Specific ad blocking play

Discus and support Specific ad blocking play in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; There is a specific ad that when ending does not take you to the game. I am playing Daily Challenges and the ad is from Wappingers Falls Toyota. It... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EdnaBabcock, Nov 19, 2016.

1. EdnaBabcock
    EdnaBabcock Guest

There is a specific ad that when ending does not take you to the game. I am playing Daily Challenges and the ad is from Wappingers Falls Toyota. It does not appear on every day but is very frustrating. So that means that there are many dates that I cannot
    play this game.

:)

EdnaBabcock, Nov 19, 2016
  2. PrimoFuSion
    PrimoFuSion Guest
    New real-money Xbox dash raises game prices But all Microsoft Points converted at today's rate.

Blocking the ad servers via my router helps a little with the current dashboard, but it is still about 10 times slower than the blades!

PrimoFuSion, Nov 19, 2016
  3. Anthoop
    Anthoop Guest
    Microsoft Edge/Xbox One

Is this problem being looked into? Is there a fix or work around? I find it only happens on certain websites, could it be something to do with ad blocking?

Anthoop, Nov 19, 2016
  4. PalmettoBling Win User

anyone else getting a lot of adware when playing the games?

I'm getting ads when I'm playing the games, but not a lot. It's after a number of puzzles where it'll pop up, but not often. What games are you playing specifically? And having an ad-blocker on your browser only blocks the ads for that browser. They
    might be using an API or built in "browser" which isn't meant for surfing, just displaying ads, so your blocker might not work for the app.
  5. XBF Crystal P Win User

blocking ads

Hi there Steve Smits,

Thanks for reaching out.

• To help clarify, Are you referring to Microsoft Casual Games?

If so, please check out the
    Microsoft Casual Games FAQ

Let us know so we may be able to further assist. Hope this helps.
  6. itzjustARTYOM Win User

Block Ads

Just try to get AdBlock App at Microsoft Store
  7. MasTerKi3Z Win User

Block Ads

Where are seeing these ads? If it's on browser, there is a browser for Xbox One which blocks ads, but I don't remember the name of it.
  8. MasTerKi3Z Win User

Block Ads

Just try to get AdBlock App at Microsoft Store
    Adblock doesn't work on Xbox One, only on PC
Thema:

1. Specific ad blocking play - Similar Threads - Specific blocking play

2. Why are my specific dead zone settings on my elite series 2 not registering in game it’s...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are my specific dead zone settings on my elite series 2 not registering in game it’s...: It’s acting as if it isn’t recognizing my specific settings which is weird because sometimes it does and other times it doesn’t and it just started happening after I synced it to a series x...
  3. Mouse and Keyboard not working in game on series X (The finals specifically)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mouse and Keyboard not working in game on series X (The finals specifically): So, I picked up a series X the other day yet am used to PC gaming in competitive games so I would like playing with my M&K in the finals. For some reason, even though I can use my keyboard and...
  4. Is purchase history specific to log in information or console?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is purchase history specific to log in information or console?: We have many charges from xbox on our bank account. Our son said he didn't make the purchaes and that his friend probably did because he shared his log in information with his friend. We see the...
  5. What's the point of selling external hard drives SPECIFICALLY FOR XBOX SERIES X/S if you...

in XBoX on Consoles
    What's the point of selling external hard drives SPECIFICALLY FOR XBOX SERIES X/S if you...: I bought an external hard drive that was specifically made for Xbox Series X/S. I was told it would allow me to store and be played off of yet that was not true when I attempted to actually play a...
  6. Ability to appear offline while showing online to specific friends.

in XboX Insiders
    Ability to appear offline while showing online to specific friends.: I was thinking that it would be nice if they would add a feature that would allow you to appear offline with the option of showing certain friends that you are online instead of showing offline to...
  7. Why dose my screen go black specifically on hdmi2

in XBoX on Windows
    Why dose my screen go black specifically on hdmi2: So some times when I want to play a game and I switch to hdmi2 my screen will be black, I can here the xbox sounds but it's a black screen and it's not a flicker, the moment I switch to hdmi2 the...
  8. Controller not working on a specific game after connected to the console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller not working on a specific game after connected to the console: My brother connected my controller to his console (Xbox Series S), after that no matter how many times I connect and reconnect my controller to my computer, it doesn't work. I also tried system...
  9. Do I have to log on Fortnite specifically on my Xbox to receive the pack items?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I have to log on Fortnite specifically on my Xbox to receive the pack items?: I redeemed the “Minty Legends” pack for Fortnite on the Xbox website. It says I own it on the website, but when I go onto Fortnite on my PC, I don’t have the items. The accounts are linked. Do I...
  10. Disconnected when playing Destiny with specific players

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disconnected when playing Destiny with specific players: Hi, so for the past couple of days I have been having connection issues with a specific friend. I am not quite sure what triggered this problem and have not come close to solving it. I play with a...