, Sep 21, 2017
  3. Speed Lobbies Patched

Yes very tired of the clan tag buttons.

StrikeSudden-7915F180-0F01-45F6-8E00-06862720E5D5, Sep 21, 2017
  4. BigB EC
    BigB EC Guest

Speed lobbies

In short Activision does not care because they want you to buy the new COD title every year. Having spent too much on these forums over the past few years I have noticed that older COD titles seem to be open to modders and hackers as soon as possible after
    the new one is released. Only option seems to be give up on older COD titles and buy the new ones every year. Personally I have given up on the series.

BigB EC, Sep 21, 2017
  5. BigB EC Win User

Speed lobbies

In short Activision does not care because they want you to buy the new COD title every year. Having spent too much on these forums over the past few years I have noticed that older COD titles seem to be open to modders and hackers as soon as possible after
    the new one is released. Only option seems to be give up on older COD titles and buy the new ones every year. Personally I have given up on the series.
  6. IronWo1ff3 Win User

Speed Lobbies Patched

People should have more faith in IW. Lol, I'm glad they did something!
  7. StrikeSudden-7915F18 Win User

Speed Lobbies Patched

Yes very tired of the clan tag buttons.
  8. Queen x HunT3r Win User

Speed Lobbies Patched

I think they should fix the bad spawning
  9. xXGriMnEviLXx Win User

Speed Lobbies Patched

[quote user="REPULSIVE TACO"]

im just glad to see them doing something instead of letting there game become mw2

[/quote] Exactly
Thema:

Speed lobbies

1. Speed lobbies - Similar Threads - Speed lobbies

2. Help with download speed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help with download speed: I need help about a few months back my download speed was capped at 90 Mbps and before then it was about to hit as high as 600 Mbps. Nothing changed with cords or routers. It's a wired connection....
  3. Why are the download speeds in the microsoft store often so terribly slow?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are the download speeds in the microsoft store often so terribly slow?: Hi! While downloading games in the microsoft store the download speeds are often capped at ~700 kbps or less. This is not only the case for myself, but also for at least five of my friends....
  4. Network speed issues for Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network speed issues for Xbox: Hello, I have an Xbox series x and my son uses my old Xbox one. Both devices are in the same room, connected to the same wifi, which is full fibre 150 Downloads from game pass are much quicker...
  5. Zero download speed and MTU

in XBoX on Consoles
    Zero download speed and MTU: I recently moved into a new house and set up my Xbox and WiFi notified the people I moved into a different place and everything says it's fine. But games are having issues on playing online and...
  6. Abysmal download speed in the Microsoft Store and Xbox App

in XBoX on Consoles
    Abysmal download speed in the Microsoft Store and Xbox App: I am furious! It's been a while that I have abysmal download speed in the Windows Store and Xbox Application on PC. Everything related to Microsoft is just outrageously slow! Flight simulator...
  7. Xbox Series X: Manual Controller Shutdown Affecting Download Speed

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X: Manual Controller Shutdown Affecting Download Speed: Hey everyone, I’ve noticed an interesting issue with my Xbox Series X. Whenever I manually turn off my controller, it seems to affect the download speed on my console. Has anyone else...
  8. Need help on download speeds ASAP! D:

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help on download speeds ASAP! D:: So recently I've freshly installed windows 10 on my pc, everything looked normal until I installed steam and it was updating but then steam had a fatal error saying that it needs internet to...
  9. Speed Test

in XBoX on Consoles
    Speed Test: With the integrated speed test on xbox my latency is high 70-100, my latency when i do a speed test on the web browser on the xbox my latency is 25-35, why is this?...
  10. My download speed is fast with some games and slows down for others.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My download speed is fast with some games and slows down for others.: The game I'm trying to download is Rise of the Tomb Raider on the Xbox app for pc. While downloading the Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition, I have over 30 mb/s but on Rise of the Tomb Raider it is...