South Park: Stick of Truth bonus game from Fractured But Whole

Discus and support South Park: Stick of Truth bonus game from Fractured But Whole in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I've been with chat on this a few times, and was finally told to come here to ask. I preordered South Park: Fractured But Whole a while back, with the... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Alklein, Feb 9, 2017.

1. Alklein
    Alklein Guest

I've been with chat on this a few times, and was finally told to come here to ask. I preordered South Park: Fractured But Whole a while back, with the expectation of getting a code for the remastered version of Stick of Truth. However, I've never received
    my code, and cannot download the game. Before anyone links me to the store page, or tells me I get it when the game releases, I have multiple screenshots taken on multiple days beginning with the night I ordered it, that show the store page stating

:)

Alklein, Feb 9, 2017
  2. south park stick of truth

i cant download south park stick of truth after getting south park fractured but whole

killer kaonashi, Feb 9, 2017
  3. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest
    South Park: The Fractured But Whole on Xbox One FAQ

The time has come for a new hero to step into South Park. Created, voiced and written from the main creators themselves, Matt Stone & Trey Parker, South Park: The Fractured But Whole brings you an authentic and excellent South Park game experience.

We’re extremely excited to play this game on Xbox One, and we hope you are as well! To get us ready to save South Park, Colorado, we have put together this little FAQ. Let's have ourselves a time!

Q: When does South Park: The Fractured But Whole release?

A: The game releases on October 17th, 2017!

Q: What enhancements does South Park: The Fractured But Whole bring to Xbox One?

A: South Park: The Fractured But Whole will support High Dynamic Range on Xbox One S & Xbox One X.

Q: What versions of the game are there to choose from, and what are the pre-order bonuses?

A: Here's your choices for the game, along with links to the Microsoft Store to purchase:

South Park: Fractured But Whole:

- Pre-ordering Includes 'Towelie: Your Gaming Bud'

- Pre-ordering includes a digital copy of South Park: Stick of Truth

South Park: Fractured But Whole Gold Edition:

- Purchase includes 'Relics of Zaron - Stick of Truth'

- Purchase includes 'The Fractured But Whole - Season Pass'

- Pre-ordering Includes 'Towelie: Your Gaming Bud'

- Pre-ordering includes a digital copy of South Park: Stick of Truth

Q: I pre-ordered South Park: The Fractured But Whole, how do I download South Park: Stick of Truth?

A: Pre-order customers can download The Stick of Truth on our South Park: The Stick of Truth page on the Microsoft Store.

If you have any Support related questions regarding South Park: The Fractured But Whole, head on over to the Xbox
    One Support Forums
    to receive community help or select a contact method here at our Contact Us page.

Mister Beep, Feb 9, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Originally you were supposed to get the game instantly, but because of changes to the store, the game will not be made free until the new game launches (as stated in the games description). They will not send a code, the game will show as free to download
    from the store.

Smwutches, Feb 9, 2017
  5. Hey there, alkein!

Sorry to see any confusion around this, however Smwutches is correct here. Previously, it was that you could get the game for free instantly. That has changed since the updates to the Store last year. If you pre-ordered with a credit/debit card after August
    of last year, then the game is still in a "pre-ordered" state on your account and a charge hasn't been made. You can confirm this on the
    Commerce site. Once the charge goes through, you will have access to the first game. As you can see on the

South Park: Fractured but Whole
    Store page now, it clearly states users will get this pre-order bonus once the game launches.

If the game is showing as "purchased" on your account and you still don't have access to the bonus game, please post back a screenshot of your purchase showing us that it says purchased so that we can look into it further. Thanks for understanding!

Misses Quinzel, Feb 10, 2017
  6. Alklein
    Alklein Guest
    It's almost like you didn't even read my whole post...

I literally have screenshots of the page when I ordered it, and multiple shots from multiple days afterwards, saying I would receive it instantly. What it says now is literally irrelevant.

Alklein, Feb 10, 2017
  7. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest
    Hey there alklein92201.

If you were part of the Xbox One Preview Program during the short window that message was up, you would not have received the game instantly. As Misses Quinzel and Smwutches mentioned, you'll need to wait until the launch of South Park: The Fractured But Whole.
    Thanks for your understanding and if any other Xbox support questions pop up, please let us know.

Mister Maka, Nov 3, 2018
  8. Mister Beep Win User

South Park Fractured Butt Whole Issue

Hey there!

As mentioned on our
    South Park: Fractured But Whole
    page, you will have access to South Park: The Stick of Truth at the release of Fractured But Whole if you pre-ordered. You can also find this info on the Xbox Store's description for the game as well. Hope this helps clear
    it up!

