Special cases reguarding profile not valid enough for a call with support team?

Discus and support Special cases reguarding profile not valid enough for a call with support team? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I know I am a person who is bad with remembering and passwords, but I seriously didnt think it would be this hard to reset a stupid password on my main... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Karieton, Dec 7, 2022.

1. Karieton
    Karieton Guest

I know I am a person who is bad with remembering and passwords, but I seriously didnt think it would be this hard to reset a stupid password on my main xbox account. I sent a verification code to my friends email that was attatched to my account and it didnt even send. My old phone number was listed as a recovery strategy but that is pretty much a bust considering that its probably someone elses number now. I filled out a special case application form type thing that if you put in enough info they will basically tell you whether you sound like your most authentic “you” or not, and apparently my card info that i used to purchase all of my games doesn’t count at all???!!! And now I cant reach xbox support with this case. This is bogus, someone please fix this…

:)

Karieton, Dec 7, 2022
  2. Karieton Win User

Oh i also included my xbox’s network id that my account is most linked to
  3. ngocphi Win User

Keep in mind the form.is assisted by an agent too

HOWEVER if you are failing with the form it is unlikely you will pass the ato

The requirements are the same

If you don't pass core pii info you won't be able to take it

And no they can't help you remember the info or what you got wrong

If you have a previously signed in device that Mac address will help but that's something you should've included in the form under more info

And yes that's what more info is for

For ANY info the account holder should know about the account to make up for any mistakes
  4. Georges C. Win User

Hello again, i don't know who you talked to in support, but Account Takeover is a similar procedure to the form that fills out, but as I mentioned above, but is a procedure similar to that of the form but this time assisted by a Microsoft agent.

I can't tell you what changes about it because here in this community we are volunteer independent consultants and we don't have direct communication with Xbox support.
  5. Karieton Win User

It’s okay, but I thank you for your insight ☺️
  6. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Karieton, by your description you have filled out the account recovery form, but you must have received the answer that you do not have enough information.

In this case I recommend you contact Xbox support via chat and ask for an ATO, Account Takeover, is a procedure similar to that of the form but this time assisted by a Microsoft agent.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us/
Thema:

1. Special cases reguarding profile not valid enough for a call with support team? - Similar Threads - Special cases reguarding

2. I have a Xbox 360 S console with Kinect Special Edition. Today i encountered a problem with...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a Xbox 360 S console with Kinect Special Edition. Today i encountered a problem with...: Then i Searched the web for solutions and removed my hard drive and it turned on normally. But after inserting the hard drive the E68 code occurs. Can Xbox games and Kinect games can run...
  3. Xbox Wireless Controller – 20th Anniversary Special Edition for Xbox Series X|S bricked...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Controller – 20th Anniversary Special Edition for Xbox Series X|S bricked...: I have a Xbox Wireless Controller – 20th Anniversary Special Edition for Xbox Series X|S. I'm using the controller on my PC with Windows 11.The controller was working fine via bluetooth. I...
  4. Does Xbox Wireless Controller – Stormcloud Vapor Special Edition connect to Nintendo Switch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does Xbox Wireless Controller – Stormcloud Vapor Special Edition connect to Nintendo Switch?: I am curious does this controller connect to Nintendo switch by any chance? My kids would like to know. :) 5263b71b-121b-4c94-af30-5035986de98b
  5. Installed Special Edition of Red Dead 2 but none of the stuff you get in online is showing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installed Special Edition of Red Dead 2 but none of the stuff you get in online is showing...: So me and my boyfriend game share and he has the special edition, where I don’t but I was able to download the special edition add on. It downloaded, and it shows I have it downloaded and it’s...
  6. Nexus Mods on Skyrim Special Edition for PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nexus Mods on Skyrim Special Edition for PC: I know we can now specify where to install games from the Microsoft Store. I know in the past, you couldn't use mods on Skyrim or other games due to them being installed into an encrypted folder....
  7. What special power-ups or abilities do you think would enhance the gameplay experience?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What special power-ups or abilities do you think would enhance the gameplay experience?: In Wing Fighter, and how would they contribute to the overall excitement of the game? 6e948aaa-4cbc-48f8-a14b-074424abcf3d
  8. My sons Hotmail was hacked on his xbox . He is special needs and was conned into giving his...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My sons Hotmail was hacked on his xbox . He is special needs and was conned into giving his...: Hi my sons email and account has been hacked on his xbox . He is special needs and was conned into giving his email and password . Can you help restore it or shut it down ?...
  9. Why cant i get to mods for my skyrim special addition game on my xbox one

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why cant i get to mods for my skyrim special addition game on my xbox one: I cant get to mods for my skyrim special addition game, it shows a message starting with a $ but i bought a year subscription card from Walmart 441cf52a-349f-4f3c-997f-886cce1104a0
  10. dc universe online logging in issues (special case)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    dc universe online logging in issues (special case): so i recently re installed dcuo to check out and play the new metal pt1 event at first was having ingame error codes not xbox related ones their error codes like 0x0121 or 0x0102 and i have put a...