South Park Fractured But Whole Gold Season Pass Not Working

Discus and support South Park Fractured But Whole Gold Season Pass Not Working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I purchased the new South Park game Gold Edition yesterday and when i try to redeem the season pass it says that I need to read the instructions and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KingLove4425, Oct 17, 2017.

1. KingLove4425
    KingLove4425 Guest

I purchased the new South Park game Gold Edition yesterday and when i try to redeem the season pass it says that I need to read the instructions and that I may need to enter the code on a different website. I have redeemed the Stick of Truth code successfully
    but I want to know why my season pass wont work. Any help would be appreciated.

:)

KingLove4425, Oct 17, 2017
  2. Tron2pt0
    Tron2pt0 Guest
    South Park Fractured But Whole Season Pass code not working

Picked up my gold edition of the South Park Fractured But Whole game and my season pass code is not working. Talked with tech support but they have no way to resolve it currently. What can be done to get my code to work?

Tron2pt0, Oct 17, 2017
  3. XiaoboYe
    XiaoboYe Guest
    Check up store's South Park pre order promotion

Hi, support team,

like to understand, the Xbox.com's South
    Park™: The Fractured but Whole™ Gold Edition Pre-Order
    had a stating on the pre order page that:

Pre-order now to get Towelie: Your Gaming Bud. For a limited time, get a digital copy of South Park™: The Stick of Truth™ on Xbox One free with purchase at the launch of South Park™: The Fractured But Whole™.South Park™: The Fractured but
    Whole™ Gold Edition includesSouth Park Fractured But Whole Gold Season Pass Not Working :eek: The Gameo The season pass.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/south-park%E2%84%A2:-the-fractured-but-whole%E2%84%A2-gold-e...

I had ordered the Gold edition, now I don't see the Xbox One version (not back compatible version) of Stick of truth. So the page above's stating I will get the Xbox One version (native Xbox One version right?) not until the launch of the game (March 2017?)
    or I will get it sometime now? by getting an Xbox Live message with code?

anyone please help me clarify this? thanks.

XiaoboYe, Oct 17, 2017
  4. South Park Fractured But Whole Gold Season Pass Not Working

I have the same issue. Best to contact Microsoft directly to get an answer.

Necromancer V, Oct 17, 2017
  5. having the same issue. They said it's an error on Microsoft end and to try the code again in a few days since the codes are still active.

ScarlettOctopus, Nov 1, 2018
  6. Mister Beep Win User

South Park Fractured Butt Whole Issue

Hey there!

As mentioned on our
    South Park: Fractured But Whole
    page, you will have access to South Park: The Stick of Truth at the release of Fractured But Whole if you pre-ordered. You can also find this info on the Xbox Store's description for the game as well. Hope this helps clear
    it up!

For a limited time, get a digital copy of South Park™: The Stick of Truth™ on Xbox One free with purchase
    at the launch of South Park™: The Fractured But Whole™.
  7. Necromancer V Win User

I have the same issue. Best to contact Microsoft directly to get an answer.
  8. ScarlettOctopus Win User

having the same issue. They said it's an error on Microsoft end and to try the code again in a few days since the codes are still active.
  9. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

What is a game that made you laugh?

Duke Nukem was funny... but my personal favs would be South Park: The Stick Of Truth and South Park: The Fractured but Whole
  10. XBF George L Win User
Thema:

1. South Park Fractured But Whole Gold Season Pass Not Working - Similar Threads - South Park Fractured

2. South Park "The Fractured But Whole"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    South Park "The Fractured But Whole": I just got this new game for Christmas, im really confused because it says that there is another free game included "South Park The Stick Of Truth" i dont know how to get it though, I've checked...
  3. Missing The Stick of Truth in South Park The Fractured but Whole Gold Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing The Stick of Truth in South Park The Fractured but Whole Gold Edition: Hi, today I bought South Park The Fractured but Whole Gold Edition online for Xbox One. The Stick of Truth full game was supposed to come with it but it's missing. Anyone here who has the same...
  4. South Park Fractured But Whole Season Pass code not working

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    South Park Fractured But Whole Season Pass code not working: Picked up my gold edition of the South Park Fractured But Whole game and my season pass code is not working. Talked with tech support but they have no way to resolve it currently. What can be...
  5. Is it time to Cancel the (delayed again and no promo code) South Park Fractured Butt Whole?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Is it time to Cancel the (delayed again and no promo code) South Park Fractured Butt Whole?: Yes, I understand the promo code will only be available to me Only when the game South Park Fractured Butt Whole is launched So, the game delayed to next year (April 2017-March 2018). Ubisoft...
  6. South Park: Stick of Truth bonus game from Fractured But Whole

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    South Park: Stick of Truth bonus game from Fractured But Whole: I've been with chat on this a few times, and was finally told to come here to ask. I preordered South Park: Fractured But Whole a while back, with the expectation of getting a code for the...
  7. I preordered South Park the fractured but whole but no punch on my punchcard

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I preordered South Park the fractured but whole but no punch on my punchcard: I preordered before release and it still has not shown up in my punchcard. I already got ripped off for the stick of truth because nowhere did it say it automatically adds it to your account and I...
  8. I did not receive my South Park Fractured but Whole preorder bonus

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I did not receive my South Park Fractured but Whole preorder bonus: so i preorder South Park The Fractured but Whole and it said on the Xbox live store that I would receive a copy of South Park The Stick of Truth when the game goes public. I did not get it....
  9. Welcome to the South Park: The Fractured But Whole game discussion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Welcome to the South Park: The Fractured But Whole game discussion: Welcome to the South Park: The Fractured But Whole game discussion forum. Please help keep the forums on topic. Be respectful to each other and have fun. If you're new here, welcome to the forums....
  10. South Park: The Fractured But Whole on Xbox One FAQ

in XBoX Games and Apps
    South Park: The Fractured But Whole on Xbox One FAQ: The time has come for a new hero to step into South Park. Created, voiced and written from the main creators themselves, Matt Stone & Trey Parker, South Park: The Fractured But Whole brings you an...