sounds wont go through my mic

Discus and support sounds wont go through my mic in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey i have a mic i have been having problems with since today this happened all of a sudden out of the blue so i plug in my mic and my mic is detected... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Tair Karanfili, Apr 14, 2020.

1. sounds wont go through my mic

Hey i have a mic i have been having problems with since today this happened all of a sudden out of the blue so i plug in my mic and my mic is detected and in the party and i can hear audio and everything but i tryed talking in the party but nothing goes
    through. it felt like and seems like it was muted so i look at my headset controls and its unmuted i did everything to check if it was muted or not there was a firmware update and i installed it i thought it would work after that but it didnt. i even kept
    my headset plugged in the entire time during the update. so i did a test and i unplugged my mic and plugged in my pc it was dectected and i can hear audio but when i got in a discord call no sounds or anything goes through like i was talking to my self is
    my is my mic broken? what can i do.

:)

Tair Karanfili, Apr 14, 2020
  2. Tair Karanfili Win User

yes i tested it with pc and it was the same and with the other mics i plugged them in my pc AND xbox and they worked perfectly fine
  3. CarterKreft Win User

Your wrongmc cheshire i have the problem as well no sound will go through my mic at all amd my mic is not broken i tested different headphones that i confirmed work
  4. Mc Cheshire Cat Win User

So if youve tested it on both pc and xbox and it doesnt work, but other ones do, the only things i can think of are either the mute button Has either got stuck or has broke, or the mic itself has broke.

What headset is it?
  5. Mc Cheshire Cat Win User

i can only go by the information ive been given, did you test on pc as well as xbox? how did you confirm the others worked?
  6. Tair Karanfili Win User

ok they couldnt hear me but i can hear them
Thema:

1. sounds wont go through my mic - Similar Threads - sounds wont through

2. Xbox One S buzzing sound and wont turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S buzzing sound and wont turn on: I dropped my Xbox One S by accident when i was moving stuff around and when I plugged the power cord back in the Xbox it started to make a squeaking sound like a mouse and i've looked everywhere...
  3. Xbox one The Show 23 - sound so choppy, it just turns off and my xbox wont even save the game.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one The Show 23 - sound so choppy, it just turns off and my xbox wont even save the game.: So, i grabbed The Shiw 23... great game. Lately, the sound has been so.choppy, it just shuts off. I play the game with no sound. Pitched a no-hitter vs the Jays, and it took 30 minutes just to...
  4. hi my controller keeps having a small buzzing sound and wont turn on and i ve tried...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hi my controller keeps having a small buzzing sound and wont turn on and i ve tried...: hi there i need help my controller has a small buzzing sound and ive tried battries,rechargable battries,and my cable but it wont turn on microsoft please help 899486db-dde7-4b5b-bf09-54afaf7704b2
  5. Bought a new game today not preowned, but it wont install just makes a faint wirling sound....

in XBoX Accessibility
    Bought a new game today not preowned, but it wont install just makes a faint wirling sound....: WEREWOLF THE APOCALYPSE EarthBlood is the game. Brand new series x version. It sounds like the Xbox x hasn't even registered the disc in the drive ,tried 10 times atleast but wont install at all....
  6. sound bar volume wont change after update

in XboX Insiders
    sound bar volume wont change after update: after i got one of the recent update about 2 weeks ago im not able to change my soundbar volume anymore with the xbox one media remote. was working fine since i got the sound bar last year and out...
  7. xbox made a popping sound and now wont turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox made a popping sound and now wont turn on: i just got my xbox today and all i did was turn it on and update it and then try to set up my avatar and then there was this loud popping noise and it turned off. i tried plugging it in again and...
  8. Xbox one s wont turn on and there is a weird sound coming from it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one s wont turn on and there is a weird sound coming from it: So there was a power outage in my area and when my power come back the xbox ones wouldnt turn on and there would be a electrical sound coming from it.So i unpluged plug it back problem solved.But...
  9. Xbox 360 wont turn on but makes a sound

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 wont turn on but makes a sound: Hi , my xbix 360 slim wont go on but it makes a sound. I have watched video after video on YouTube, tried the xbox support no power solution , tried everything but it doesn't work Please help me...
  10. Kama headset mic wont pick up sound

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kama headset mic wont pick up sound: when i switch the mute button back an forth on the wire it showes im talkin for a breef second but when i talk no one can hear me i can hear them n i googled it you tubed it i even took it a part...