spectrum app on series x affected by new alpha skip updates

Discus and support spectrum app on series x affected by new alpha skip updates in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Since the last couple of alpha skip updates I've noticed framerate juddering on the spectrum tv app for certain channels when having the xbox set to 4k... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MDKCODE187, Sep 17, 2022.

1. spectrum app on series x affected by new alpha skip updates

Since the last couple of alpha skip updates I've noticed framerate juddering on the spectrum tv app for certain channels when having the xbox set to 4k 120fps my TV is an LG C1 TV if I lower it to 1080p on xbox video settings the framerate goes to normal smooth motion this wasn't an issue until recently

submitted by /u/MDKCODE187
    [link] [comments]

/u/MDKCODE187, Sep 17, 2022
  2. ngocphi Win User

Fortnite wont start without XBL or Game Pass Ultimate

F2p is only for xbox alpha skip insiders program

Series x isn't included yet as it hasn't joined the insidersprogram
  3. Jo12danJames Win User

Microsoft Store app won't open on my Xbox series X

I'm a member of the Alpha Skip Ahead program. Since the last update the store app will not launch.

Getting a message with error code 0x87e10bca.

Contrary to some other apps, this one cannot be uninstalled/reinstalled. Tried the usual hard reset, unplug, disconnect/reconnect procedures to no avail. For the moment, I prefer not to do a factory reset on my Xbox as it might be a Microsoft end problem resolvable by them.

Any suggestion and/or info on this issue?

Thank you.
    Same problem im in the alpha skip ahead on series X, store wont open, same error. Wanted to buy a couple games for the Halloween sale and missed out. Just patiently waiting for a store update, in games and apps, or an io update to hopefully fix this annoying problem.
  4. Crooked Delight Win User

Okay please read the whole paragraph before reply, this issue is very funky and specific.

Test aborted to tomorrow.

Alpha Skip Ahead Update is causing the X to whine a bit more than usual.

This is frustrating.
  5. unitr0n1c Win User

Hulu crashing

Same problem for me. Series X, Alpha Skip Ahead. As soon as an Hulu tries to load an ad, it crashes to the dashboard. I have reported it through the console too.
  6. Just a Volunteer Win User

Edge on Xbox series s won't update

As far as I'm aware Edge on console is updated automatically when a new Xbox console System OS update is released. Usually every month for General Availability release

The version I'm using right now, on a Series X, Version 104.0.1293.44 (Official build) (64-bit) is the latest available to Alpha Skip Ahead Insider members.

I have never gotten any notification to update Edge on console.
Thema:

spectrum app on series x affected by new alpha skip updates

1. spectrum app on series x affected by new alpha skip updates - Similar Threads - spectrum app series

2. spectrum tv app crashing since 6-22 alpha skip update

in XboX Insiders
    spectrum tv app crashing since 6-22 alpha skip update: Sometimes when launching or navigating the spectrum tv app user interface it will cause the app to reload or at worse crash back to the xbox home screen been going on since last alpha skip update...
  3. Spectrum app not working on XSX

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Spectrum app not working on XSX: All of a sudden, the Spectrum app no longer works. It'll give me a XTCF-1101 error. I tried cold boot. I tried reinstalling. I checked my speed -- it's 500mbps, more than enough to run....
  4. Spectrum app not working on Xbox Series x

in XboX Insiders
    Spectrum app not working on Xbox Series x: Tried cold boot. Tried reinstalling. Checked speed -- 500mbps should be MORE than enough. I saw this old post:...
  5. Audio with Spectrum app

in XBoX on Windows
    Audio with Spectrum app: Hi The Spectrum App Says 5.1 on some ondemand Shows on my Xbox Series X but the problem is i'm not able to get surround sound and i want to know why? Thanks Jared...
  6. Spectrum TV app pausing, blue ring onscreen

in XBoX on Windows
    Spectrum TV app pausing, blue ring onscreen: Xbox one X and 4K TV, the spectrum TV app keeps pausing, video and sound, randomly with a blue rotating circle in the center of the screen. Lasts 2 - 10 seconds, then jumps back to the tv show and...
  7. Spectrum App Crashing Xbox Series X? (Is it just mine?)

in XboX Insiders
    Spectrum App Crashing Xbox Series X? (Is it just mine?): Hello everyone. I came across a strange issue the past few days. Basically, I would play a game (any game), and suspend it (not close out the game but leave it running) by going to the home...
  8. Spectrum tv app on series x is having freezing and black screen issues since latest skip update

in XboX Insiders
    Spectrum tv app on series x is having freezing and black screen issues since latest skip update: The spectrum tv app is randomly getting black screens on series x and I am unable to do anything but restart the xbox then things are fine again happening alot though enough that its frustrating...
  9. Spectrum app not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Spectrum app not working: I am having trouble with the spectrum app. It is logged into the wrong account but it is not giving the option to log out so i can log in with the correct account. I have uninstalled the app and...
  10. Spectrum app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Spectrum app: Spectrum app is not working right. Only plays video when the guide is open. 4b1440bf-b299-4b44-8b55-249877ee4955