South Park: The Fractured But Whole on Xbox One FAQ

Discus and support South Park: The Fractured But Whole on Xbox One FAQ in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The time has come for a new hero to step into South Park. Created, voiced and written from the main creators themselves, Matt Stone & Trey Parker,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mister Beep, Oct 16, 2017.

1. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest

The time has come for a new hero to step into South Park. Created, voiced and written from the main creators themselves, Matt Stone & Trey Parker, South Park: The Fractured But Whole brings you an authentic and excellent South Park game experience.

We’re extremely excited to play this game on Xbox One, and we hope you are as well! To get us ready to save South Park, Colorado, we have put together this little FAQ. Let's have ourselves a time!

Q: When does South Park: The Fractured But Whole release?

A: The game releases on October 17th, 2017!

Q: What enhancements does South Park: The Fractured But Whole bring to Xbox One?

A: South Park: The Fractured But Whole will support High Dynamic Range on Xbox One S & Xbox One X.

Q: What versions of the game are there to choose from, and what are the pre-order bonuses?

A: Here's your choices for the game, along with links to the Microsoft Store to purchase:

South Park: Fractured But Whole:

- Pre-ordering Includes 'Towelie: Your Gaming Bud'

- Pre-ordering includes a digital copy of South Park: Stick of Truth

South Park: Fractured But Whole Gold Edition:

- Purchase includes 'Relics of Zaron - Stick of Truth'

- Purchase includes 'The Fractured But Whole - Season Pass'

- Pre-ordering Includes 'Towelie: Your Gaming Bud'

- Pre-ordering includes a digital copy of South Park: Stick of Truth

Q: I pre-ordered South Park: The Fractured But Whole, how do I download South Park: Stick of Truth?

A: Pre-order customers can download The Stick of Truth on our South Park: The Stick of Truth page on the Microsoft Store.

If you have any Support related questions regarding South Park: The Fractured But Whole, head on over to the Xbox
    One Support Forums
    to receive community help or select a contact method here at our Contact Us page.

:)

Mister Beep, Oct 16, 2017
  2. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest
    South Park Fractured Butt Whole Issue

Hey there!

As mentioned on our
    South Park: Fractured But Whole
    page, you will have access to South Park: The Stick of Truth at the release of Fractured But Whole if you pre-ordered. You can also find this info on the Xbox Store's description for the game as well. Hope this helps clear
    it up!

For a limited time, get a digital copy of South Park™: The Stick of Truth™ on Xbox One free with purchase
    at the launch of South Park™: The Fractured But Whole™.

Mister Beep, Oct 16, 2017
  3. Miss Bijoux
    Miss Bijoux Guest
    SOUTH PARK : the stick of truth (XBOX ONE)

Hey Darkfigthter -

Sincere apologies for the misinformation I provided above. According to the Microsoft Store Page for South Park: The Fractured But Whole,
    you will receive access to South Park: The Stick of Truth at the launch of The Fractured But Whole:

Additionally, we were able to confirm this via Ubisoft's store page as well.

If you have any further questions, please let us know! South Park: The Fractured But Whole on Xbox One FAQ :)

Miss Bijoux, Oct 16, 2017
  4. Mister Beep Win User

South Park Fractured Butt Whole Issue

Hey there!

As mentioned on our
    South Park: Fractured But Whole
    page, you will have access to South Park: The Stick of Truth at the release of Fractured But Whole if you pre-ordered. You can also find this info on the Xbox Store's description for the game as well. Hope this helps clear
    it up!

For a limited time, get a digital copy of South Park™: The Stick of Truth™ on Xbox One free with purchase
    at the launch of South Park™: The Fractured But Whole™.
  5. Miss Bijoux Win User

SOUTH PARK : the stick of truth (XBOX ONE)

Hey Darkfigthter -

Sincere apologies for the misinformation I provided above. According to the Microsoft Store Page for South Park: The Fractured But Whole,
    you will receive access to South Park: The Stick of Truth at the launch of The Fractured But Whole:

For a limited time, get a digital copy of South Park™: The Stick of Truth™ on Xbox One free with purchase at the launch of South Park™: The Fractured But Whole™.
    Additionally, we were able to confirm this via Ubisoft's store page as well.

If you have any further questions, please let us know! :)
  6. Miss Bijoux Win User

Stick of Truth from Fractured But Whole Bundle Not Available for Download

Hey NeuroticNinja18 -

According to the
    Microsoft Store Page for South Park: The Fractured But Whole
    , you will receive access to South Park: The Stick of Truth at the launch of The Fractured But Whole:

For a limited time, get a digital copy of South Park™: The Stick of Truth™ on Xbox One free with purchase at the launch of South Park™: The Fractured But Whole™.
    Additionally, we were able to confirm this via
    Ubisoft's store page
    as well.

Apologies for any confusion this may have caused. If you have any further questions, please let us know! :)
  7. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

What is a game that made you laugh?

Duke Nukem was funny... but my personal favs would be South Park: The Stick Of Truth and South Park: The Fractured but Whole
  8. Sipuli91 Win User

What Single Game Are You Looking Forward To The Most After E3?

Forza Horizon 3, South Park The Fractured But Whole, Titanfall 2
Thema:

1. South Park: The Fractured But Whole on Xbox One FAQ - Similar Threads - South Park Fractured

2. Suspended for a gamer pic of Randy Marsh from South Park?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Suspended for a gamer pic of Randy Marsh from South Park?: Hello I was given a 2 day suspension for trying to use a picture of Randy Marsh from South Park playing video games. I am not sure where the issue is here? I am also unable to submit an appeal....
  3. South Park - Let's Go Tower Defence

in XboX Insiders
    South Park - Let's Go Tower Defence: Hi all, Used to play a game on xbox 360 which was South Park let's go tower defence. Absolutely loved that game and completed it many times. Just a thought whether other people enjoyed...
  4. Not getting achivements for south park fractured but whole

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not getting achivements for south park fractured but whole: I've recently started a new playthrough and have realised I'm not getting any of the achievements I wanted to max out the game so I'm a bit disappointed that I'm not getting them....
  5. South Park "The Fractured But Whole"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    South Park "The Fractured But Whole": I just got this new game for Christmas, im really confused because it says that there is another free game included "South Park The Stick Of Truth" i dont know how to get it though, I've checked...
  6. South Park TSOT Back-Compat Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    South Park TSOT Back-Compat Issues: Just put my 360 disc for South Park The Stick of Truth in my X1X and it wont install. The dusc icon shows up but with the message 'There is a problem getting this content at the moment'. If i go...
  7. South Park: The stick of truth

in XBoX Games and Apps
    South Park: The stick of truth: My character continously walks by itself on the xbox one version of south oark however only in that game, if i press to move right it’ll continue to go right? every other game is fine so why is it...
  8. South Park FBW game freezes up when loading ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    South Park FBW game freezes up when loading ?: I'm in the DNA complex trying to escape the lab. I start in a room with a room that has a woman on a table behind the glass having butts put on her. nothing to do there so I go thru a door because...
  9. Missing The Stick of Truth in South Park The Fractured but Whole Gold Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing The Stick of Truth in South Park The Fractured but Whole Gold Edition: Hi, today I bought South Park The Fractured but Whole Gold Edition online for Xbox One. The Stick of Truth full game was supposed to come with it but it's missing. Anyone here who has the same...
  10. achievement south park stick of truth

in XBoX Games and Apps
    achievement south park stick of truth: I have faced a problem. Achievement of Full Arsenal didn't drop out though all conditions for him have been satisfied. It is also strange that this achievement dropped out in Uplay, but it didn't...