Special edition fortnite skin code that says it was already redeemed but have not used it

Discus and support Special edition fortnite skin code that says it was already redeemed but have not used it in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Dark vertex skin code says it is has bin used but have not redeemed it is this normal if you dont have a xbox live gold subscription... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by kylechavez1, Jan 4, 2022.

1. kylechavez1
    kylechavez1 Guest

Special edition fortnite skin code that says it was already redeemed but have not used it

Dark vertex skin code says it is has bin used but have not redeemed it is this normal if you dont have a xbox live gold subscription

:)

kylechavez1, Jan 4, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi kylechavez1, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

Even if you don't have an Xbox Live Gold you should be able to redeem a code still. You may need to check this link:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/subscriptio...
  3. zkariazkari Win User

Fortnite XBOX Skin

Hello. I got my son an xbox 1 s with the fortnite skin code, for his 12th birthday. When we put in the code, it says its already used. He loves fortnite and he has always wanted this xbox skin. Help. It was brand new by the way.
    skin zpox fortnite

See
  4. zkariazkari Win User

Fortnite XBOX Skin

Hello. I got my son an xbox 1 s with the fortnite skin code, for his 12th birthday. When we put in the code, it says its already used. He loves fortnite and he has always wanted this xbox skin. Help. It was brand new by the way.
    skin zpox fortnite
  5. Orion Mysterion Win User

Download interrupted!

I was redeeming a code to get the maps, skin, gear, and specializations given to players who pre-ordered the limited edition of halo 4. That's the only one that isn't in my download history.
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

Fortnite Controller Code

Hi
    Hyperify

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to answer that for you.

I'm assuming you are referring to the Dark Vertex skin code that is bundled with the

special edition Fortnite Xbox One S
    . The code you have is only redeemable through the Microsoft Store, the Xbox One console, or the Xbox app to be applied to a Microsoft account and the content would only be available on Fortnite for the Xbox One platform.
    The outfit is an Xbox exclusive only obtained on the Xbox One and V-bucks are bound to the platform they are redeemed on, in this case it would be Xbox One. The only thing that is cross-platform are the outfits you purchase or redeem granted you have the proper
    accounts linked to your Epic account. Microsoft cannot exchange that code for a code used in Epic's system. You would need to contact

Epic Games support
    if they can exchange that code for the PC platform and for more information regarding linking your Epic account to other accounts to enable cross-platform.

I hope this helps!
Thema:

1. Special edition fortnite skin code that says it was already redeemed but have not used it - Similar Threads - Special edition fortnite

2. I have a Xbox 360 S console with Kinect Special Edition. Today i encountered a problem with...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a Xbox 360 S console with Kinect Special Edition. Today i encountered a problem with...: Then i Searched the web for solutions and removed my hard drive and it turned on normally. But after inserting the hard drive the E68 code occurs. Can Xbox games and Kinect games can run...
  3. Xbox Wireless Controller – 20th Anniversary Special Edition for Xbox Series X|S bricked...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Controller – 20th Anniversary Special Edition for Xbox Series X|S bricked...: I have a Xbox Wireless Controller – 20th Anniversary Special Edition for Xbox Series X|S. I'm using the controller on my PC with Windows 11.The controller was working fine via bluetooth. I...
  4. Does Xbox Wireless Controller – Stormcloud Vapor Special Edition connect to Nintendo Switch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does Xbox Wireless Controller – Stormcloud Vapor Special Edition connect to Nintendo Switch?: I am curious does this controller connect to Nintendo switch by any chance? My kids would like to know. :) 5263b71b-121b-4c94-af30-5035986de98b
  5. Installed Special Edition of Red Dead 2 but none of the stuff you get in online is showing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installed Special Edition of Red Dead 2 but none of the stuff you get in online is showing...: So me and my boyfriend game share and he has the special edition, where I don’t but I was able to download the special edition add on. It downloaded, and it shows I have it downloaded and it’s...
  6. Nexus Mods on Skyrim Special Edition for PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nexus Mods on Skyrim Special Edition for PC: I know we can now specify where to install games from the Microsoft Store. I know in the past, you couldn't use mods on Skyrim or other games due to them being installed into an encrypted folder....
  7. What special power-ups or abilities do you think would enhance the gameplay experience?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What special power-ups or abilities do you think would enhance the gameplay experience?: In Wing Fighter, and how would they contribute to the overall excitement of the game? 6e948aaa-4cbc-48f8-a14b-074424abcf3d
  8. Why are achievements for Skyrim special edition not unlocking???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are achievements for Skyrim special edition not unlocking???: I’ve only just noticed that achievements like ‘the fallen’ ‘taking care of business’ and others haven’t unlocked even though I completed the quest very early into my play through...
  9. Skyrim Special edition Raven Rock Owner Achievement not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skyrim Special edition Raven Rock Owner Achievement not unlocking: I have no mods installed and I’ve completed both March of the Dead and Served Cold which Prompted Councilor Morvayn to give me the property but I still haven’t received the achievement what should...
  10. Endgame to fix sync issues with series x with Elder Scrolls V Special Edition?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Endgame to fix sync issues with series x with Elder Scrolls V Special Edition?: I’ve done it all with no resolve. b57eab0f-499d-441a-b73d-ae2a15a30cff