Spectral Gaming - Xbox/Playstation Gaming Clan - 16+ Only

Discus and support Spectral Gaming - Xbox/Playstation Gaming Clan - 16+ Only in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Spectral Gaming - Xbox/Playstation Gaming Clan - 16+ Only Spectral Gaming is a fast growing Xbox & Playstation gaming clan and community for ages 16+.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by l Am Mello, Jul 31, 2014.

  1. l Am Mello
    l Am Mello Guest

    Spectral Gaming - Xbox/Playstation Gaming Clan - 16+ Only


    Spectral Gaming - Xbox/Playstation Gaming Clan - 16+ Only

    Spectral Gaming is a fast growing Xbox & Playstation gaming clan and community for ages 16+. We were formed in September of 2013 with leaders and members from 2 clans merging into 1 clan.

    We specialize in the Call of Duty series, but as we grow we want to expand into different games and major titles. We accept players from all around the world so no matter where you live, you’ll always have someone to hit up a gaming session with so you won't
    be alone.

    Some of the current features we have are:

    » Active leadership

    » A busy and energetic site

    » Active members in-game who love to play and have fun

    » A live chat box on our forums to chat with friends

    » Positive, friendly atmosphere

    » Live-streams of Call of Duty as well as Youtube recorded footage

    » Tournaments and other events with real life prizes

    » And much more in the works

    We are organized based on a simple rank structure where members are encouraged to work their way up. This gives users a reason to stay active both on the forums and in game with clan-mates, and also rewards users that show high dedication to the clan.

    We accept both casual and competitive players. All new recruits go through a 6 day trial period, where they must reach a simple post count of 10 and play a few matches with the leadership of the clan. This allows us to make sure our members are respectful
    and mature.

    Please be sure to read our Rules and Regulations thread located here before submitting an application to join.

    Ready to post an application? Need more information? You can find us on our website at www.spectralgaming.com or add my gamertag and message me: MARSHME110W

    Thanks, and hope to see you on the battlefield!

    - Spectral Gaming

    :)
     
    l Am Mello, Jul 31, 2014
    #1
  2. Msgd94
    Msgd94 Guest
    Spectral Gaming - Xbox/Playstation Gaming Clan - 16+ Only

    Fill out a simple application today to join us at spectralgaming.com!
     
    Msgd94, Jul 31, 2014
    #2
  3. I Jonessyy I
    I Jonessyy I Guest
    Spectral Gaming - Xbox/Playstation Gaming Clan - 16+ Only

    good luck in recrutiing the future for you clan pal!
     
    I Jonessyy I, Jul 31, 2014
    #3
  4. Koumiki Win User

    Spectral Gaming - Xbox/Playstation Gaming Clan - 16+ Only

    I was about to ask to join, but I get a feeling despite the fact I'm secretly 286 but appear 14 wouldn't slide with your fancy clan~

    <3<
  5. Mr Adanac Win User

    Spectral Gaming - Xbox/Playstation Gaming Clan - 16+ Only

    Come check us out at spectralgaming.com! We're having a Game Night in less than a week!
  6. Msgd94 Win User

    Spectral Gaming - Xbox/Playstation Gaming Clan - 16+ Only

    We've won the first two clan wars on COD: Ghosts. Come join us and win the 3rd one with us!
  7. Msgd94 Win User

    Spectral Gaming - Xbox/Playstation Gaming Clan - 16+ Only

    Come check us out and fill out an application today! We have a great, welcoming community.
  8. RaindrixX Win User

    Spectral Gaming - Xbox/Playstation Gaming Clan - 16+ Only

    Check us out! We are always recruiting :)

    Xbox 360 & Playstation 4 clan!
Thema:

Spectral Gaming - Xbox/Playstation Gaming Clan - 16+ Only

Loading...
  1. Spectral Gaming - Xbox/Playstation Gaming Clan - 16+ Only - Similar Threads - Spectral Gaming Playstation

  2. ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?

    in XboX Insiders
    ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?: Easy, friends. I know I look like the kid who reminds the teacher to give us homework on Friday afternoon. This isn't about agreement or disagreement with the changes, either; its just about what...
  3. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  4. October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 -...
  5. October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -...
  6. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  7. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  8. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  9. Infernal Pauldrons DLC - Spectral Hound Missing?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Infernal Pauldrons DLC - Spectral Hound Missing?: I just bought the Infernal Pauldrons DLC, everything showed up in my stash and hero items but no spectral hound to be found. Can anyone tell me how to activate it? It was the main reason I wanted...
  10. Spectral Gaming (Xbox / Playstation, 16+)

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Spectral Gaming (Xbox / Playstation, 16+): Join us at Spectral Gaming (http://spectralgaming.com/content.php) for game nights and tournaments (with prizes). In the year 2013 gaming evolves at an uncontrollable pace. Unknown noobs flood...