Special Edition Consoles

Discus and support Special Edition Consoles in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Will there be special edition consoles created for the Xbox One system and when? 30aa08c4-3dd0-43f2-a31a-56ebcc28f027 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Azathoth253, Jan 2, 2014.

1. Azathoth253
    Azathoth253 Guest

Special Edition Consoles

Will there be special edition consoles created for the Xbox One system and when?

:)

Azathoth253, Jan 2, 2014
  2. Verachi
    Verachi Guest
    Halo 3 console

Anyways if you got it Brand new you should have gotten a redeem code for the gamer pictures. If you have the redeem code let me know and I'll explain how you redeem it.

For those of you that don't know....

[quote user=""]

Unique to the Halo 3 Xbox 360 Limited Edition:

- Halo 3 Special Edition Wireless Controller

- Halo 3 Special Edition 20GB Hard Drive

- Halo 3 Special Edition Wired Headset

- Halo 3 Special Edition Gamer Pics and Theme (Exclusive download via Xbox LIVE)

[/quote]

Verachi, Jan 2, 2014
  3. Lucky 1
    Lucky 1 Guest
    SPECIAL EDITION CONSOLES

I think the 'Day One' edition is the best you will get for a while, it seems like they don't begin releasing the special edition units for a while after launch.

Lucky 1, Jan 2, 2014
  4. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest

Special Edition Consoles

Maybe. When Microsoft decides to announce one

x24hrs2livex, Jan 2, 2014
  5. Titanfall is a likely option.

Major Keebler, Jan 2, 2014
  6. Awesome!glad im not the only special edition nut!id say 50/50 for a tfall,but concidering the awesome people at bungie wisely delayed destiny,the destiny xb1 possibility gets even higher.

xPsycoticBreakx, Jan 2, 2014
  7. I don't think they would do a special version as early as Titanfall. Took a while before the special ed 360's were released.

K a L o Z o i S, Jan 3, 2014
  8. Whagi
    Whagi Guest

Special Edition Consoles

You know there will be a Halo one no doubt ;O)

Whagi, Jan 3, 2014
  9. Agreeing with the previous posts, Titanfall has a good chance and Halo is near definite. I know Halo 3 had one and I'm relatively sure Halo 4 did too.

-

Other than that, their track record has no real set criteria other than it must support a big game. Resi 5 had a ltd red one, a Gears of War game got one and MW2 had a special console too with a 250GB HDD (which was massive in it's time). Going on this,
    it wouldn't be completely out of the question for perhaps a new Call of Duty game to get a special console, maybe another GoW game if they make one or perhaps even a Fallout 4 console (which would have me seriously tempted).

-

Personally I think it would be cool to see maybe a glossy white console or maybe even a green one to meet the Xbox colour theme. These aren't out of the question either if you cast your mind back all the way to the crystal version of the original Xbox.

-

In short, there is not obvious answer or any confirmation, they could even decide that they won't do any this time around although I can't see that happening. Only time will tell, the best you can do is keep your eyes peeled and your ears open.

Dynamic Sausage, Jan 3, 2014
  10. IronfistXIII
    IronfistXIII Guest
    It's okay. I'm waiting to see if Xbox One or Playstation 4 will be coming out in a special edition with a pretty skin to it. I'm not about to pay $400 just to see cool ones come out years later for another $400. I'll just wait to see.

For the record, I'm rooting for Xbox One, but if the Playstation 4 comes out with an awesome looking console, we may have to start seeing other people because it just isn't working out *wink, wink*.

IronfistXIII, Oct 31, 2018
  11. Verachi Win User

Halo 3 console

12. BiOHAZARD 901 Win User

SPECIAL EDITION CONSOLES

The 360 had some pretty cool SE consoles like the Star Wars one. Curious to see what SE the xb1 will have.
  13. IronfistXIII Win User

Special Edition Consoles

It's okay. I'm waiting to see if Xbox One or Playstation 4 will be coming out in a special edition with a pretty skin to it. I'm not about to pay $400 just to see cool ones come out years later for another $400. I'll just wait to see.

