Speed download game Xbox series?

Discus and support Speed download game Xbox series? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; the last firmware has changed speed download, as traffic data . Download 30 mb , stop, go download 50 mb, Xbox servers change traffics data. My... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JODOVALO, May 4, 2023.

1. JODOVALO
    JODOVALO Guest

the last firmware has changed speed download, as traffic data . Download 30 mb , stop, go download 50 mb, Xbox servers change traffics data. My internet is good, its servers xbox.

:)

JODOVALO, May 4, 2023
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

Thanks. Give the steps I listed above a try and if you haven't already done so try opening he ports listed here https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne... to your console. If you have trouble doing that then you can go to https://portforward.com for more help with your specific modem or router.

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  3. Onyx Is Here Win User

Hello JODOVALO, sorry to hear you're having trouble with your network.

I'd like to first recommend powercycling your console by holding the power button on it for 10 seconds until it shuts down then unplug it for 5 minutes. During this time unplug your modem/router for at least 60 seconds to clear any possible issues there.

What is your NAT please?
  4. CosmicCraze Win User

Xbox series x running hot causing slower connection speeds only when gaming

If your Xbox Series X is running hot and causing slower connection speeds only when gaming, there are a few things you can do to improve the situation:

1. Make sure your Xbox Series X is properly ventilated: Ensure that there is proper airflow around the console and that it is not placed in an enclosed space. If necessary, move it to a cooler area of the room.

2. Clean your Xbox Series X: Over time, dust and debris can accumulate inside the console, blocking the vents and causing it to overheat. Use compressed air or a vacuum cleaner to remove any dust or debris from the vents.

3. Check your internet connection: Slow connection speeds could also be caused by issues with your internet connection. Try connecting your Xbox Series X directly to your router using an ethernet cable to see if this improves your connection speed.

4. Limit background apps and downloads: Running too many apps or downloading large files while gaming can put additional strain on your Xbox Series X, causing it to run hotter and potentially slowing down your connection speeds. Close any unnecessary apps and avoid downloading large files while gaming.

5. Consider adding additional cooling: If your Xbox Series X is still running hot despite these steps, you may want to consider adding additional cooling, such as a cooling pad or fan. This can help to keep the console running at a cooler temperature and improve your connection speeds while gaming.
  5. Nursemorph Win User

Why are my download speeds only getting up to 50mbps on an Xbox series x on a wired connection?

Your download speeds are dictated by the speeds of the servers you are downloading from not by the theoretical maximum your line can support. If that was the maximum you managed with the One, then buying a Series X wouldn't automatically boost speeds.
  6. AustinU. Win User

Can the download speed be so fast that the downloads become slow?

I’m on the Xbox Series X. The issue hasn’t resolved itself. The download speed is so bad. How can my download speed go from 100-300 Mbps all the way down to 3Mbpa by switching my networks settings to automatic.
Thema:

1. Speed download game Xbox series? - Similar Threads - Speed download game

2. Game download speeds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game download speeds: Why is it that when I pay my internet service provider for 600 MB download and 20 MB to 40 MB upload why am I only getting 30 Mbps on downloads from games is this a internet service provider...
  3. xbox app pc won't update and gamepass games slow download speed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox app pc won't update and gamepass games slow download speed: I recently remembered that game pass carries over to my pc as well so i attempted to download a gamepass game, state of decay 2. As i type this out, the download speed hasn't reached over 1 MB/s...
  4. My xbox one is updating a game (COD) and the download speed is 2.99 mbps. When I speedtest...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one is updating a game (COD) and the download speed is 2.99 mbps. When I speedtest...: I posted my question and pretty much said it all. It is hard-wired through a switch or two BUT the speed-test desktop is hardwired the exact same way (they are next to each other) and I do not...
  5. why does my brand new series x not download games at appropriate speeds?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my brand new series x not download games at appropriate speeds?: Xbox Series X says I have 300mbps plus download and 15 mbps upload yet downloads games at 7mbps or sometimes stops all together. This is without being in a game. What would cause this? It’s hard...
  6. When i do an internet speed test is get 600 Mbps but when downloading and no game open i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When i do an internet speed test is get 600 Mbps but when downloading and no game open i...: So it worked perfectly fine i had good speeds then suddenly it just dropped, i've tried restarting and replugging but nothing helps. Does somebody know how to fix this?...
  7. Why are Game and update download speeds so slow?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are Game and update download speeds so slow?: I literally just ran a speed test through xbox. And it clocked in at 437mb/s. Why is a game update only loading at less than 30mbps? Its stuck at kbps now. Great c5d692de-3091-4666-8e83-66b272431761
  8. Cannot download game in xbox app download speed is low

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download game in xbox app download speed is low: Cannot download game in xbox app download speed is low 8e5200db-7a61-4a96-83df-f1e3202f2189
  9. My Xbox is downloading games at a speed of 20 KBS in spite of having a good internet I try...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox is downloading games at a speed of 20 KBS in spite of having a good internet I try...: My Xbox is downloading games at a speed of 20 KBS in spite of having a good internet I try to restart and even did a factory reset I don't know what to do 2f9d5941-5667-4d64-9b9b-132bb6b211ae
  10. Download speed limited and the game got erased

in XBoX on Consoles
    Download speed limited and the game got erased: Hi there, I am never buying anything on microsoft/xbox until you fix this problem. I always have the same issue. If I download a game I can play it without any problem, once I switch the...