Space bar makes mouse not work in game

Discus and support Space bar makes mouse not work in game in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I always play Minecraft on my Xbox with a keyboard and mouse and never have a problem. But today whenever I press space bar my mouse "disconnects"... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DaleGribbleJr, Aug 10, 2021.

1. Space bar makes mouse not work in game

So I always play Minecraft on my Xbox with a keyboard and mouse and never have a problem. But today whenever I press space bar my mouse "disconnects" from the game. I cant look around but I was still able to click stuff. But I was able to move on mouse on the screen.

I was able to change my jump button to a different button and it didn't disconnect my mouse and still pressing spacebar it did.

Please help

:)

DaleGribbleJr, Aug 10, 2021
  2. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Hi there Dale! Christopher here, an Xbox fan and been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. We can try the following to see if it fixes the issue!

1. Turn off your Xbox One using the power button on the console.

2. Once your Xbox One has completely powered down, unplug the power cord from the back of the console. Don't simply unplug the cord from the wall's electrical socket — it must be disconnected from your Xbox One.

3. Wait for 5 minutes, and then reconnect the power cord to both the Xbox One console and the electrical socket.

4. Let another minute pass. If you're using an original Xbox One (as opposed to an Xbox One S or One X), watch for a small white light to appear on the Xbox One's power brick (the rectangular part of the power cord). Once the white light turns orange, you can turn your Xbox One back on. If you're using an Xbox One S or One X, just wait out the minute and turn it on afterwards.
  3. Galaxy Golden Win User

Xbox game bar for windows 10

Is the mouse working regularly out of game or is this game bar issue only occuring in one game?
  4. DeathRowKingPin Win User

Cant use mouse on windows 10 games

You could make so task bar hides itself till you need it. Also depends on mouse is it micro$oft or aftermarket some aftermarket mouses do this and go to settings for the mouse specially if your using usb or wireless mouse also there is away to set specific
    settings on each
  5. Triple6ix Win User

Incapable de télécharger un jeu déjà acheté[Unable to Download a Game Already Purchased]

Did not work… and there's a white circle with a red bar inside when I drag my mouse on the Install button
  6. nodster42 Win User

The Ads on Microsoft Solitaire are causing the game to crash and become unplayable

I think I've found a fix. Before or while the ad is playing, make the window smaller than full screen (not completely minimized) so you can move it around with your mouse by clicking and dragging the window title
    bar. As long as you are "hanging on" to the window with your mouse when the ad ends, it shouldn't close and should go to your game. So far, this has worked 100% of the time on my laptop.
Thema:

1. Space bar makes mouse not work in game - Similar Threads - Space bar makes

2. cant sync data but have space.

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant sync data but have space.: Xbox is always telling me that i have no space when its trying to sync data. I have plenty of space but it keeps saying i dont. What do i do. 76573a5c-f5d0-45bf-a872-ee0552bf4e56
  3. Space Engineers multiplayer session on xCloud causes game to crush - Asking for help.

in XboX Insiders
    Space Engineers multiplayer session on xCloud causes game to crush - Asking for help.: Hello, I am experiencing a problem running the Space Engineers game on xCloud under certain conditions. Currently, the issue arises only when I am joining a multiplayer session hosted by a...
  4. Not enough space to capture “0x82323002”

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not enough space to capture “0x82323002”: My Xbox series S says that I do not have sufficient storage to take captures. I have tried deleting captures, restarting my Xbox, turning off captures restarting Xbox turning on captures. None of...
  5. Hard drive space reduced after game reinstallation compared with original installation

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hard drive space reduced after game reinstallation compared with original installation: I installed two games originally, MS Flight Simulator and the last game was Starfield. My free hard drive space was around 800 GB. I reinstalled both games and the free hard drive space was around...
  6. Issue with 'not enough space to capture'

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Issue with 'not enough space to capture': I've factory reset my console, I've deleted countless clips but it always keeps saying not enough space to capture after I delete so many clips literally 100s I don't know how to fix....
  7. I'm just wondering why my 500GB Xbox can only use 200GB , I understand about reserved space...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm just wondering why my 500GB Xbox can only use 200GB , I understand about reserved space...: Is this just how the Xbox is made now, to force people to pay an extra 400$ to play some of their games? 101b60ff-0803-4dc5-bc92-8ad645d6c617
  8. Need more save space after I've cleared some already

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need more save space after I've cleared some already: I'm trying to play baulders gate 3 and it keeps giving me the tree code 0x80830003, despite having followed it's instructions and clearing locally saved games. I'm not sure what to do next...
  9. How do I map the 'B' button to the space bar in the accessories app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I map the 'B' button to the space bar in the accessories app?: I can map paddles to keys on the keyboard but when I try and change the A,B,X,Y buttons to a keyboard key it says the B button must be mapped. In this tutorial it shows those buttons mapped to...
  10. Xbox game bar disk space greyed out reason? Windows 10

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game bar disk space greyed out reason? Windows 10: Hello, I don't have very much disk space left (something like 15gb), is it normal that Xbox game bar record button is greyed out? Some guy told me its greyed out because I don't have much space...