South Park: The stick of truth

Discus and support South Park: The stick of truth in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My character continously walks by itself on the xbox one version of south oark however only in that game, if i press to move right it’ll continue to go... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SexuallyAMistake, Sep 3, 2020.

1. South Park: The stick of truth

My character continously walks by itself on the xbox one version of south oark however only in that game, if i press to move right it’ll continue to go right? every other game is fine so why is it happening?

:)

SexuallyAMistake, Sep 3, 2020
  2. Lofty Who Win User

E3 2013

3. Fezzan Win User

Which Could Be the Worst Game of 2013?

South Park the stick of truth.
  4. Bentleyma Win User

Which will be your last purchased Xbox 360 game?

Probably South Park: The Stick of Truth.
  5. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

What is a game that made you laugh?

Duke Nukem was funny... but my personal favs would be South Park: The Stick Of Truth and South Park: The Fractured but Whole
  6. NachoCrusher Win User

So bought a Xbox One

South Park Stick of Truth is for xbox one?
Thema:

South Park: The stick of truth

1. South Park: The stick of truth - Similar Threads - South Park stick

2. Missing The Stick of Truth in South Park The Fractured but Whole Gold Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing The Stick of Truth in South Park The Fractured but Whole Gold Edition: Hi, today I bought South Park The Fractured but Whole Gold Edition online for Xbox One. The Stick of Truth full game was supposed to come with it but it's missing. Anyone here who has the same...
  3. Problem with free digital copy of South Park: Stick of Truth

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Problem with free digital copy of South Park: Stick of Truth: Pre-ordered South Park: The Fractured But Whole from XBox Live (digital standard version) which came out today. The game came with some bonus content as well as a free digital copy of South Park:...
  4. Have not received south park The Stick of Truth

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Have not received south park The Stick of Truth: I pre-ordered South Park the fractured but whole its stated that I could get South Park the Stick of Truth I have not yet received it for pre-ordering the fractured but whole I was wondering of i...
  5. South Park: The Stick of Truth

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    South Park: The Stick of Truth: I Pre ordered South Park the Fractured But Hole Gold Edition, but did not receive South Park the Stick of Truth as it stated that I would. 8fc162c0-6302-4eb8-a4f0-6672bb57c0bd
  6. achievement south park stick of truth

in XBoX Games and Apps
    achievement south park stick of truth: I have faced a problem. Achievement of Full Arsenal didn't drop out though all conditions for him have been satisfied. It is also strange that this achievement dropped out in Uplay, but it didn't...
  7. Can’t start Xbox One South Park Stick of Truth

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t start Xbox One South Park Stick of Truth: I can’t start the South Park The Stick of Truth that came bundled with The Fractured But Whole. It worked yesterday but now it asks me if I own this game or app. I redeemed the code that came with...
  8. Can’t start South Park The Stick of Truth

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t start South Park The Stick of Truth: I can’t start the South Park The Stick of Truth that came bundled with The Fractured But Whole. It worked yesterday but now it asks me if I own this game or app. I redeemed the code that came with...
  9. I'm after a South Park Stick of Truth Xbone code

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm after a South Park Stick of Truth Xbone code: Anyone looking to part with theirs? 8b1d6bf0-a5d6-4a14-aa8b-c312afb89102
  10. Free copy of South Park The Stick of Truth

in XBoX on Consoles
    Free copy of South Park The Stick of Truth: I preordered South Park The Fractured But Whole Gold Edition on Oct. 27, 2016 from the Xbox One marketplace store. I have not been able to download the free backwards compatible copy of South Park...