For the record, I'm rooting for Xbox One, but if the Playstation 4 comes out with an awesome looking console, we may have to start seeing other people because it just isn't working out *wink, wink*.
  14. Dynamic Sausage Win User

Special Edition Consoles

Agreeing with the previous posts, Titanfall has a good chance and Halo is near definite. I know Halo 3 had one and I'm relatively sure Halo 4 did too.

-

Other than that, their track record has no real set criteria other than it must support a big game. Resi 5 had a ltd red one, a Gears of War game got one and MW2 had a special console too with a 250GB HDD (which was massive in it's time). Going on this,
    it wouldn't be completely out of the question for perhaps a new Call of Duty game to get a special console, maybe another GoW game if they make one or perhaps even a Fallout 4 console (which would have me seriously tempted).

-

Personally I think it would be cool to see maybe a glossy white console or maybe even a green one to meet the Xbox colour theme. These aren't out of the question either if you cast your mind back all the way to the crystal version of the original Xbox.

-

In short, there is not obvious answer or any confirmation, they could even decide that they won't do any this time around although I can't see that happening. Only time will tell, the best you can do is keep your eyes peeled and your ears open.
  15. Whagi Win User

Special Edition Consoles

You know there will be a Halo one no doubt ;O)
Thema:

Special Edition Consoles

1. Special Edition Consoles - Similar Threads - Special Edition Consoles

2. I have Xbox 360 S with Kinect special edition with 250gb storage.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have Xbox 360 S with Kinect special edition with 250gb storage.: Some days back my console run a E68 error and I found out that my hdd is dead I have one simple question Can i use my usb drive as my primary storage without the internal hdd( will it work as...
  3. I have a Xbox 360 S console with Kinect Special Edition. Today i encountered a problem with...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a Xbox 360 S console with Kinect Special Edition. Today i encountered a problem with...: Then i Searched the web for solutions and removed my hard drive and it turned on normally. But after inserting the hard drive the E68 code occurs. Can Xbox games and Kinect games can run...
  4. Xbox Wireless Controller – 20th Anniversary Special Edition for Xbox Series X|S bricked...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Controller – 20th Anniversary Special Edition for Xbox Series X|S bricked...: I have a Xbox Wireless Controller – 20th Anniversary Special Edition for Xbox Series X|S. I'm using the controller on my PC with Windows 11.The controller was working fine via bluetooth. I...
  5. Does Xbox Wireless Controller – Stormcloud Vapor Special Edition connect to Nintendo Switch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does Xbox Wireless Controller – Stormcloud Vapor Special Edition connect to Nintendo Switch?: I am curious does this controller connect to Nintendo switch by any chance? My kids would like to know. :) 5263b71b-121b-4c94-af30-5035986de98b
  6. Installed Special Edition of Red Dead 2 but none of the stuff you get in online is showing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installed Special Edition of Red Dead 2 but none of the stuff you get in online is showing...: So me and my boyfriend game share and he has the special edition, where I don’t but I was able to download the special edition add on. It downloaded, and it shows I have it downloaded and it’s...
  7. Nexus Mods on Skyrim Special Edition for PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nexus Mods on Skyrim Special Edition for PC: I know we can now specify where to install games from the Microsoft Store. I know in the past, you couldn't use mods on Skyrim or other games due to them being installed into an encrypted folder....
  8. Why are achievements for Skyrim special edition not unlocking???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are achievements for Skyrim special edition not unlocking???: I’ve only just noticed that achievements like ‘the fallen’ ‘taking care of business’ and others haven’t unlocked even though I completed the quest very early into my play through...
  9. Skyrim Special edition Raven Rock Owner Achievement not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skyrim Special edition Raven Rock Owner Achievement not unlocking: I have no mods installed and I’ve completed both March of the Dead and Served Cold which Prompted Councilor Morvayn to give me the property but I still haven’t received the achievement what should...
  10. Endgame to fix sync issues with series x with Elder Scrolls V Special Edition?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Endgame to fix sync issues with series x with Elder Scrolls V Special Edition?: I’ve done it all with no resolve. b57eab0f-499d-441a-b73d-ae2a15a30cff