For a limited time, get a digital copy of South Park™: The Stick of Truth™ on Xbox One free with purchase
    at the launch of South Park™: The Fractured But Whole™.
  9. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

What is a game that made you laugh?

Duke Nukem was funny... but my personal favs would be South Park: The Stick Of Truth and South Park: The Fractured but Whole
  10. Miss Bijoux Win User

SOUTH PARK : the stick of truth (XBOX ONE)

Hey Darkfigthter -

Sincere apologies for the misinformation I provided above. According to the Microsoft Store Page for South Park: The Fractured But Whole,
    you will receive access to South Park: The Stick of Truth at the launch of The Fractured But Whole:

For a limited time, get a digital copy of South Park™: The Stick of Truth™ on Xbox One free with purchase at the launch of South Park™: The Fractured But Whole™.
    Additionally, we were able to confirm this via Ubisoft's store page as well.

If you have any further questions, please let us know! :)
  11. Miss Bijoux Win User

Stick of Truth from Fractured But Whole Bundle Not Available for Download

Hey NeuroticNinja18 -

According to the
    Microsoft Store Page for South Park: The Fractured But Whole
    , you will receive access to South Park: The Stick of Truth at the launch of The Fractured But Whole:

For a limited time, get a digital copy of South Park™: The Stick of Truth™ on Xbox One free with purchase at the launch of South Park™: The Fractured But Whole™.
    Additionally, we were able to confirm this via
    Ubisoft's store page
    as well.

Apologies for any confusion this may have caused. If you have any further questions, please let us know! :)
  12. Mister Beep Win User

Pre ordered South Park™: The Fractured but Whole™ Gold Edition didn't get South Park™: The Stick of

As stated in the store description of South Park: The Fractured But Whole, South Park: The Stick of Truth will be made available to pre-order customers on the release of Fractured But Whole.

If you run into any further issues at the game's release, please feel free to post a new thread here. Thanks for posting!
Thema:

1. South Park: Stick of Truth bonus game from Fractured But Whole - Similar Threads - South Park Stick

2. South Park: The stick of truth

in XBoX Games and Apps
    South Park: The stick of truth: My character continously walks by itself on the xbox one version of south oark however only in that game, if i press to move right it’ll continue to go right? every other game is fine so why is it...
  3. Missing The Stick of Truth in South Park The Fractured but Whole Gold Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing The Stick of Truth in South Park The Fractured but Whole Gold Edition: Hi, today I bought South Park The Fractured but Whole Gold Edition online for Xbox One. The Stick of Truth full game was supposed to come with it but it's missing. Anyone here who has the same...
  4. Problem with free digital copy of South Park: Stick of Truth

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Problem with free digital copy of South Park: Stick of Truth: Pre-ordered South Park: The Fractured But Whole from XBox Live (digital standard version) which came out today. The game came with some bonus content as well as a free digital copy of South Park:...
  5. Have not received south park The Stick of Truth

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Have not received south park The Stick of Truth: I pre-ordered South Park the fractured but whole its stated that I could get South Park the Stick of Truth I have not yet received it for pre-ordering the fractured but whole I was wondering of i...
  6. South Park: The Stick of Truth

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    South Park: The Stick of Truth: I Pre ordered South Park the Fractured But Hole Gold Edition, but did not receive South Park the Stick of Truth as it stated that I would. 8fc162c0-6302-4eb8-a4f0-6672bb57c0bd
  7. achievement south park stick of truth

in XBoX Games and Apps
    achievement south park stick of truth: I have faced a problem. Achievement of Full Arsenal didn't drop out though all conditions for him have been satisfied. It is also strange that this achievement dropped out in Uplay, but it didn't...
  8. Can’t start Xbox One South Park Stick of Truth

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t start Xbox One South Park Stick of Truth: I can’t start the South Park The Stick of Truth that came bundled with The Fractured But Whole. It worked yesterday but now it asks me if I own this game or app. I redeemed the code that came with...
  9. Can’t start South Park The Stick of Truth

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t start South Park The Stick of Truth: I can’t start the South Park The Stick of Truth that came bundled with The Fractured But Whole. It worked yesterday but now it asks me if I own this game or app. I redeemed the code that came with...
  10. I'm after a South Park Stick of Truth Xbone code

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm after a South Park Stick of Truth Xbone code: Anyone looking to part with theirs? 8b1d6bf0-a5d6-4a14-aa8b-c312afb89102